It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voting machines changing Republican vote to Democrat vote in Virginia...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Here's the video…

You can see that, on the voting screen above, the voter made the selection they wanted. But when they went to vote for the 2nd Congressional District, the selection for Democrat is picked when the voter tries to hit the Republican candidate.

The explanation that the touch sensor is misaligned is completely bogus.

This is intentional election fraud, by some operative (probably democrat), through modifying the machines. Flat-screen touch screens do not have a separately calibrated "touch sensor," only CRT touch screens do. Flat-panel LCD/LED touch screens are built with a sensor layer that is manufactured with a pixel-to-pixel alignment with the screen. The fact that a proper choice was made is proof there is nothing wrong with the screen.

I call BS on this one. Someone is modifying these easy to modify machines.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

YIKES!

Thats pretty big if true......really really big.

Stay alert over there guys.

And I agree misaligned is BS.
edit on 4-11-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Since both sides engage in a whole boatload of manipulation, I'm sure it evens out for the most part.

Let's not get too worked up.

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45

Since both sides engage in a whole boatload of manipulation, I'm sure it evens out for the most part.

Let's not get too worked up.

Manipulation is manipulation and amounts to treason in my books.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
That's my state and it's been blowing up the news. I just got back in from voting not long ago and it took hitting the vote button no less than 10 times to finally get it to go through. The guy was on his way over there to "help" me by the time it went through. Seeing this before I went made me wonder...

There's an awful lot of folks losing faith in the voting process. This is just one more reason why.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
All screens can (and most need to) be calibrated, not just CRT.

www.youtube.com...

Having said that, its probably not a calibration issue.... but theoretically could be.

Still not sure why the things dont have physical buttons like an ATM does.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I wonder how many people had their votes changed before it was caught?. Of course they said it was a machine malfunction. I call this fraud and we as the sheep are suppose to swallow it.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

Both sides should get called out any time they do it. Saying they both do it, does not make this instance any less egregious IMO.

edit on 11/4/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
If this is indeed intentional then it's a very dumb way to do it. I mean there is no effing way that the person that is voting won't notice the obvious malfunction.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

The votes they could get from the elderly alone (not seeing well, not understanding exactly what's going on) would be worth it to them I think. Not everyone who votes is 20. I could very easily see older folks not paying attention to this or not knowing exactly what they are doing.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Oh this is silly. The exact same thing happened to me today when I voted, it's just a calibration issue that the poll workers should be able to fix on their own. No conspiracy here, move along...

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Old fashioned resistive style touch screens on modern devices can do this as they're nowhere near as precise as the better capacitive touch screens in more widespread use nowadays.All modern flat touch screens can be calibrated (and need to be in most cases).I've got a resistive touch screen media player that's almost impossible to get calibrated correctly and quite frequently selects the next or previous character when typing,or the next line up or down when selecting a whole line.Ten seconds of video is hardly proof of vote rigging unless you've actually caught the perp in the act of re-calibrating the screen or other acts of skullduggery.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I am seeing reports that Abbott's name was left off the ballot in Bexar County, TXT.
aunty.com

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Subsonic

As I mentioned, flat-panle touch-screens do not require calibration. That excuse is a farce.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Imagewerx

Yes, but in this case, other selections on the same screen happened without error.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Subsonic

Saying move along is silly....

www.washingtontimes.com...

townhall.com...

Even if it's not a conspiracy to rig an election one way or the other, this needs to be looked at AND FIXED. What's the point of voting if you don't know what the hell the machine is going to do with it?

Move along is the last thing people need to do when bragging about their awesome democratic voting process.

IT'S BROKEN... on purpose or not may be another story, but it doesn't change the fact that it's not working the way it should. Human error/mechanical error. It's an error that decides the fate of your country.
edit on 11/4/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
This is the sort of fraud or tinkering with the process that we need to pay attention to. In-person fraud is extremely rare and this is how someone or some party really could steal an election.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

any and all people caught defrauding the election process should be arrested given a trial and then taken out back and summarily tarred feathered then hung .republicans dems independents any one that tries to rig voting should taken out back and delt with very publicly (after trial )

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
If the screens have issues just as a matter of course, then electronic voting isn't ready for prime time and shouldn't happen until it is. Thank goodness my county still has the old style #2 pencil and color in ballots.

It's not an excuse to tell people that their votes glitched, move on. This is too important, and if you are worried that requiring someone to have ID is disenfranchising than not requiring the polling place to have working equipment is also disenfranchising.

I also wonder why we never get reports of this switching someone's vote to the Republican? I've only ever heard of the vote switching to Democrat.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Democrat votes turning to republican votes!

That's insane! That's outrageous! That's criminal!

Oh.

Republican votes turning to democrat votes?

Nothing to see here. Please move along now.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join