It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trillion Dollar Conspiracy... 9/11 Mounting Evidence...

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Right, because we all know that VMo means "Don't go past this, or your airplane will instantly fall apart".

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

And then once again, the idiotic assumption that they waited two years to investigate. I hate to burst your bubble, but the FBI/CIA/NSA/NYPD/PAPD/FAA/NTSB etc...started investigating before WTC 7 collapsed. They didn't wait two years for ANYTHING except the 9/11 Commission that was chartered to examine the history/events/response to the day.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Do you suppose that Airbus was almost 100 knots over Vmo as the mythical 77 was?

Even if the plane was only at the speed shown in this video do you think the walls of any building would withstand the impact?

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Well of course they would. After all the engineers said that they designed the buildings to withstand the impact of a fully loaded 757/767 at Vmo for sea level. Any speed under Vmo, and the airliners would bounce right off. And since we all know that Boeing has a special system built in that causes the wings to pop off immeadiately if they exceed Vmo by one-tenth of one knot, it just proves that Michael Bay conspired with Oliver Stone in the Conservatory to pull off 9/11.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

And then once again, the idiotic assumption that they waited two years to investigate. I hate to burst your bubble, but the FBI/CIA/NSA/NYPD/PAPD/FAA/NTSB etc...started investigating before WTC 7 collapsed. They didn't wait two years for ANYTHING except the 9/11 Commission that was chartered to examine the history/events/response to the day.

The Bush administration didn't wait 2 days for a complete narration of the who, what, where, when, how and why. I hate to burst your bubble but no investigation from any agency or commission led to any new information that was not already known on Sept. 12, 2001. The only reason any report from any commission or agency was drafted was to reiterate what was already decided by the Bush admin and the MSM.

And MERRY CHRISTMAS!... to all my haters. So much more to come.

edit on 25-12-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Double

Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

The FBI, did not even finalize the list of suspects until the end of the month. So much for your belief that nothing "new" was done.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: stosh64

Do you suppose that Airbus was almost 100 knots over Vmo as the mythical 77 was?

It appears you do not know what VMO actually is....

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

The FBI, did not even finalize the list of suspects until the end of the month. So much for your belief that nothing "new" was done.

Not much along the lines of "new". OBL's name was all over the radio before the WTC1 fell. Even IF the FBI compiled the names, it was the White House and MSM who decided where those names would be found.

FBI investigations did nothing. Story was already being told. And a million MH with a department of 35,000 employees does not add up to many days of investigation. But still, if I was am American taxpayer, I would be demanding my money back from the FBI since their efforts did NOTHING but give a nod to MSM and White House narratives.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

You should move forward to the 21st Century and see just how fast skilled personnel can use computer systems to dig up information when they have things, like, oh, a name off a passenger manifest and the account used to purchase a ticket.

As for Osama, he was MY first thought when I was catching bleeps and blurbs on the radio at work that morning. He was a known terrorist who hated us for over a decade. Why WOULDNT he be mentioned?

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

You should move forward to the 21st Century and see just how fast skilled personnel can use computer systems to dig up information when they have things, like, oh, a name off a passenger manifest and the account used to purchase a ticket.

Was that a threat?

Come and get and get it tough guy...

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

A threat? Me suggesting that you learn about technology and how interconnected computer networks are today? You see that as a threat??

Wow.............paging Dr. Freud...........

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

As for Osama, he was MY first thought when I was catching bleeps and blurbs on the radio at work that morning. He was a known terrorist who hated us for over a decade. Why WOULDNT he be mentioned?

Bin ladin a terrorist who hated the USA? He was on the payroll of the USA right up till 911.
www.dailykos.com...#

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Double post

edit on 26-12-2014 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: illuminnaughty

And Sibil Edmonds raises her head again on ATS. Uh, sorry, you might want to actually research her, rather than kooky posts on DailyKooky.com.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

A threat? Me suggesting that you learn about technology and how interconnected computer networks are today? You see that as a threat??

I take stupid innuendos seriously when come out of left field with no baring on the subject.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
You mean she was smeared publicly after speaking out about 9/11 !!!!!????

That's shocking.

Do you have any idea how cover-ups work?

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

No, she decided to start embellishing her story shortly after she realized that the Federal Government could not take action against her for telling LIES.....well then there was the appearance fees she started to receive a la William Rodriguez.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

I take stupid innuendos seriously when come out of left field with no baring on the subject.

First you complain that the FBI had TOO much information TOO FAST. Then you complain when someone points out that skilled computer investigators can build up a lot of information in a short time when they have starting points to dig.

Make up your mind....

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

First you complain that the FBI had TOO much information TOO FAST. Then you complain when someone points out that skilled computer investigators can build up a lot of information in a short time when they have starting points to dig.

Make up your mind....

You make up your mind. We "knew" these guys were bad before and wanted to attack America before they boarded the plane or we didn't.

which is it?

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join