It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens are liars!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
There are ETs just like that, and there are so very many not like that. That would be like waking up and deciding all humans were Jack the Rippers. This is a duality and we're in tests. Every so many divisions. The Law of One stuff is BUNK. We are not One with each other or toasters and rocks. We are Infinite Parts of Infinity and Connected on higher levels that are loving. We are walking a blast from the past basically, this isn't even the real timeline. I don't know how I know that last part but I keep getting some kind of awareness that all the reels for earth are happening at once.

You have a really Good Team working behind the scenes, giving as much hints or sightings or help as is allowed or agreed upon before you came in, OR that you've unlocked, as in a game sort of, by doing a little extra work or having an epiphany.

There is also a huge force here, from our very own leaders and elites to those around us, trying to hold us back.

So being of Good Mind, trying to overcome our flaws, feeling bad when we aren't doing our best, trying to find out how to help each day, is the way to reach higher frequency and better connections.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
And people wonder why the whole UFO and alien thing gets ridiculed.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: fatpastyhead
And people wonder why the whole UFO and alien thing gets ridiculed.

LOL .. Sure right.

Edit: you gonna be alright, nm, it went over your head it seems.

edit on 25-10-2014 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Yeah and some of us are grounded here on earth. I don't know where you get this stuff?

You can preach your mystical galaxian blah blah all day but the truth is you know as much as the next person.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DaphneApollo

Care to elaborate? I made my point.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: taoistguy

what should we do about this???

Rebuke them in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. It's all a part of the End Times/Revelation Plan. They're trying to escape Judgement and deceive as many as possible in the process. Whoever has the most souls wins or so they believe. My first thread was on this exactly.

What was your dream about? Could you tell us?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaphneApollo

what should we do about this???

Rebuke them in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. It's all a part of the End Times/Revelation Plan. They're trying to escape Judgement and deceive as many as possible in the process. Whoever has the most souls wins or so they believe. My first thread was on this exactly.

What was your dream about? Could you tell us?

Hallelooooojah praise the lord!

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DaphneApollo

Seriously after 2000 years that Jesus guy preached love what has happened? Terror, mass-killings, surpression...
The third part of the trilogy started to invent the scientific approach to medicine with Aisha as an equal, what happened? Terror, mass-killings, surpression...
How can de continue to hold on to something that is so far away from every humanistic approach?
Aliens are so far nothing but a statistic possibility and what do we do? Throw them in the same pot that has caused nothing but terror, mass-killings, surpression...
Be human! We are awesome, capable of the best and the worst. The only ones who need a superior power are the ones running away from their own nature. To phrase imaging Dragons: with the beast inside, there is nowhere we can hide....
If you want this world to end: kill yourself and let the rest of us thrive in peace!
FREE-MINDED-HERETICS! Let's free ourselves from superstition and embrace truth, reality and science!

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: fatpastyhead

Yeah and some of us are grounded here on earth. I don't know where you get this stuff?

You can preach your mystical galaxian blah blah all day but the truth is you know as much as the next person.

Where do I get this "stuff"? I remember beaming in all my life, taking the womb, all my early childhood, pondering deeply on napalm and vietnam and having a fit over it outside and asking out loud why adults didn't get anything yet, ie the love and goodness to create a wonderful world that was abundant from the bottom up. Being told at that moment by and adult Higher Self me, that I had chosen to come. Having experiences all my life, things ufology related, whole family sharing in some of them, being called out by my son to witness black choppers chasing our typical siting, but we had quite a few different types.

And through meditation, and constant seeking having the veil lift many times on memories. More of myself flooding in.

In the process of sharing online, 3 ex military or para military, who seemed to have health issues, became good friends of mine, and we wrote for years. Go figure that that would naturally be the outcome of sharing ufology online. Who would ever imagine that. But I care deeply about people and really don't care who writes. Picked up a lot from them however, and then sought upon the information and where the information alligns with HS, the door would open and so we are in fact like stepping stones to each other, as people grow in awareness, they nudge others to their own growth and understandings.

I could share alot more, and some of the messages I've gotten, things I know in my own soul that we're waiting for, what its really about, but I won't. Its not the scope of this thread.

But, never fear the dark or evil. This is just a testing ground. I see it like a small test tube virus valt digital universe. The biggest baddest predator in it, is very tiny when you're standing outside the test tube, and thats where Family is.
And your job is to grow up and Love be Helpful, not selfish little brats, like Peter Pans lost boys.
edit on 25-10-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
aliens are liars!! ?????
thats make them truly humans..

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: taoistguy
i'm saying they ARE just aliens not demons. that-s the problem. they are very tricksy.

That premise makes absolutely no sense...

Why?

Because that is exactly what 'aliens' WANT you to believe.

Everything they do focus' on masquerading as "aliens".

The countless blatant lies show that they are extremely skilled at pretending to be something they are NOT.

Why the desire to change our beliefs? These aliens had a clear teaching agenda. But why was it so important for these aliens to change our traditional spiritual beliefs? (Ibid., p.33)

Some folk are only too keen, observes Bates, “to imbibe the stories told by these visiting entities, though they cannot scientifically establish their origin or indeed their reality in the physical realm. We do know that the so-called space brothers have established a pattern of telling us things that have been proven to be demonstrably false. One should then ask, ‘Should they be trusted either?’ After all, if they have lied, should they not be treated as liars?” (Ibid., p.221)

Aliens - Jonathan Gray (PDF)

John Keel, one of the most respected researchers in this field, noted that “over and over again, witnesses have told me in hushed tones, ‘you know, I don’t think that thing I saw was mechanical at all. I got the distinct impression it was alive.’” thestrongdelusion.com...

The UFO phenomena are manifestations of living beings that are here to deceive mankind. They appear in their UFO form because they wish to change our perception of reality. That they are alive rather than mechanical is not our only conclusion.

thestrongdelusion.com...

The thousands of contacts with the entities indicate that they are liars and put-on artists. ~ John Keel

They are inveterate liars and deceivers, and delight in bamboozling and misleading mankind with all manner of nonsense. ~ Gordon Creighton

“They are messengers of deception” ~ Jacques Vallee

“Alien abduction” experiences have been occurring for centuries; the only difference is that those who experienced them in the past usually recognized them as being something evil from a demonic force. It is only in modern times that large numbers of people in Christian countries have began to refer to the atypical “alien abduction” as something that is not demonic. "

Twelve similarities between Demonic Encounters and “Alien Encounters

• Abduction
• Periods Of Unconsciousness
• Appearing In The Form Of Humans
• Communicating Mentally
• Levitation
• Going Into Trances
• Endowing With Special Powers
• Becoming A Channel Or Mouth-Piece For The Entity
• Physical Suffering
• Raping/Sexually Molesting
• Accompanied By The Smell Of Sulfur
• Appearing At Night In Their Bedroom

"I think that the experiences are so similar that one can conclude that they are in reality one and the same."

Similarities Between UFO Encounters And Demonic Encounters

How UFOs Relate to the New World Order

Witnesses describe a massive and coordinated cover-up. People who have had UFO contact are ridiculed and warned that their career will end if they speak. Their lives and their family's lives are threatened. Many people have "disappeared."

A network of military and intelligence agencies along with major defense contractors is responsible for the cover-up. Generally speaking, they are not accountable to the President and Congress. Dr. Greer has met with many Senators who frankly admit they are "not in the loop."

How do they coordinate a cover-up that extends to so many countries? I don't know the answer to this but there is a disturbing possibility that national differences may be more apparent than real.

Witnesses describe secret meetings dedicated to the subject of extraterrestrials that involved an international cast. The New World Order has been here a long time. They are unveiling it gradually.

In the US alone, the cover-up must extend to hundreds of government agencies, military units, research labs and corporations. How is that coordinated?

Dr. Greer quotes Senator Daniel Inouye: "There exists a shadowy Government with its own Air Force, its own navy, it's own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of the national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself." LINK

The Unholy Communion video is a good source as well...

edit on 25-10-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

They would be technoloigcally superior to us, right? Why would an alien pose as a demon to steal rocks? Also an alien race would probably laugh their asses off, how we bow and enslave ourselves because of a fictional concept like money. There is no worth to the billions we call currencies, you know that right? it is made up: not existing.
The male is the seed, just a metaphor, the sun, the ray of life.... Call it what you prefer.

Beings can be corrupted by other things than money that are as bad as money. Being able to control others, Power, being higher up than another in a power pyramid. It all depends on the need of the being and the urges and how well it can control it when around others and see beyond only it own urges.

But being who push for symbiotic solutions in everything and have self control would be low to un corruptible.

You never know maybe the Anunnaki really did genetically modify something to create the current human specie to mine gold.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I agree that some souls do not see the disconnection and want to be blind to it.

The ones who have joined the symbiosis is on a higher level and on this level there are very many people who are far from ready for that symbiosis. So the law of ONE is something that is in the future for most souls here. An ideal/plan that is still being implemented by the blessed ONES.

Namaste.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: taoistguy
fallen angels and demons are actually aliens. they have an agenda to confuse us by pretending to be and let us think they are fallen angels and demons hence destabilising our religious beliefs because they are evil. i saw it in a dream and it makes sense to me. what should we do about this???

We should gather more evidence. Because you cannot think of such a fantasy from hearing it from somebody, within pages of evidence.

There is one abduction that the aliens elaborated who they were, and why they were here, and all the questions that people always want to know. It was the abduction of Officer Herbert in 1967.

Basically, the aliens want us to know a little of their existence, but not everything. They actually desire to confuse us. But they are in interested in the emotional aspects of earth. That is why they lie.

Well they also claim to be our parents. Well, many of the researchers looking into the Sumerian tablets have translated for themselves and guess what came out? A group of beings created Adam similar to a clone. They made numerous sets of 'Adams' and then the Adam that started humanity was the last and best result of their experiments. The ancient Sumerians knew of other things that were seemingly impossible for them, as pointed out by researchers. And even from the cylinder seal pictures that we can see, it certainly appears that they knew of the solar system, as if they had some UFO connection.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

I'm sorry I can't find where I read it, but it said sthg like gold is a metall that came to Earth via comets, that would mean there has to be a lot more of it on other planets. I truly believe the next step of evolvement is in an anarchistic/communistic soiety, more sharing and less hunting and collecting than we do/did. Also gold is pretty but not that usefull, a race less superficial than us would probably just use it for it's eletrographic qualities. And there are others working just as good
@greyer: if our capabilty of feeling things is so unique, than our paranoia would be too...
edit on 25-10-2014 by Peeple because: Confused

edit on 25-10-2014 by Peeple because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I don't get why the demons want to be seen as ufos. Why don't they just go the whole hog and disguise themselves as our own people. Indeed if they want power and to rule us, why go down the long ufo route when they can straight away be our political elites? I would recommend you don't take ufos too seriously in ttrying to understand the. With our limited mindset we will probably never understand what is going on, even if (and our holy books may be reference to this) it is explained to us

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
If aliens landed, and they said they weren't angels as to popular belief, would they be telling the truth?
Or do they come down like Gods, lying, intimidating, using divinity to make all mortals bow?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

If you need someone to bend your knee to, I am always taking applications for a good slave. Don't expect mercy but I'll be just.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

fallen angels and demons are actually aliens. they have an agenda to confuse us by pretending to be and let us think they are fallen angels and demons hence destabilising our religious beliefs because they are evil. i saw it in a dream and it makes sense to me. what should we do about this???

Don't worry I had a dream where religion and good and evil doesn't really exist and it makes sense to me. So we should be ok. So enjoy your life without harming others

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

thats why its so confusing. but beware if they want to trade sonething.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join