It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloomberg’s Anti-Gun Group Targets Tighter Laws in 12 States

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Pols and voting has shown that he and his moronic followers like Mothers Demand Action are loosing in all fronts.

All they have left is throwing money at this.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentShillington

That is the fault of the Progressive fronted education system.

The statement is very simple, and only someone with ulterior motives can glean something other then what is states very clearly.

Shall not infringe is about as clear as it gets.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentShillington

Perhaps you should look at the release of info by the FBI crime labs, which showed a drop in violent crime as firearm sales went sky high.

Or, just like every other Progressive, ignore it and continue to spout of on the idea of restricting something that has Constitutional protection.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington

originally posted by: neo96

It's a legal document,.

Yes, yes it is. I guess laws are only something to be followed if YOU agree with them.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

edit on 9-12-2014 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington
I hope someone does something about the guns in this country, because its getting out of hand.

Anyone who wanted to do something about gun violence in the US would probably do background checks on liberals in areas where the population is overwhelmingly liberal. If you look at where gun violence is "getting out of hand" it is overwhelmingly in the most liberal parts of the country*. Kinda ironic, huh? (*Unless I'm looking at the wrong statistics)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Anyone who wanted to do something about gun violence in the US would probably do background checks on liberals in areas where the population is overwhelmingly liberal. If you look at where gun violence is "getting out of hand" it is overwhelmingly in the most liberal parts of the country*. Kinda ironic, huh? (*Unless I'm looking at the wrong statistics)

You must be looking at the same statistics that I am. According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics only 7.7% of firearm-related homicides occurred in rural areas from 1980-2008, and only 7.5% of all homicides by any weapon type. Page 30 is where you'll find that. Meanwhile, about 60% are occuring in large urban areas (which, as you say, tend to be overwhelmingly liberal), plus another 20% in their suburbs. Apparently, its not those crazy, right wing, gun-loving hicks causing the problems. Go figure, huh?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join