It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trillion Dollar Conspiracy... 9/11 Mounting Evidence...

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Jchristopher5

1. Why would David Ray Griffin be included in ANY discussion about the Towers? What is his education and practical experience in again? And then Stephen Jones, who ran an experiment pre-determined to find "thermite"? Why would those two be involved at all? Now, if Richard Gage wanted to face actual engineers with his ideas that would be different.

2. Sorry, you want to violate the Constitution with this one.

3. It WAS reviewed by the SEC. So, who would you pick to investigate it?

4. Ehh...sure.

5. The testimony of Norman Mineta IS a part of the Official 9/11 Commission materials. Hell, I reprinted the entire section where Cheney was confirming HIS order to shoot down Flight 93...and that Mineta testified that THAT was the order that many turned into a "stand down" order.

www.911commission.gov...

There you go, Mineta's testimony. Part of the official record. NO ONE'S testimony was reprinted in the Report.

6. There wasn't one. As pointed out a couple pages ago, Bin Laden/CIA was dreamed up by a conspiracy huckster and a criminal.

7. Again, their testimony was part of the various investigations and the Moussaoui trial.

8. It was reviewed, and it did not confirm Jones predetermined result.

9. Osama Bin Laden, was named as a co conspirator in the 9/11 attacks in the documents filed in court for both Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and Zacarias Moussaoui.

10. Not sure what you think that will find you. Unless of course you are trying to find a Halliburton connection....which Halliburton spun OFF KBR years ago.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I was pointing out that you used them as a source and that the majority of them have been shown to be lying or exaggerating the facts. I don't "invoke authority" I list facts and show where to find them.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

I was pointing out that you used them as a source and that the majority of them have been shown to be lying or exaggerating the facts. I don't "invoke authority" I list facts and show where to find them.

The "facts" you present are from the very Govt. that has a vested interest in covering up the truth and their record of telling the truth isn't very good.
They may be facts to you but not to me or many other Americans. The way to restore credibility is to stop lying!!!
edit on 27-12-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Which is why there will never be an investigation that "truthers" will accept. What the White House did....comes from the Government. What the FAA did....comes from the Government. What the DoD did.....comes from the government.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Which is why there will never be an investigation that "truthers" will accept. What the White House did....comes from the Government. What the FAA did....comes from the Government. What the DoD did.....comes from the government.

I guess that makes your job doubly hard...quoting "facts" from proven liers. As I mentioned before; the way to restore credibility is to stop lying.

In other words stop the....

edit on 27-12-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Its not a problem for me. YOU are the one that would not accept it if the government told you the sky was blue.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Its not a problem for me. YOU are the one that would not accept it if the government told you the sky was blue.

All I have to base my opinions on, is past performance.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

All I have to base my opinions on, is past performance.

Absolutley.

1. Incubators for the first war in Iraq.
2. "Weapons of mass destruction".
3. Pearl Harbor
4. "No one imagined terrorists crashing planes into buildings."

Many more. You are right. Cardsfan's arguments are falling on the floor, and he continues to step in the government feces he is trying to spread.
edit on 27-12-2014 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12 And you continue to illustrate why there can never be an investigation that would be acceptable to 9/11 truthers. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Jchristopher5. I see you missed both the final ISG report and the reports about the US Government covering up finding WMDs in Iraq.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

What I see is that you are blind to the truth. I mentioned four random things and you respond to one. Typical Cardsfan tactics. You never address anything clearly and objectively.

Next you will attach 1,000 debunking words from your debunking arsenal. As if volume makes up for content. It doesn't.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Actually, my post covered two of your random points. Pearl Harbor, you could again be referring to your erroneous assumptions about the PNAC paper OR the conspiracy theories concerning the actual attack on Pearl Harbor, which, you would also be mistaken about. Yes, certain individuals thought that we were going to be attacked, they just thought it was going to be the Phillipines, Wake, or Midway. Due to the world class arrogance shown by Americans at times, no one possibly thought that the Japanese fleet could get within striking distance of Pearl Harbor without being detected. Just as no one took seriously the idea that airliners would be flown into buildings. They didn't read enough Tom Clancy or Dale Brown books.

Hmm....only 121. Maybe I should repost the 1,000 words of Mineta's testimony that destroys your beliefs about the order issued by Cheney. Or, maybe the 1,000 words from John Farmer stating that the Commission felt they had arrived at the truth.......decisions decisions......

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Due to the world class arrogance shown by Americans at times, no one possibly thought that the Japanese fleet could get within striking distance of Pearl Harbor without being detected. Just as no one took seriously the idea that airliners would be flown into buildings. They didn't read enough Tom Clancy or Dale Brown books.

The almighty rug of ignorance has just swallowed another conspiracy. 2 actually.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
******ATTENTION******

PLEASE REVIEW THESE LINKS ASAP

Further discussion of mod actions, name calling, baiting, trolling, etc. will result in posting bans. IF YOU see a post that you feel violates the T&C's... ALERT IT. IF YOU can not have a discussion on this topic without getting personal, bow out and walk away.

You are responsible for your own posts. Remember that if you choose to continue this conversation....

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

Community Announcement re: Decorum

All Members: 9/11 Conspiracies Forum Update and Information

www.abovetopsecret.com...

*Do Not Reply To This Post*

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

1. Incubators for the first war in Iraq.
2. "Weapons of mass destruction".
3. Pearl Harbor
4. "No one imagined terrorists crashing planes into buildings."

It looks like the governments claim of North Korea being behind the Sony hack is starting to fall apart too.

Yea the government is real great at hiding things.

If anyone feels they could hide 911 for 13 years have to ask themselves one question.
Why didn't one or two men fly a WMD to Iraq and plant it?
One simple crude bomb with ricin would have proven the admin was right.
The claims of WMD's started in 2002. Did all the really good government trench coats retire after 2001?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

And again, what facts do you think you are going to find out that have not already been discovered? Seriously?

All the facts that the mainstream media has swept under the rug for years, and refused to talk about. Far too numerous to list here.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Agreed. I am a little afraid to engage. I am relatively new to the "truth movement".

The whole 9/11 episode makes me very angry, and my mood dark at times. I find it hard to resist engaging with those spewing government propaganda as if it were fact.

How do you folks keep from getting a "dark mood" when discussing this subject?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Just want to let you know you're kicking ass at life. You won the argument a long time ago and your detractors haven't yet and never will directly address all the grievances you and others laid out. I've made a couple posts for the cause but the truth is i don't have the patience to spell it out to these people, and the fact that not only do you have said patience, but your diligence with facts has really made your logical adversaries out to be extremely sub-par debaters, in a technical sense. In light of the mods recent post that's as far as I'll go but cheers to you

Don't stop doing what you're doing.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: humanityrising

Thank you so much for the kind words!

So, do you avoid feeling dark and angry about the 9/11 truth?
edit on 28-12-2014 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2014 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

You're welcome!

Honestly, at this point, I suppose I do avoid it to some extent these days. I think it was either you or Malbosia(?)(who also deserves props) said they were new to 9/11 truth, and I remember that period of time in my life very well...overflowing passion, anger, disenchantment, wanting to DO SOMETHING about this insanity.To be honest, all i've ever gotten is sh't for it when I was actively 'campaigning'(street signs, fb posts, speaking the truth any time I hear it brought up).Though FINALLY, I feel like the tide is turning. I'd say that 1 in 3 people I know are privy to what really happened, or more importantly what DIDN"T happen. And about 4 out of 5 people will tell you the whole of Washington, blue or red, are a bunch of crooks...though they still prefer one crook over the other for some reason. What people seem to have trouble understanding is the whole banker/corporation/MIC thing. That's because it really is a can of worms though if you put the time in it's clear as day. I'm not the type of person to take Alex Jones' or whoever's word for it, I would rather read the books and the history and the sourced articles to prove to myself this wackiness is real...or not real...and it IS!(A LOT of it, and a lot of it is unfounded too) The good thing about that is you and I can put a naysayer in their place pretty quicklike, we can rattle off our rebuttals without having to spitefully scour the web for our next argument. We are convicted. We are dignified. We are fighting FOR something.

As the years have gone by every time I go back to fact check, usually with the hope of proving myself and 9/11 truth wrong so I can go back to seeing the world in a simple, worry-less(er) way...sadly I arrive at the same conclusion every time...something stinks, big time. I don't know exactly what happened, but I know we're being deliberately lied to on many fronts and that alone is cause for suspicion and further investigation. The truth is, most of the detractor's heads would explode if they had the paradigm shift you and I endured. It'd be like a religious fundamentalist witnessing an alien invasion. They don't have the context...does not compute. So in a way, they are subconsciously defending the official story because it's implications destroy their world view, and we all know people's world views RARELY change. It takes a special kind of soldier to leave a religion, see propaganda for what it is, accept it's implications, and realize that they will never ever have EVERYTHING figured out; so many humans have this Freudian obsession with needing to know how things are.

Anyway it's late and I'm rambling but to answer your question yes I do! But, though it's been a hard road the tide is turning and power structures all over the world are due for remodeling. That's why the are pushing for war, people are waking up! But I don't think it will happen. It seems like chaos and calamity up ahead but personally I don't think we as a species have ever been this aware of the level of corruption, and the playbook by which they operate, it's like that movie The Village when they realize the boogiemen are just idiots in suits who found a way to manipulate with fear and the gullibility of uneducated humans...that era is fast coming to a close. I can teach myself quantum physics while standing in line at the DMV now.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join