It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens are liars!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: taoistguy
Dude you're not making any sense. How would they make a profit off of us. And why does it make a difference what aliens would do if demons and fallen angels crawl from the pit?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingSage

they want to exploit us, hence confusing us by their lies and deception. maybe if they helprd us with their tech we could defeat the demons, if they scot off it would leave us alone to succumb.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Greetings- WWLTDOS? What Would Lao Tzu Say Or Do? When Confucius was done meeting with Lao Tzu, Lao Tzu became a "dragon" So in what "category" would You put a 'dragon'? It reads as if You looked outside of the 'Self' for an answer and/or looking for outside 'validation' for Your dream? Are these the working of a Daoist/Taoist? Now if Your screen name was "Druid Steve" this may have a different point...

What does it matter to You what "we" think? Rule #2 clearly states "What someOne thinks about You is none of Your business"...

So, sew, let Us pretend You are actually "Druid Steve" and KNOW nothing of the Tao the Ching... ready? So 'Steve', the "angels" have actual "wings" or are they depicted to have wings because they have the ability of flight? If You believe humans went to the Moon, when they landed aren't/weren't they 'alien' to that ecological niche? so wouldn't Your "angels" be 'alien' to Mother Earth? as not bore here?

Answer to My original query??? "Nothing" Lao Tzu would not mention it for it puts whomever listens/reads to where they now have to "weigh the facts" and be in a position to 'judge', so He wouldn't mention it... I'd opine that He'd put it like this " That really isn't Cricket, STEVE..."

"They" are 'You' and 'You' are 'Them'...

namaste

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I don't see why people are having problems with this. In my dream it was an idea and when I awoke it made perfect sense. Maybe I'm not explaing myself very well?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Mental illness has a million faces...look at me for example.

Unfortunately many of you cannot see it in yourselves

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

you have a good understanding of the Tao. I bet you understand the Chuang Tzu too?

edit on 25-10-2014 by taoistguy because: y

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Well the confusion part is strong and obvious with you. But why are aliens liars? Did they sell you glaspearls as diamonds? IF aliens were on Earth right now and offering a trade, we wouldn't really have something to pay, would we? So they would have to give us something cui-bono-style, to keep us from extinct ourselves. Who saves the male?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: superluminal11

Mental illness has a million faces...look at me for example.

Unfortunately many of you cannot see it in yourselves

Yes. We need to so something about that too. :0

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

they are liars by letting us think they are demons, or could be demons.
they may want gold, or silver, maybe they like rock? or water? wood? fish?
Maybe they might take a cheque or cash cos they might adhere to all currency is currency sorta economics?

And no, I haven't bought anything off them, so don-t worry.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

What male????

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Or maybe humans during the stoneage didn't know what else to call them so they named them angels and demons, angels = the good et's and demons = the bad et's.

So, everyone's right and wrong.

Yes, there are bad et's (demons) that are pure evil and trick humans and do awful things to us.
Yes, there are good et's (angels) that only want to teach us good and insipre us to do good things and be good.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: spazze

that's sorta it. but the good ones still let us think they were angels and that the bad ones were demons.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

They would be technoloigcally superior to us, right? Why would an alien pose as a demon to steal rocks? Also an alien race would probably laugh their asses off, how we bow and enslave ourselves because of a fictional concept like money. There is no worth to the billions we call currencies, you know that right? it is made up: not existing.
The male is the seed, just a metaphor, the sun, the ray of life.... Call it what you prefer.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   

People are having problems with this because it was JUST a dream. No special knowledge came to you in a dream. You aren't the only person to ever come up with this idea. Granted there are people who have articulated it much better.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   

money is real. notes, coins and computerised digits. people buy things with it.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingSage

People are having problems with this because it was JUST a dream. No special knowledge came to you in a dream. You aren't the only person to ever come up with this idea. Granted there are people who have articulated it much better.

Yes it was just a dream but it makes perfect sense and you did say other people think the same,
I have some weird dreams, The other night I dreant I was sitting on a bus and everyone was doing sudokus, then the bus turned into a train and I was all alone and naked. but i dont believe that cos it makes no sense.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Yeah just as real as your dreams...

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Really... nothing I have experienced.
Maybe the good who claim to be angels are in fact the bad ones pretending to be good...

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
edit on 25-10-2014 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

the idea came to me in a dream, but now i'm awake it makes sense and i think it has to be true cos the lie is clever and the aliens who pretend to be demons are evil.

Maybe the demons are pretending to be aliens?
I like what Pheonix said.

Well now, If the fallen angels are Aliens, then all of the other angels are Aliens as well. That also indicates that God is an Alien. Jesus is therefore a hybrid. You really didn't need a dream to tell you this. An Alien is any entity who is not born on Earth. Obviously God was not born on Earth and neither were the Angles. So ....... so what. Nothing new here. P

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join