It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Jersey Suspected Ebola

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

exactly....the student aspect alone, which is in the majority lol, is what scares me. I figured they would send them to Beth Israel or St. Barnabas but I guess cause University is bigger and more "prestigious".....and Krispy has to justify dumping money in there anyways

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BLACKOWT

St. Barnabas would probably be a better option due to the burn center's set up with clean rooms, containment and equipment.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ValentineWiggin

You can't make Ebola go away just by not reporting it anymore and the lie's are just not working .

This is what the new czar is about, shutting down the media and perfecting the lie.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ValentineWiggin
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Haven't you heard? Obama's gonna fly 'em here.

Don't worry, he'll use buses. You can't catch Ebola on a bus.

Oh FFS, yes, I realize there is an ocean between west Africa and the U.S.
edit on 10/21/14 by AnonymousCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum

And of all the places in the general area they bring him to Newark UH!

I doubt they can keep him there for long if he is infected, which means another trip. I think most cases will come now before the noose tightens around air travel.

I know right. I was so hoping, or wishing this would not hit our state AT ALL!! I guess we have to hope for the best right now??? GEEZ.....if he's positive, because of my young boys, I think it will be time to start stocking up, IF he's positive.....also, talk to the school board to see what their plans might be, if this should start to spread through nj. After all, we are way overcrowded & in a very small state at that!! It would spread like wildfire here!!

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I'm sure we'll get a too early to tell "negative" test, our Czar is just out to dinner ATM

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Battleline

Wonder if this is going to be the staged version of how Dallas was -supposed- to go?

SEE the airport safety protocols WORK
SEE the hospital safety protocols WORK
SEE the Ebola Czar WORKS...

Don't forget to vote, vote early and vote often!

:/ if only I believed it was staged.
edit on 21-10-2014 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: snarky412

BTW, shouldn't those passengers be informed NOW so they can be on alert in case they show any symptoms themselves?

Shhhhh,...... that may cause panic!!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArmyOfNobunaga
a reply to: Onslaught2996

Looooooooooooooooool... one is a latent sexually transmitted RETROVIRUS and the other is a fast killing invasive virus....

jaja... we should blame Jefferson for herpes too...

Obama should have shut down our borders from africa... but he is too worried about the democratic line of "accepting all people" being turned against him. Joke of a president... He rewarded a fellow democrat that was the czar of pizza in promoting him to czar of ebola... when it should have been a F#$#$#$#$#$ VIROLOGIST.... you have to be kidding .. or a joke.

cheers

Oh so it's worse because it kills faster, has a possible cure but has fewer deaths than AIDS in America...you would be OK with a virus that has no cure ..but does it slower.

Ebola vs. AIDS, Obama vs. Reagan

Three cases and Obama acted too slowly..which shows he is the worst president to act on a outbreak.

593 reported cases in the U.S., and 243 deaths...Reagan finally responds....but it is a slower killing disease which makes it much better..

edit on 21-10-2014 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2014 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: snarky412

Hey, does anyone remember the poster that saw the humvees & troops she said looked like they were headed toward Newark airport, & they had masks on a few days ago??? I think the poster is here???? Isn't this ironic??

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

My daughter had surgery there in 2008 and 2010, old but reliable hospital, with excellent assets on call immediately.

I hate to say it but maybe because it's in the 'wealthy' area being near Short Hills and the like they decided otherwise. Wouldn't surprise me at all given the area and snobbery there.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

The travel has not been halted at all, just the procedures of screening has changed, darn Mr. ebola hack I mean ebola Czar is not going to like this one at all, this news got out before he approved them.

You can only cover so much, eventually the truth will come out of how US is controlling the spread.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrLimpet

BTW, shouldn't those passengers be informed NOW so they can be on alert in case they show any symptoms themselves?

Shhhhh,...... that may cause panic!!!!

Oopsie....my bad
**tip toes out the door**

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: j.r.c.b.

Hey, does anyone remember the poster that saw the humvees & troops she said looked like they were headed toward Newark airport, & they had masks on a few days ago??? I think the poster is here???? Isn't this ironic??

No, I didn't read that
Maybe they'll show up here and post

You think it may be related? hmmm....

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Bottom of the first and Jersey is up at bat.

Hey batter, hey batter… suweeeeeng!

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

Your argument is like so ridiculous I'm forced to even reply....

One is hidden- one is In your FACE and FAST killing AND STOPPABLE.

Trust me... I could absolutely destroy your post... but to be honest. I don't care... I really don't.
I usually do not even respond to people here, but this one was too much. Anything for Obamola huh?

take care
cheers.

edit on 21-10-2014 by ArmyOfNobunaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: j.r.c.b.

No, I didn't read that
Maybe they'll show up here and post

You think it may be related? hmmm....

Not sure, but the timing is odd. It was just a day or maybe Friday she posted. Hope she comes back if she isn't slready here......we were talking about how odd it was they had masks on when nothing really was happening here, as far as we knew??

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
What I don't like about this one is the use of the phrase "potential exposure" in the articles/twitter. As in the patient was potentially exposed to Ebola before leaving Africa.
edit on 21-10-2014 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This from the article: 'The police officers sworn to protect our major airports have sent a letter to Congress demanding a ban to and from the West African nations at the center of the Ebola crisis.'

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: j.r.c.b.

I remember reading it. However I cannot remember
which Ebola thread it was, but you are correct.

Cheers
Ektar

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join