It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLBS #31: Shape Shifting Reptilian Human Hybrids Are "Everywhere!"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Great video as usual.

Oh and I also think I saw a couple words go un-dinged though

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Yeah, evidence does kinda show that there were a race of beings here on earth that we intermingled with that were not humans. Now the pictures could be exagerated as could be the descriptions. The wings could be something to denote snowbirds also, traveling between Northern European countries and the Southern European nations like Greece and Italy during the seasons.

There could be a lot of reasons for depictions of gods in these ancient writings. They could also have been an ancient race of Hominids of a different type. Maybe the lizard meant old people with skin that was all cracked up, maybe these old people were considered very respected. Someone who was a hundred twenty years old when most people lived about forty years would be considered almost gods.

There were also hot air balloons in India over two thousand years ago from interpretations I have read of writings. People who flew in these could have been considered winged people in pictures. So many variables, but the fact is that without hard evidence they are not considered to exist.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

originally posted by: sayzaar
how much REAL research have you done ?

I'm the video expert contributing to the compression artifacts side of things.

I've written digital video optimization tutorials used by Apple (and others) as far back as 1998… then in 2001, 2002, and on. What aspects do you feel we got wrong?

The fact that you are most likely looking at the whole thing from a biased point of view. If you have digital artifacts on the brain when viewing the vids that's probably all you'll see.
I believe i have seen EVERY video that claims to be of shapeshift or hologram failure, have you ? Although there are most certainly people posting vids that they believe are shifts they are indeed artifact/compression related,but not all. When you have seen as many as i have you begin to see a pattern and many of the same anomalies appear time and again.
Most of the reptilian 'slit eye' vids are from people who don't really know what to look for and are not legit.For this reason, most people who watch those vids for the first time just see something ridiculous and their minds are made up that it's ALL ridiculous. I suspect that you are one of those.
You cannot make a judgement that ALL are nonsense until you have studied ALL of the videos.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I do not understand what this is all about if I may?

I like the presenter and understand that he wishes to go places and I honestly think that he could go for bigger or better things.

What I fail to understand is why this show decides to mock a subject( not just this one btw) and then uses base humour and misleading info geared towards ridicule to create a web show.

I would love to watch these shows but every time a subject comes up it seems to turn into a debasing attack on a common theory with no viable or impartial evidence or reasonable bias.

If I have missed the point I must appologise but how is mocking conspiracies on a conspiracy themed website going to gain favour.

I think they do it on purpose mate....

Remember there was that thread saying using the phrase 'Exposing BS one turd at a time' was childish and made us look stupid?

Well the next NLBS update added the phrase 'steaming turds' or something... It was blatantly an 'up yours' at the people who had expressed opinion on the language used.

They do it to get reactions I guess.

Thing is, you gotta try and take these things seriously and professionally on a site like this or nobody from the outside world gives credence to anything we post.

I've rambled... oops!

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Be careful. Next you guys will do a segment on chemtrails and upset the other half of ATS.
I like it, but then, I'm just a shill anyways. Gotta go collect my paycheck from my reptilian overlord boss.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Excellent educational video. Common sense and debunking. Lots of history. I think this is one of the better videos that NLBS has done. I hope it gets wide visibility.

(post by sayzaar removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: NotMoose
Wow, I will never click on a NLBS thread again because:

1. The language used by the host
2. This is an conspiracy site but, it seems that site (ATS) is trying to make it's own people (members) look like wakos.
3. Not even worth the energy to finish this...............

To be fair, take a look around. We do have our share.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I believe i have seen EVERY video that claims to be of shapeshift or hologram failure, have you ? Although there are most certainly people posting vids that they believe are shifts they are indeed artifact/compression related,but not all. When you have seen as many as i have you begin to see a pattern and many of the same anomalies appear time and again.

Kerching...DUH...."same anomalies" and you question artifacts.........oh dear .

Have YOU spent years developing B&W photos in darkrooms, progressed to Colour in Darkrooms, wiinessed all manner of chemically induced artifacts, progressed to video, progressed to digital, written your own compression software etc etc etc

I have and you are wrong. Deal with it, take a drink, sit down. It's not the end of the world to have spent years believing in utter nonsense trust me I did it as a teenager. You can have my mountain of "books of the unexplained".......Oh and my old colour enlarger that I no longer need.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie1

Giving equal weighting to intelligence vs. bullsh!t is not fair, nor open-minded, and is not appropriate.

How can this be called such when there are a plethora of ufology researchers (not just Icke) who have delved in depth into the shapeshifing phonemena? To dismiss and ridicule what is not not easily or clearly understood, considering humanity is still an infant in terms of discovering the intricate workings of science and our reality, would be asinine at best.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshireladDuh, video is kind of unwatchable for obvious reasons.
But looking at shape shift in a mirror is undeniable.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Oh dear here we go again Joe,

First it was your GMO video which showed a serious lack off research and now this one.

One again, you took a subject and betrayed it in a way which implies that it is BS. Yep your calling it out on what 3 videos, what about the other 60,000 videos which your search also pulled up in Youtube?

All your video did was make a mockery of a very interesting subject and showed no research at all and focused on a few videos, which BTW most people which are interested in this subject know the flaws in the videos you showed.
What you did was not to educate but moch a subject that others might not have had any education on at all.
Bit worrying now when I keep seeing these poorly researched videos which are backed by ATS appearing more often.

Once again no star and flag.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Most of YouTube's "shape-shifting Reptoid" videos are laughable. But some are definitely worth the look. And I've long wondered why so many strange/unsuitable people end up in the News Media, amid such strong competition for those coveted jobs. (Answer: Just like other evil and destructive Agendas, all it takes is one to claw their way up the corporate ladder, and be in a position to hire others like "them" ...)

And while the Reps are a problem, as one of the oldest and most evil and destructive species in the cosmos, so are the Insectoids. The shape-shifter Nordics so beloved as ET residents until recently, are really just repulsive Insectoids. They are behind the abductions, thanks to signing a Contract with Eisenhower's government, in exchange for "advanced technology." (If they gave us a universal cure for cancer and/or anti-gravity, they are still locked up in the ET-hybrid elitists' clutches.)

The "greys" are simplistic constructs or clones created by the Insectoids to do the abductions, who at least look less threatening than their Insectoid masters. (The "greys" are SO simplistic, that they take nutrients by osmosis thru their skin, in bloody vats fill with mostly cow parts. Hence the never-ending "cattle mutilations.")

Why did the Insectoids choose the blonde-and-blue-eyed model to hide under? Because they'd probably been involved with Hitler's Nazis, who propagandized widely about the "Aryan Ideal."

If anyone can figure out how to recognize shape-shifting Insectoids too, and post results on YouTube, I'd love to see them!
edit on 8-1-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I don't believe shape-shifting Reptilians are among us.

I do however find it interesting that NLBS spends most of its time debunking conspiracy theories instead of speaking out on the ones that actually have merit.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
More and more, this particular bit of the site seems to be becoming certain people's rant podium. I thought these videos were meant to educate, but it seems like the true intent is to ridicule, and post bias-filled bits that only make the poster seem close-minded and immature. Not sure what the point of these even is anymore, or even if there was one in the first place.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

OK I will bite.

Had you done additional research you would not mention, repeatedly, that "no one is sayin" or wondering why no one is seeing it happen. So let me explain it to you with some simple comparisons.

Have you ever been in a room lit by fluorescent tube lighting? Think of how annoying the flickering is if the light is not set up correctly, many do not notice the flickering, but it is there none the less. In a perfectly functioning light we do not notice because it flickers faster than we are capable of processing. Think of it similar to Frames Per Second

Analog TV is 29.97 frames per second. Same concept here. Digital TV is faster than Analog, HDMI is 60fps.

Now consider the Movie Predator... that was a pretty cool invisibility trick right? Well guess what, it was the predators alien technology that cycled at a speed that fooled the human eye. We could produce a similar technology today but it is very crude.

Lets take it yet a step further and think about how these examples are light based... what happens with no light at all on something? Well you get that nifty compound Vantablack which you can't see at all -besides a black blob.

I hope this clears up a lot of "science" for everyone. It could be used to fuel both sides of the debate but please know that "why don't they all scream" statements over and over again while talking about something recorded for a digital screen is ridiculous.

Pro Reptilian: they can't maintain the fps for digital like they could for analog, thats why it is so noticeable nowadays.
Against Reptilian: Video compression causes artifacts.

Pick a team.

I don't know if you got the memo... don't feel bad, I miss them all the time myself.... *this is a conspiracy website*... best not to bite the hand that feeds you [again].

edit on 8-1-2015 by Volund because: meh kitteh was razzorz

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Volund
it was the predators alien technology that cycled at a speed that fooled the human eye.

No. It was CGI in a work of fiction.

"why don't they all scream" statements over and over again while talking about something recorded for a digital screen is ridiculous.

Why?

*this is a conspiracy website*... best not to bite the hand that feeds you

So, it's best to let ridiculous ideas remain so, and as a result, reflect negatively on other conspiracy theories and theorists?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

Have YOU spent years developing B&W photos in darkrooms, progressed to Colour in Darkrooms, wiinessed all manner of chemically induced artifacts, progressed to video, progressed to digital, written your own compression software etc etc etc

I have and you are wrong. Deal with it, take a drink, sit down. It's not the end of the world to have spent years believing in utter nonsense trust me I did it as a teenager. You can have my mountain of "books of the unexplained".......Oh and my old colour enlarger that I no longer need.

Hi SkepticOverlord ! Oh, wait, you're not SkepticOverlord. My reply was for him so why are you sticking your oar in with a load a gibberish ?
You know what, i'll have that drink but only if you're buying and i think i will sit down too. Right on your smug knownothing face

Another it's ALL artifacts pusher. Sigh !

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

Used to like your series.
But now it's become abundantly clear that you are nothing more than a shape-shifting reptilian, alien government shill.

I've got my eye on you, shifty foo'.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

Hi SkepticOverlord ! Oh, wait, you're not SkepticOverlord. My reply was for him so why are you sticking your oar in with a load a gibberish ?
You know what, i'll have that drink but only if you're buying and i think i will sit down too. Right on your smug knownothing face

Another it's ALL artifacts pusher. Sigh !
If it's not all artifacts, why not show us some real evidence that cannot possibly be the product of digital artifacting? Where are the videos of shapeshifters BEFORE digital compression? Can you answer these very legitimate questions without berating those of us who don't buy into the shapeshifter thing?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join