It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens are liars!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
fallen angels and demons are actually aliens. they have an agenda to confuse us by pretending to be and let us think they are fallen angels and demons hence destabilising our religious beliefs because they are evil. i saw it in a dream and it makes sense to me. what should we do about this???

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: taoistguy
I'm glad somebody on here has said it. Unfortunately not many people believe it. They'll see it one day when all will be revealed. Thanks for posting this!

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Also not much we can do about it. Check out the youtube channel ProConstitutioner. There's hours upon hours of documentaries on this subject and where it comes from and the reasons behind it. Aliens being a lie is just the tip of the iceberg my friend. Good luck spreading the word.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   

What should we do about something you saw in a dream?
How about nothing.
There's more important things happening these days in the real world

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingSage

i'm saying they ARE just aliens not demons. that-s the problem. they are very tricksy. if they were really demons the pope would want nothing to do with them.

edit on 25-10-2014 by taoistguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: taoistguy
fallen angels and demons are actually aliens. they have an agenda to confuse us by pretending to be and let us think they are fallen angels and demons hence destabilising our religious beliefs because they are evil. i saw it in a dream and it makes sense to me. what should we do about this???

Well now,

If the fallen angels are Aliens, then all of the other angels are Aliens as well.

That also indicates that God is an Alien.

Jesus is therefore a hybrid.

You really didn't need a dream to tell you this.

An Alien is any entity who is not born on Earth. Obviously God was not born on Earth and neither were the Angles.

So ....... so what. Nothing new here.

P

edit on 25/10/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBlackDog

the idea came to me in a dream, but now i'm awake it makes sense and i think it has to be true cos the lie is clever and the aliens who pretend to be demons are evil.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   

It seems you've skipped a step or two here, forget the lying bit, where's the proof they exist first!

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   

The Pope himself is evil. Watch some videos. The Vatican gives praise to Lucifer in Latin. Catholics aren't Christians like they claim to be. Sucks you are blinded as well, but you'll see. Most UFOs seen are not corporeal (as in not solid) also they're just lights that change shape. It's to try and get more people like yourself to not believe in Angels or Demons.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

it doesnt indicate gd is an alien.
angels and god cant be aliens cos they were nt born on another planet like aliens are. or in a spaceship.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
How do we explain the cases of alleged aliens cleaning out someones lungs of tar (Jim Marrs) or fixing a broken leg of their abductee? I'm afraid, there's just too many variables to consider in this puzzle of alien reality.

How about them stopping a bomb launch in mid air, slowing it down. There's footage.

What now?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Or in Mexico haha. But in all seriousness what makes you so convinced Aliens are posing as Demons and not the other way around?

link   

fallen angels and demons are actually aliens.

No, they're not.

i saw it in a dream and it makes sense to me.

Because it was your dream I guess.

what should we do about this???

Nothing , it's the only sensible course of action.

link   

i quite like the pope. he-s doing good things and has a nice smile and nice eyes. but i don't fancy him. neither do i think he is evil. or an alien.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: paviabari
If Aliens are that benevolent why don't they show themselves to the world and help mankind? Don't say because our governments because if they were as powerful as everyone claims to be then they wouldn't listen to our governments. And if they were working with the governments then they aren't here to help because, well, look around. Everything is going in the crapper.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
You know what? Forget it.

Its bull both ways.
edit on 25-10-2014 by TrueBrit because: Sick of this damned idea, and everything relating to it.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
The Pope claims to be a Christian but he contradicts many Christian beliefs. Sounds more like the False Prophet to me. Also it doesn't matter what he looks like. And what has he really done for people other than "absolve" people with his fake power.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Maybe if the religions where a perfect way to find the creator there would be no way for you to move you away from the creator. I will meditate instead since there at least I find something real that gives me comfort and have no need for me having to have faith in religion to meet it.
edit on 25-10-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   

If Aliens are that benevolent why don't they show themselves to the world and help mankind?

They're waiting in the sky , they'd like to come to meet us but they think they'd blow our minds.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join