It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLBS #31: Shape Shifting Reptilian Human Hybrids Are "Everywhere!"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Today we take a look at one of the more recently popularized conspiracy theories, thanks to YouTube, human/reptilian hybrids accidentally revealing themselves in videos. The idea of hybrid reptilians in positions of power was first popularized by David Icke in 1999. But recently, people have been taking to YouTube to find all kinds of people from politicians to news casters apparently briefly revealing their true reptilian nature. We take a look at the back story to this phenomenon, and then break down what we're actually seeing in those videos. Enjoy this one!

Watch in HD on www.TheNLBS.com

Share this video. Tell your friends. Spread the Next Level BS!

Follow Next Level BS on Twitter @theNLBS

Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Go to the website: www.theNLBS.com

And get NLBS t-shirts and swag thenlbs.spreadshirt.com

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
So the both the old and new TV show "V" wasn't just fiction?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Blashphemer!

Reptillians R real !!!!!!!!!!

Hell V was a documentary, and the remake was WAY BETTER.

Morena B so hawt !!!!!!!

Bwhahhaaaaaa.

Every time someone tells me God doesn't exist I should remind them of just what others believe on here, and elsewhere on the net.
edit on 7-1-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

How come before digital TV, prior to 2000 there is no footage of the shape shift distortion effect?

+32 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I do not understand what this is all about if I may?

I like the presenter and understand that he wishes to go places and I honestly think that he could go for bigger or better things.

What I fail to understand is why this show decides to mock a subject( not just this one btw) and then uses base humour and misleading info geared towards ridicule to create a web show.

I would love to watch these shows but every time a subject comes up it seems to turn into a debasing attack on a common theory with no viable or impartial evidence or reasonable bias.

If I have missed the point I must appologise but how is mocking conspiracies on a conspiracy themed website going to gain favour.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Long live the Liz!

Wonderful show!

Love love LOVED this episode!

Thank you so much!

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
My first time watching a video of this series, so what's the counter keeping count of? I thought it was every time he said a swear, but I'm almost sure the counter missed 2.
edit on 7-1-2015 by Versus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

How come before digital TV, prior to 2000 there is no footage of the shape shift distortion effect?

Can you prove that's true ?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I chuckled when I read the title.
It had to be said.
Well done.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
First nlbs I've actually checked out. Good stuff, here. Although that tribal tattoo on the bull has to go. . .

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Because the digital broadcasting waves react with them at the molecular level and their atoms that make up the change in their appearance become unglued for a few seconds. The reptilian regains control when they excrete reptilian pee through their skin. Most people think this is sweat, but in reality it's their way of preventing a complete shift back to their ugly selves. Some people say it smells like fresh oysters, where others say it has more of a scent of sour wine. It's why a lot of them take cover near local wineries.

I hope this helps. Sounds pretty good to me.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The guy in the video has absolutely no clue. The only BS is his own.

Hey NLBS, how much REAL research have you done ? A bit of research into compression atifacts does not make FULL research. How much cultural history have you read ? How many shapeshifting/hologram videos have you ACTUALLY watched yourself ?

You say you are not there to judge but you did just that. I can clearly see you for what you are. FULL of BS !

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: sayzaar

Maybe he's a reptilian trying to cover for his own...
...or quite possibly...
THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS REPTILIANS!

Good show, btw. I thought it was funny.
edit on 7-1-2015 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Simon Parkes (on youtube) has some experience (or opinions?) about this subject.

-
OPINION: To Each ... Thier Own.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I lost track of how many of those I've seen. Most of them, I have to strain my eyes just to see what they're talking about. Their tech must not be so good if it keeps breaking down, allowing people to see what they really look like.

a reply to: MystikMushroom

I thought of that show when I first heard of the reptoid conspiracy theory. I thought that that was where they got it.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
But I've been waiting for the day when the Reptilian clone army breaks out of the earth to come up and eat us all ...

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

That's the thing, NLBS bases it on internet replay, and that's just not the case, although it is likely a digital effect.
I've seen it on live mainstream BBC news 24 when a female Labour politician was being interviewed and she, 'shape shifted' in the best 'shape shifting' tradition. I put it down to a bit of mischief by the cameraman at the time, as the lady was not a popular figure at the time.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The Great Cthulhu will get us first. The stars are almost right and sunken R'lyeh will rise from the oceans once more. Just kidding.

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Wow, I will never click on a NLBS thread again because:

1. The language used by the host
2. This is an conspiracy site but, it seems that site (ATS) is trying to make it's own people (members) look like wakos.
3. Not even worth the energy to finish this...............

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Thanks for the show. I like the swear jar/ charity donation idea. Keep on swearing lol.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join