It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLBS #31: Shape Shifting Reptilian Human Hybrids Are "Everywhere!"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: sayzaar

Are you suggesting that, in order to promote the analysis and discussion of conspiracy topics, it's necessary to not consider some to be laughable?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Not all members will be of the understanding that there are rules as to what deems an embaressing stance?

There aren't rules to free expression, other than, don't impede it.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I shall leave you to your supposed discussion.

There is no way I could compete.

a reply to: SkepticOverlord

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: sayzaar
Oh dear, has someone here had a bad day ? A moderator mocking subjects forcefully using such terms as ridiculous, asinine, frequently squealing, evil and asses. Way to moderate Mr. Moderator.

I find it quite telling that two or three moderators and the site owner have been posting on this nonsensical, ridiculous and not worth the time thread.

I wasn't moderating, I was posting as a member. ATS Staff are members, too.

I had just watched this NLBS episode and was reading the subsequent comments and decided to comment on the above quoted post. If you're trying to suggest something untoward is occurring, please check out the previous few episodes of NLBS threads and notice I actually disagreed with Joe, again... moderators are also members, members with our own opinions and our own style of presenting said opinions.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

LOL I love the statement:

"Bullshist hucksters that don't even do the most rudimentary research" (or something like that) which, unfortunately, reflects much of the BS that shows up here on ATS.

NLBS = False Flag? LOL

Sorry, that was totally nonsensical but so are most of the totally unfounded claims of false flag I see here.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Volund

Pro Reptilian: they can't maintain the fps for digital like they could for analog, thats why it is so noticeable nowadays. Against Reptilian: Video compression causes artifacts. Pick a team. I don't know if you got the memo... don't feel bad, I miss them all the time myself.... *this is a conspiracy website*... best not to bite the hand that feeds you [again].

The real question is why is anybody threatened by any of this, I mean its speaks to something no. People afraid about some dudes making comments about some video artifacts. So much so that they need to shut it down immediately. Its all silly stuff.

Besides and teams aside, its not like any of it mattered, if, or, if not reptilians did exist. So really who's image are they trying to protect and who's shift or change? And whatever the case, they likely just need a better pr team, and why bother us with this nonsense. I mean I know we all believe every little thing we read on the internet, just because its the thing to do. I mean come on really?

Reptilian shape shifters..Pfff. If they could control there molecular biology down to that level or atomic structure, or subatomic. Do you really think that even if they existed that this primitive place would be of any use for them. Nah! The reptilians are more human then anything, and if there were any reptilians on here, or on some planet in drako system, they would probably be insulted by all of this and being put in the same sentence as humans. And besides I have chatted with some of them, and they tell me its not nice to play with your food, so they would never do that just for the kicks of it, but some just cant contain themself... So it could happen.

I mean its almost like anybody can say anything on the internet.

But you know, people like there world all nice and neat and lined up and quite explainable. Imagine that. Geez I think you people got bigger worries you know.

But really shape shifting? And how everybody is scared of vids on youtube, even big name powers on this planet, I feel sorry for us even knowing that, its like finding out the president of the world cant spell Apple. Its quite a phenomenon indeed. But on the shape shifting part. Its like if you could quantum teleport but you still take your buggy from town to town though the mud # and piss for the fun of it. Not likely. The whole theory of shape shifting lizards is preposterous. Even if they exist they may not even be nowhere as great at the digital and imagery or mental projection domain of it, much less that.

But so far. Somebody should ask themselves why this NLBS episode has got the most responses yet.
Why does lizard people hiding among us seem to get people all riled up.

But speaking of quantum teleportation, this thread comes to mind.
Quantum Teleportation

edit on 11pmThursdaypm082015f4pmThu, 08 Jan 2015 23:38:02 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Great video.. I always assumed that those distorted images had to be due to video compression. Although some really looked weird..

But good to point this one out .. only if eighteen million people still think we've been ruled by reptilians , then this problem keeps on going until we halfbreed our own human reptilian clone. And then you hear them saying I always knew it....

edit on 0b48America/ChicagoFri, 09 Jan 2015 02:06:48 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 09 Jan 2015 02:06:48 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Its a monumental coincidence that reptilians started using shape shifting technology the same time digital video technology phased out the analogue. Of course Icke will never bring that one up in his blah blah about scaly shapeshifters.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   

By the way, I learned something from this episode...

David Eye-Kh

I believe that is the first time I have ever heard his name spoken and have been reading it as David Ick-Ee (Icky) for years now.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
a reply to: nonspecific

We did discuss it elsewhere… can't find it now.

Back in July, we started brainstorming on a new video project that's owned by The Above Network (which owns ATS), and essentially discusses contemporary issues from pragmatic conspiracist point of view. I came up with the name.

It's a Father/Son project. Joe (obviously my son) does just about all the research, and nearly-finished script. I polish the script a bit, do all the artwork, and run the screens. Joe does all the audio/video work.

I get to work with my son every day. Can't get better than that.

I think that is really cool. I was thinking the other day "wow these videos are well done but this guy cant be doing this on his own with the production involved" in that he is not just your usual youtube vlogger doing this in his free time. So you answered my question before asking. You guys make a good team . I like the approach and the witty banter NLBS brings

I think the reptilian shape shifter nonsense debunks itself just fine though on its own. It has been beat to death in these circles but I guess it's a good refresher for some of the green horns just now stumbling on the myth.

Id like to see you guys tackle the mysterious boom phenomenon that has escalated in the past month in the US. Keep em coming guys.
edit on 9-1-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

You worked for Synequenon? Sorry, I mean Apple?

Hmm...

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DarthFazer

My personal take is that the reptilian shape-shifter meme is quite simply designed to be a self-censoring 'alibi'.

Create a few intentionally poor simulations of alleged 'shape-shifting' amongst the elite & those who work for them, with a pre-emptive theory in place from a stooge (one year prior to digital switchover, Mr Icke in 1999) and any strange, dark, sadistic, corrupt connections between powerful people, or demonic, non-terrestrial, hybrid, genetic experimentation-esque theories that may crop up alongside them, can be laughed into the grave.

Straightforward, pre-emptive, counter-intelligence.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

You are wrong ! And so is NLBS !

Sub teranian Lizard People rose from the basement and trolled gamers this Christmas season hence revealed themselves to be real

edit on 9-1-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I totally agree. That is exacty how disinfo works and that is why disinfo is so effective. The reptilian meme is a paradox.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Not really a fan of the fecal oriented rhetoric like turds, # stained teeth, bull#; it's all really cringy and unprofessional.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

LOL!

Yeah me too!

I think I like Icky better though,
gonna keep calling him that...

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
It's pretty obvious by now that NLBS just mocks and debases every subject it touches, as if purposely trying to turn this website into a complete joke.

I'd like to see a serious show on ATS for once, that works with the sites users to investigate popular theories with discussion, interviews, evidence etc.

ATS Recap was going in the right direction, but now we get what amounts to a Youtube Vlogger debasing the very website he is supposedly representing.
edit on 9-1-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Just a thought.

If Reptilians Rules sectors of society...

and if digital technology shows them for what they apparently are.

Why don't they invent some other reptile video technology?

Why didn't they keep us in the Analog age?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Yea, it's better to just assume that reptilians are spraying chemtrails from invisible planes from their NWO fema camps.

Why do people think conspiracy folks are nuts? I just don't get it.

Everything isn't a conspiracy and every conspiracy isn't true. But.... some are, so it's nice to have a site like this to talk about them. But when you start championing for reptilians, I personally feel you have jumped the shark.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
It's pretty obvious by now that NLBS just mocks and debases every subject it touches, as if purposely trying to turn this website into a complete joke.

I'd like to see a serious show on ATS for once, that works with the sites users to investigate popular theories with discussion, interviews, evidence etc.

ATS Recap was going in the right direction, but now we get what amounts to a Youtube Vlogger debasing the very website he is supposedly representing.

There is always going to be two sides to any opinion. You are completely generalizing 31 NLBS videos in one.

I thought this video was excellent, if anything, it is against the flooding on the interweb with videos filled with artifacts, sifting through the BS might get us what we are after?

Turn this website into a joke? The amount of bloggers on the site and all the varying opinions some corners will be a joke to some in the other corner. I still remember there are avatar creatures living in the African jungle, but those members are free to their opinion untill it can partially be substantiated or debunked. #31 didnt attack the reptile theory, but simply the conspiracy youtube culture to hump everything.

There are millions of "serious" videos on youtube that follow almost the same script. Scaryu Music and Believable fear mongering, give it to NLBS for doing something different.
edit on 9-1-2015 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join