It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens are liars!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingSage

because they want to get us to bow down to them , or live with them, or trade and so they need yo get us at a disadvantage and confused else the can't make a profit. they are like businessmen (and women), a bit like the Ferengi. you cant trust them.
but on saying business men or womem, some of them may have a 3rd or 4th gender, that bit wasn't very clear in the dream, but isn't important anyway (unless they say so)!

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
You saw this in a dream?

What makes them evil to you?
edit on 25-10-2014 by eternity4us because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit
I'm sorry but I have done extensive research. My beliefs are facts. I don't walk by faith anymore because it has been proven to me. Demons and fallen angels are different but most people throw them as the same thing. A fallen angel puts a demon to shame and they DO have the ability to take a solid form. So my brother or sister do your research.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   

if they showed themselves now we'd see they dont look like demons. or fallen angels.
some look quite beautiful, but i don't fancy them.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: taoistguy
I don't care about your dream honestly. I want what your opinion on their motives. News flash as a race we are already confused and weak minded. If you believe the Earth is as old as everyone says it is then why have they waited so long anyway? If you believe in ancient aliens then why did they leave? If they are trying to "harvest" us then they could have long ago turned us to livestock. Like how we treat chickens or other animals we consume in mass numbers.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
How do you know what a demon or fallen angel looks like? Or what an alien looks like even?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   

i never said anything about the age of the earth or ancient aliens or harvesting us:

"Earth is as old as everyone says it is then why have they waited so long anyway? If you believe in ancient aliens then why did they leave? If they are trying to "harvest" "

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingSage
a reply to: paviabari
If Aliens are that benevolent why don't they show themselves to the world and help mankind? Don't say because our governments because if they were as powerful as everyone claims to be then they wouldn't listen to our governments. And if they were working with the governments then they aren't here to help because, well, look around. Everything is going in the crapper.

I don't think that aliens care what you think about them one way or the other. Remember the Battle of LA, the Government brought out massive weapons to fight whatever that was over the water. Do you really think they would show up in mass? Or that it would matter? Nope.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   

demons have tails and look ugly like in the pics of a demon. fallen angels probably look similar but with angel wings.
i dunno, never really seen any. but the point is aliens are not them.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: eternity4us

evil is not doing good. if they were good they wouldnt lie or pretend to be something they're not,

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Wow. What year is it? 1265?
We are on the edge to become space-travellers, an IT-revolution, is about to happen, or already did, but can't be published, because people still believe in demons and witches, god has been abused for so many cruel killings, it probably killed itself out of sheer disgustment and shame what an abomination it unleashed, and you, sorry for the insult, dumb ape, call something we may never have actually met responsible for your lack of comprehending reality...
I dreamed we all are snakes, now what? Bite me....

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

About to become space travellers?

Wow what year is it? 1960?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I ment colonizer, actually. Thanks, for reading my rant.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   

i never said i believe in witches or demons. i believe in aliens. i don't fancy demons. i might fancy some witches. in all honesty i don't know if i'll fancy any aliens but you cant trust them if they are lying to us or try to sell something to you. :/

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   

i read your rant too but didnt know you were ranting.

edit on 25-10-2014 by taoistguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

I have done my research, and not the sort that leads to horrid abortions and abominations like Christian mysticism, but from the only source of truth on these subjects. I should not need to tell you what those are.

Like I said, demons and fallen angels are something we need concern ourselves with when they crawl from the pits of hell at the end of days, not right now, and not in relation to aliens, in any way, shape or form.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: paviabari
Yeah but that was a movie. I also never said they did care about what I or anybody thinks of them.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

if demons and fallen angels crawl from the pit, the aliens will probably help us, but make a nice profit from us.
or they will run off back to their planet/s. you can't trust them, dream or no dream.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

So you described what they look like then said you don't know what they look like. Yeah very reliable you are. I think you are extremely misguided and have seen way too many movies.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

yeah, that was a film. i'm talking about something real like my dream.
i haven't seen the film, is it any good and are there any fanciable women in it?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join