It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloomberg’s Anti-Gun Group Targets Tighter Laws in 12 States

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

The gun control group co-founded by former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg is gearing up for a “significant” legislative push in more than a dozen states, according to USA Today.

Billionaire scumbag Michael Bloomberg is again using his money to attack the 2nd amendment and gun owners. He is now expanding his campaign to twelve states. Apparently he won't be satisfied with just messing up his own state. I despise these rich jerks using their ill-gotten fortunes to attack my rights. Hopefully he will be wasting his money and people won't fall for his crap.

We DO NOT need more laws. Leave my gun rights alone.

Source

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
And exactly how many armed bodyguards surround his home, his office at any given time? "None of you are allowed to have guns!!" he shouts like a little girl while surrounded by two giants with submachine guns. Yeah, I trust his opinion.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

In Nevada, Everytown for Gun Safety is trying to get enough signatures for a ballot initiative in 2016 that would tighten gun-purchase background checks for private sellers after a successful effort on that front at the ballot box in Washington state this year. Read more: www.washingtontimes.com... Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

HYPOCRITES!

HYPOCRITES!!!!

HYPOCRITES!!!!!

Can't ask for ID to vote.

Can't ask for ID to prove your a US citizen.

But GD you better produce and ID to prove who are you, and get that background check to prove your worthy of owning a gun.

Something Bloomberg, and none of those shills on capitol hill can pass.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
For a slightly less biased: Bloomberg gun-control group targets more than 12 states via USA Today

Of course, taking guns away from violent people is an attack on their rights so they should just be free to murder people because freedom.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

I am sure those people selling guns out of the trunk of their cars in some dark ally is really gonna give a crap.

Meanwhile in the rest of America buys their guns at brick and mortars.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
That man is such an unbelievably vile sack of Sh*t

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I hope someone does something about the guns in this country, because its getting out of hand.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentShillington

As in restricts rights further or allows more freedom?

2nd line

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

As in restricts rights further or allows more freedom?

2nd line

I wouldn't be opposed to repealing the 2nd Amendment. It's a bad law at best.

Ask 100 people to interpret it and you will get 100 different answers.

That's not a good law.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington
I hope someone does something about the guns in this country, because its getting out of hand.

Why yes because it's not like going around shooting people IS?NT already illegal.

Yes sirrie!

We better get on to making more laws a small minority is NEVER going to follow.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

LOL. Hope to god a cop's never late to your dwelling if you have a violent break in.

2nd line is stupid but I fill it in anyway.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: AgentShillington

Why yes because it's not like going around shooting people IS?NT already illegal.

Yes sirrie!

We better get on to making more laws a small minority is NEVER going to follow.

I'd rather deal with a small minority than what we have happening now.

That's just a numbers game.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

LOL. Hope to god a cop's never late to your dwelling if you have a violent break in.

I had someone mugged at gun point in my front yard last summer. By the time the cops got here he was long gone. I fail to see how that is relevant.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Hey guess what ?

All those mass shootings were done by a MINORITY.

Over 330 million other people didn't shoot anyone.

But GD they should be forced to pay for what someone does.

Right?

So much for 'liberty'.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Really, don't make me laugh so hard you hear it from wherever you are. I don't even need to explain to you why it's relevant. I hope you can take your head out of the sand concerning this issue.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Really who wants to live in a country where only the government, and the leo's are allowed to have guns ?

Places like that exist, and they aren't all rainbows, and unicorns.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Hey guess what ?

All those mass shootings were done by a MINORITY.

Over 330 million other people didn't shoot anyone.

But GD they should be forced to pay for what someone does.

Right?

So much for 'liberty'.

What about the people NOT shot in mass shootings?

1/3 of Americans know someone that has been shot with a firearm.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Really, don't make me laugh so hard you hear it from wherever you are. I don't even need to explain to you why it's relevant. I hope you can take your head out of the sand concerning this issue.

Apparently you do, as I have no idea why such an issue would be relevant, considering police -rarely- intercept violent home break-ins while they are still being perpetrated.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Yeah and it's mostly by criminals and those who didn't possess the firearm legally.

I live in a part of the country where the police are over a half hour away. By the time they come, the perps are either gone or there's a body. Citizens have learned to relish their gun rights but people who feel it's irrelevant because the criminals who use them are reported endlessly (the media won't talk about responsible gun owners) thus making guns look like the problem.

A psycho has a gun and kills someone, it's not the gun's fault. If the psycho had a knife I don't see people crying to ____ware.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Really who wants to live in a country where only the government, and the leo's are allowed to have guns ?

Places like that exist, and they aren't all rainbows, and unicorns.

You're the one spouting off about banning guns. I'm talking about some common sense laws.

It doesn't have to be all or nothing like so many Gun Enthusiasts fear. Heck, it's not even all or nothing now, since many forms of firearms are already being restricted.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join