It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trillion Dollar Conspiracy... 9/11 Mounting Evidence...

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Jchristopher5

"Thousands of American's dead in the attack, leading to two costly, deadly, and unnecessary wars. Can you people please see what lies that you people are defending here? "

Yeah, thousands of Americans died, including 403 men and women who gave their lives trying to protect/save others when they ran into the Towers. What is worse, is people like you who desecrate their memory with idiotic theories and keep us too distracted from really fixing problems in our country.

As for the wars, your posts continue to show that you do not have the first clue about the reality of the war.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

"Thousands of American's dead in the attack, leading to two costly, deadly, and unnecessary wars. Can you people please see what lies that you people are defending here? "

Yeah, thousands of Americans died, including 403 men and women who gave their lives trying to protect/save others when they ran into the Towers. What is worse, is people like you who desecrate their memory with idiotic theories and keep us too distracted from really fixing problems in our country.

As for the wars, your posts continue to show that you do not have the first clue about the reality of the war.

Ah, there it is. One of the OS advocates favorite tactics, accusing those who want truth of desecrating the memories of those who lost lives on 9/11.

Instead, it is people like you who are guilty of this! By pointing at those who only want truth, of which truth actually honors those who lost their lives in a far more significant way, you are showing that you are losing the argument.

Many of the victim's families want the truth too, so I suppose they are "desecrating the memories" of those who lost their lives as well? One of your silliest and least thought out points, and you have provided a lot of silly material, in this thread alone!

Further, the reality of war is that it serves the interests of the elite, not you or I. You are the one without a clue.

Side question, why can you call people names and get away with it on here? You are the one who usually tends to make it personal.
edit on 27-12-2014 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Duplicate post. Deleted.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

When your theories distract people from taking action to fix the problems that made it easy to hit us that day, yes, that desecrates the memories of the victims. When victims families/witnesses have to move/constantly change phone numbers because they are pestered day and night by people pushing conspiracy theories it is not honoring anyone. But, as I have told you before, PLEASE go to one of the FDNY firehouses that lost men and women that day and start talking to them about your theories on the Towers with those that survived that day. BONUS points if you talk to some of the firefighters that are constantly misquoted by the truth movement. We will send flowers to the hospital.

As for the war....

Afghanistan, provided support to Osama Bin Laden, and others involved in terrorist attacks against the United States stretching back to the early 90s and refused to hand them over. President Bush told the world we were not going to stand around waiting for another attack.

Iraq, and I already know you will not accept these facts either...

1. Had WMDs that they supposedly had destroyed years ago (did you miss the New York Times story earlier this year? there is more to come at some point)
2. Had WMD production equipment that was supposed to be destroyed, but was just hidden away.
3. Had at least one base that stored enough items to rapidly produce enough chemical weapons to kill millions.
4. Supported terrorists and gave haven to several terrorists wanted by the US and other countries.
5. Supported terrorists affiliated with Al Qaeda.
6. We were no longer willing to take the chance of what he may/may not do.

Then there are the loose strings about people like Abu Nidal. You remember him right? The terrorist that perfected the airliner hijacking? He lived in Baghdad for years, even taught classes at a certain training camp just south of Baghdad. Lived there for years. But then, after there were suggestions that Iraq may have had connections to 9/11/01...he died of a 7.62mm heart attack just before we invaded Iraq. I sure would have liked to know exactly why Hussein felt the need to clip Nidal's string.........

In the end, we will never really know if going into Iraq was a good/bad idea. You obviously view Saddam Hussein as a benevolent dictator, and I have NO problem seeing him starting to again produce chemical weapons to be given to an assortment of terrorists to be used all over.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

It really boils down to who you believe.

You?

or these people.....patriotsquestion911.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You might want to check your list.

Col. Donn de Grand-Pre--caught lying about his service, caught lying about Colonel Rick Gibney

Barbara Honeggar--caught lying about the non-existant Pentagon missile batteries

Albert Stubblebine-- Men Who Stare at Goats....yeah enough said about that

George Nelson--chooses to remain uninformed about Flight 77, yet, chooses to offer his opinion.

Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski, PhD...PoliSci creature. And yet, she speaks authoritatively of what an airliner crash should look like?

All the list proves is that, the above four are known liars and the rest spent too much time listening to the idiots at P4911Truth.

edit on 27-12-2014 by cardinalfan0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

No, I call their ideas and theories idiotic....not the poster themselves. And you can believe what you want. I will stick with reality.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

No, I call their ideas and theories idiotic....not the poster themselves. And you can believe what you want. I will stick with reality.

You said in the earlier post, "idiots at P4911Truth." when referring to those who belong to the organization, many whom post on this board. I am pretty sure they are people.

So, yeah, you are you are calling posters idiots.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Do they still post here? I thought they all got run off long ago for the lies they kept posting...... or are YOU a member?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I am not a member of that specific organization. I did sign the petition for rethink911. I am just starting to get active. As are many more like me. Look out Cardsfan.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

And, by if some miracle of insanity you DO get another investigation and it tells you the same damn things, then what?......you will find yourself before St Peter at some point and think that even he is "in on it"

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

And, by if some miracle of insanity you DO get another investigation and it tells you the same damn things, then what?......you will find yourself before St Peter at some point and think that even he is "in on it"

If an impartial, fully-funded and fair investigation is done, I am very confident the results will be different.

I don't think St. Peter is in on it, but I suspect that you are, at the lowest levels of political existence. Maybe someday you will realize that you have been on the wrong side, perhaps even in front of St. Peter, to use your terminology.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

What would you consider fully-funded? Especially since over $100 million was spent in the end on the various investigations....

Of course, how will you ever get past dismissing all the evidence? Since it..pretty much all would end up being government connected at some point??

edit on 27-12-2014 by cardinalfan0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

What would you consider fully-funded? Especially since over $100 million was spent in the end on the various investigations....

Of course, how will you ever get past dismissing all the evidence? Since it..pretty much all would end up being government connected at some point??
i don't have a specific number. Whatever it takes to fully discover all the facts, in a fair and non partial way.

If it takes $10 billion, or $100 billion, so what? It's the most important single event in our nation since the JFK killing, IMHO.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

And again, what facts do you think you are going to find out that have not already been discovered? Seriously?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

You might want to check your list.

Col. Donn de Grand-Pre--caught lying about his service, caught lying about Colonel Rick Gibney

Barbara Honeggar--caught lying about the non-existant Pentagon missile batteries

Albert Stubblebine-- Men Who Stare at Goats....yeah enough said about that

George Nelson--chooses to remain uninformed about Flight 77, yet, chooses to offer his opinion.

Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski, PhD...PoliSci creature. And yet, she speaks authoritatively of what an airliner crash should look like?

All the list proves is that, the above four are known liars and the rest spent too much time listening to the idiots at P4911Truth.

That's just opinion without links. Perhaps you should review this.....especially #8

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

1. A real debate about the collapse of the towers, with people not like Stephen Jones and David Ray Griffin being allowed to show their theories in front of an impartial jury.
2. A full and open questioning of Bush and Chaney. On the record, and in public.
3. A full review of securities trading. Not dismissed as not related to Al Qaeda, so not important.
4. A full review of the Bush/Saudi relationship.
5. The testimony of Meneta "on the record" and not removed from the official report.
6. A full disclosure and review of Osama Bin Ladin's and Al Qaeda's relationship with the CIA.
7. On the record testimony of all first responder personnel.
8. Scientific Review of the test results showing thermite in the samples of the dust.
9. FBI questioning as to why Bin Ladin was never charged.
10. A full review of contract awards for "rebuilding Iraq" post war.

Just off the top of my head. There is much more, I am sure.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

You tell me to look at number 8, not realizing that it shoots your point in the foot. Invoking authority. What in the hell do you think you just tried to do by posting the Patriotsquestion911 website?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

You tell me to look at number 8, not realizing that it shoots your point in the foot. Invoking authority. What in the hell do you think you just tried to do by posting the Patriotsquestion911 website?

The difference is...I'm not claiming to be the authority like you are; And I don't see patriotsquestion911 as authority; just Americans seeking the truth as many here at ATS are.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join