It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Jersey Suspected Ebola

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ValentineWiggin

According to this MSCO Deputy, he was given a thermometer and told to self-monitor for the next three weeks..

Maricopa County Sheriff’s Deputy Quarantined & Put On Ebola Watch

An unidentified Sheriff’s Deputy employee for the Maricopa (AZ) Sheriff’s Department returned home on October 20th, from Sierra Leone to Belgium and he traveled to Washington Dulles International Airport where again his temperature was taken before being questioned and cleared by CDC authorities to return to Phoenix. In a moment of sheer medical brilliance, the CDC officials gave him a thermometer and told him to self-monitor for the next three weeks.

source

www.kptv.com...

edit on 22-10-2014 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MrLimpet

Like many has said the ebola hack I mean Czar is doing his job, it has nothing to do with medicine or entomology or else, he is the fixer, the hider the Obama keep it quiet until elections are over.

Nothing more than a political kiss butt position, meanwhile screw the rest of the population, we are over populated anyway, right, but hell don't say that to Obama because his amnesty agenda will not have place in an over populated US, so the ebola hack I mean Czar has not hart when it comes to people and death.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Anywhere in NJ is bad, Alpine is historic!

Since my daughter's school burnt down, knew it was coming, $170.00 additional. I can't complain though for the acre of land I have, which here in Edison is a lot, I'm still paying less then most. plus I love this area, I'm close to everything.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join