It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Jersey Suspected Ebola

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Source

CDC spokeswoman Carol Crawford said in a statement: "During the enhanced screening process for individuals arriving to the United States from Liberia, Sierra Leone, and Guinea, an individual was identified as reporting symptoms or having a potential exposure to Ebola.

The article states that he arrived at Newark Liberty Airport through Brussels and had a fever upon being examined at the airport.

edit on 21-10-2014 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ValentineWiggin

REPEAT! Here we go again!

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RunForTheHills

Obamola sucks.

S&F of course.

edit on 21-10-2014 by ArmyOfNobunaga because: S&F part

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ArmyOfNobunaga

I didn't think it would be long.

Here's hoping it's negative.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

And of all the places in the general area they bring him to Newark UH!

I doubt they can keep him there for long if he is infected, which means another trip. I think most cases will come now before the noose tightens around air travel.
edit on 10/21/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

I really really hope they shut this travel situation down. I don't think that Americans will stand for it much longer if this is how it's going to be.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

They should dunk him in Newark Bay, it will most assuredly kill the Ebola.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Sounds like they all will be coming into the USA for treatment. I am still can not believe we are allowing them to come into the uSA with a deadly disease. How many Americans have to die before they stop the flights?

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RunForTheHills
Sounds like they all will be coming into the USA for treatment. I am still can not believe we are allowing them to come into the uSA with a deadly disease. How many Americans have to die before they stop the flights?

Well so far.. none.... but when one does Obama is screwed... or rather he will find something to blame.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Really? How are all those villagers going to get here?

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

And they are coming in through the busiest airports in the most densely populated part of the country.

Makes sense to me! (@#$%)

I also love how nothing was said until after he was confined in a hospital. You could of been right next to him at the airport only to find out hours later from the news.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Haven't you heard? Obama's gonna fly 'em here.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Lol... Did the black plague not teach us that disease knows no monetary class?

I guess for some.. not.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Yeah, but not through lovely and pleasant Newark Liberty.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I like this...

The patient remains in isolation, and poses no risk to anyone, the sources said.

But then we have this...

"The passenger is being transported to a local hospital for further evaluation. CDC or state/local public health officials will contact other passengers on the aircraft should it be determined that there was any risk to the other passengers of exposure to communicable disease," Crawford said.

I know, just covering their bases, trying to keep the public calm

BTW, shouldn't those passengers be informed NOW so they can be on alert in case they show any symptoms themselves?

edit on 21-10-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I'm hoping this is a negative case seeing as the hospital is literally down the street from me and, while being a good hospital for trauma, they dont have the best record lol....Cant say I would really trust protocols being completely followed(or understood) if this case turns out positive.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Why ‘Fearbola’ reminds me of the early AIDS panic

There have been only three confirmed cases of, and one death from, Ebola in the United States.

President Ronald Reagan’s record is forever tarnished by his lack of leadership on HIV/AIDS; he infamously refused to address it until 1987. By that time, the CDC reported that more than 40,000 Americans had contracted the disease and more than 23,000 of them had died

If Ebola is the fault of Obama..then surely AIDS is Reagans fault..

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BLACKOWT

That's what I was getting at, this hospital specializes in gunshots and stabbings with what I think is a tactical isolation unit(geared for perps and domestic victims).
Also they used to have lots of students there when I was at NJIT. And we all know where that leads.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

Looooooooooooooooool... one is a latent sexually transmitted RETROVIRUS and the other is a fast killing invasive virus....

jaja... we should blame Jefferson for herpes too...

Obama should have shut down our borders from africa... but he is too worried about the democratic line of "accepting all people" being turned against him. Joke of a president... He rewarded a fellow democrat that was the czar of pizza in promoting him to czar of ebola... when it should have been a F#$#$#$#$#$ VIROLOGIST.... you have to be kidding .. or a joke.

cheers

edit on 21-10-2014 by ArmyOfNobunaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ValentineWiggin
a reply to: ArmyOfNobunaga

I didn't think it would be long.

Here's hoping it's negative.

Well this is just wonderful, really just wonderful!!! I'm just speechless. Then to find out 100,000 more people will be allowed to be shipped in via probably also along the entire east coast. This won't end well....PRAY it's negative! Thanks for the updates

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join