It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati: The Good Guys Who Were (And Still Are!) Vilified and Demonized

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vehemens
Apparently OP doesn't know the Illuminati = Vatican/Jesuits...
Hegelian Dialect in simple terms for you = When you create something you also create it's opposition before someone else you don't control remembers to do so.

Other examples:

Hamas = CIA/Mossad
ISIS = CIA/Mossad

It blows me away that people don't get this. If you can think of it wouldn't it stand to reason that those with the most vested already have?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Many stars for writing nothing enlightening at all.

The church has nothing to do with the subject of the Illuminati,they are subject to their own investigation without comparing one with the other or the reasons why people choose to be a bible thumper or a pretentious Illuminati pseudo spiritual intellectual.

Give us substance.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I think this is a fantastic thread. Well done. Like someone else said, what we have now and for some reason want to cling on to is the old world order. Fat lotta' good it's doing today. I say bring on the change. One world order to end war? We've tried the old way. What has it gotten us besides war, famine, and inequality? Why not give illumination a chance? I for one welcome our enlightened overlords.
edit on 23-9-2014 by Anonex because: to add something

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

I may have to add that one to my play list as well. It is nice to see another who knows. :-)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

Sorry but your admonishment to support the "illuminati" (of Georgia Guidestone fame) holds no water.

Sure. The things written sound all fuzzy bunny happy....
but...

Who the crap are those that will rule over us?

Meet the new boss! Same as the old boss!

Sorry. I have an issue with ANYONE having that much power. It WILL go to hell and quickly.

BTW, do you have an issue with roughly 12 of every 13 people being offed?

MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000 IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE.

We have roughly 7billion at the moment.

GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY -- IMPROVING FITNESS AND DIVERSITY.

Nope. I like my Germanic stock Germanic. You should like yours the same. Nothing wrong with different races and no need for "one race of tan".

UNITE HUMANITY WITH A LIVING NEW LANGUAGE.

Sorry. Happy with what i have.

RULE PASSION -- FAITH -- TRADITION -- AND ALL THINGS WITH TEMPERED REASON.

Who's rules?

PROTECT PEOPLE AND NATIONS WITH FAIR LAWS AND JUST COURTS.

Who sits on these courts? Who appointed them?

LET ALL NATIONS RULE INTERNALLY RESOLVING EXTERNAL DISPUTES IN A WORLD COURT.

Yeah. The UN has done such a great job.

AVOID PETTY LAWS AND USELESS OFFICIALS.

I'm good with this one.

BALANCE PERSONAL RIGHTS WITH SOCIAL DUTIES.

Depends.

PRIZE TRUTH -- BEAUTY -- LOVE -- SEEKING HARMONY WITH THE INFINITE.

Good to go here.

BE NOT A CANCER ON THE EARTH -- LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE -- LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE.

No problems here either.

Whom ever it is behind it all, this is being done in THEIR benefit.....not ours. For that reason, I'm out.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
no good deed may be accompanied by lies and deceit

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
"Good Guys" or "Bad Guys" it doesn't matter. When a small group of corporations have all the money in the world coming in, that money and power would corrupt 99% of us.

I honestly think corporations are just collecting money for someone else....who and why I want to know. Is part of some plan to suck the earth dry? To what end? How many agendas are going on right now?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
What a riduculose post, no evidence, no research... If u really dig deep u will realise their true agenda... There is a reason these 'illuminated ones' often engage in satanic rituals, their agenda is the spread of secularism, with a complete self dictated way of life. Oh but isn't that 'freedom' you might say, isn't that a good thing. Check out the satanic manual 'do what thou wilt will be the whole of the law, basically do what u want when u want. Now that may sound great, but things like family values have gone down recently, capitalism is rife with the top few percent living it up and the majority are slaves, promiscuity is the norm, killing is widespread I could go on.. U catch my draft.

One analyst put it best, the tenents of Satanism is now in this age what most people in the world live by even though they may not know it...

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
most confusing thing i have ever seen. and believe me i search for answers every day. when i think i have the answers
i find something else that sets me back to square one. i found the emerald tablets. that is one interesting VERY DEEP
source of knowledge/ problem is they can not be traced before 18 or 1700s. they have to be read 100s of times and only after seeking answers every day ,relentlessly will they begin to make sense. they are so DEEP. i have learned so much from them. i believe the masons believe in them 1000%. to me the masons believe in a god who is all loving. with no dark side. a god who would never harm anyone or wish any soul to suffer or burn forever.they are anti religion totally. because religions believe in a god you must fear and worship and kill for him and sacrfice and give burnt offerings etc.
the more i learn the more i feel the same . they and the for fathers of the usa believe in freedom. they believe in god and respect and worship him always. but their god is all love. incapable of hate or harm or roasting people. they are the masters of secret knowledge that we are all one ,here to learn to love and lose our bad thoughts and side and when we are all loving in every way we go back to god .their is no longer a reason to return to another life again.
now as to who is who etc and whos illuminate i have no idea. i will say this. the answer is obvious if you know where to look. obelisks are everywhere/ even in vatacan city. wash dc. france has a giant pyramid. the latest new cities are clues. the new world trade center is a giant pyramid going up and down. the only thing that scares me is bible quotes saying destroy them and their pillars. ??? read the emerald tablets and follow your heart. a good tree can not produse bad fruit and visa versa. god bless

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Just because they were hunted by another evil group...doesn't mean that they were angels. In HELL demons fight demons for supremacy. The Illuminati is dangerous, maniacal, calculating and deadly. Your attempt to shed them in the light as victims is far preceded by the evil that has been traced back to them for generations. I don't even need to prepare an argument here...the internet has enough evidence on these Luciferians that I don't need to even waste my time. Their mark and thumbprint is everywhere in the degradence of music and movies, that are corrupting our youth. I could write a book myself on just what the illuminati has let us see...not to mention what they hide. This is what the internet would call a ....FAIL! Nice try "UN"enlightened one. Besides....when the Illuminati was first trying to install their evil plans for the world, lightening struck the courier who was taking the plan to the other Illuminati brothers. This is a documented fact....guess it just wasn't their time then. God will decide when events are to happen...evil or not.
edit on 24-9-2014 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   

I'm not religious nor do I listen to stories. I've done my own research. The name given to these people in power is completely irrelevant. I could call them monsters, and you could go on and on about how they're not really monsters but yet they're humans, and the real monsters are under my bed. It DOES NOT matter.

If you follow the "realistic" conspiracies when it comes to who's pushing for NWO, the people in power, who has the money, who benefits from the wars, who controls the agencies, who owns the media and who pulls the strings when the presidents dance. Those are what we call the Illuminati. Through all of my time that I've sat quietly and read and listened in my shadowy corner... I haven't seen one group like the old true Illuminati that you're speaking of stand up or fight back. I see no resistance with any group or from the general public that is actually getting us anywhere to where we need to be, I see no attempts for an end game to end this madness that we call "normal" life.

... ah, I stopped caring what I was ranting about. I just got off work and enjoyed some good ol' marijuana.

You're all beautiful humans,
anicetus
edit on 10/12/10 by anicetus because: Some things here and there. blah blah blah

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Modern "Religion" was created thousands of years ago to control the masses when us crappy humans were running riot and leaders, monarchs, governments couldn't. It was brought about for the right reasons to begin with but, as humans are crap, a group of us realised they could manipulate us through our will to believe, faith... religion!

Nowadays religion isn't forced down your throat in most developed, developing countries, and doesnt have as many followers because modern day technology means our governments can spy, manipulate, control the masses like religion used too, well, they do it a hell of alot better actually!

Life is short, concentrate on enjoying it, not how messed up this world is!
edit on 24-9-2014 by bdotz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
This is my first reading GOOD about the illuminated.
But than again, its hard to find any real fact about this group.

I have just kept bumping into depopulation issues regarding the illuminati, you dont mention this, why?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed

originally posted by: Buddyman
You (really) lost me here OP:

"You are told that the current power structures allegedly *are* the NWO or the Illuminati (which of course is entirely absurd!) and it's those groups who allegedly spray chemtrails and poison your drinking water."

The points you have made here are blatently false,as they are actually a reality..this thread is "entirely absurd"

So wait..explain to me when this alleged change from a bad, old world order to new world order happened? So you think the Illuminati managed to overtake society/governments at some time...ah....but then why is that the same principles like from the middle-ages are still at work?

And you believe the Illuminati (or the NWO) are spraying, poisoning etc..WHY? Because you READ it somewhere...because someone told you so? Someone like Alex Jones? Or David Icke? People who by some amazing coincidence are normally also always at the very right spectrum and..who amazingly ALSO very often consider themselves "Christian".

(This, my OP thread, by the way, also explains nicely the relationship between being political conservative/right, being religious and believing in or spreading false conspiracy theories..... You never ever wondered about this odd relationship?)

Ah..and what points I made are false? They are not. It's you who fell for the lies.

Ok..you have jumped the gun assuming all my knowledge comes from just reading..i think that approach may hinder your powers of deduction.

You say i have fell for the lies..well to me it seems you stand guilty of what you accuse.My research involves years of cross referencing evidence and personal XP..along with some good old common sense and intuition.

As for the points you made being false...well the chem trails are one that springs to mind (another topic..but a very real thing) actually, why should i draw you a picture...you are spouting pure BS,we'll let the viewers see through that.

There is abundent 'evidence' out there, for people to realise that this 'illuminati' are evil..You seem so clued up, that i am sure you are aware that there was an AMA discoarse with an illuminati member here on ATS? (he sucked in people like you with the same tact) he was coming from the same angle as this thread,anyone with sense could see this.

They/he were trying to portray that they are the catalysts for humans to learn from..hence, that is 'why' they say, they do the things they do...basically, so that there is a polarity for us to know right from wrong....well haven't they gone out of their way doing this??..just a tad!! (sarcasm) they have murdered women,children (and us guys) the natural world even,directly and indirectly, over the ages and continue to do so..i don't think that is really because they are our catalysts?..if you believe that you will believe anything.

The reason i responded to you in the way i did, is because i cannot stand hearing anybody justifying TPTBs actions.Are you anti human or something?..these individuals are and have been a poison to us/this planet for millenia.

People seem to take it back to Weishaupt, but it began in Atlantis, most likely beyond that,what we have are individuals who are bloodline descendants of the Annuna and all these 'secret societies' the church you name it, are at their core,arms of this collective organisation.The Illuminati are loyal to their overlords..the Annuna..and these guys built the pyramids and founded the old world civilizations...they were overtly in control then and now we see a covert approach..which i reason they want to change.

Listen...we here this word 'conspiracy' thrown about (a derogatory term/trigger word, coined by those in control for anyone who is a critical/independent thinker) well once you have ventured into the world of so called conspiracy and have gone further down the rabbit hole, you will realise that everything is what is referred to, as a conspiracy! (maybe your not quite there yet, keep looking) The crux of the grand conspiracy is an enslavement/consumption of human energy and what is referred to as the afterlife, is quite possibly an artificial creation to recycle us back into this realm for yet again more energy consumption...this is not just isolated to Earth..these individuals have their reach through the universe and what is playing out here on the ground on Earth is just a smaller part of the larger battle.

I don't want to cause you offence, but think about what you are saying (whilst supporting evil) this is our world and you seem to be ready to hand it over to the poisonous illuminati/Annuna.

First link here, is the relevant AMA interview from ATS with an illuminati insider..
www.illuminati-news.com...

This is a great read,with some fantastic insights and sourced evidence,with regards to these individuals and the agenda at large and also the true nature of this so called reality..
wespenre.com...

A trippy website this one...some high grade rabbit hole material..buckle up lol..
www.trickedbythelight.com...

Have a good day

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: psychonautn

Because this is just another feeble attempt by some shill to make the evil look good...in opposition to some other entity that they find evil...which is GOD, or anyone who would try to stop their evil deeds. You see?? Evil thinks they are doing good, despite 99% of the world + GOD thinking that they are a waste of flesh. They try to convince us that WE are the evil ones and that they deserve to live here as a select few...and that we are the "bottom feeders" eating up their resources. The Illuminati really believe this crap. They think that they ae entitled by blood...because they were born of a different stock. However GOD made all of us and gave blood to all...He endears the weakest even more so because these bullies try to rid the world of everyone but themselves and cannot perceive that what they are doing is evil...their parents taught them that evil is righteous. It doesn't matter.. life is fleeting and short.... the Rothschild family seed, the Chases and the Rockefeller's have eternal appointments in the harshest spiritual environments that HELL offers. I say "spiritual" because, the realm that we do not know and cannot prove in this realm....has pleasure and torment, that of which cannot be perceived of the flesh, that is the human brain....the torchers for those who have held others down in life, and have raped them and their children, and their children's children of happiness...indeed of even contentment. Theirs shall be the the predom of what Hell shall offer. To them and theirs, they shall beg to be roasted in an oven of fire...to receive the same level of pleasure that a drop of water brings to the tongue.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Someone has been reading some Robert Anton Wilson me thinks. No 5 is alive!

Having just read many of his essays and after doing some research, as with all things esoteric there is no answer to good and bad or illumination vs darkness. I think the general synopsis is Chaos. And how Chaos and Order are Created . Religion is about enforcing order on chaos, illumination is about bringing back chaos allowing the natural universal cycles to continue. The cycles include creation and destruction, good and evil, dark and light, chaos and order.

My interpretation of Illumination is that everything is true and a lie. The universe and all consciousness work on cycles that humans have no input or ability to control, yet power tried to control these cycles and bring order, like George and the Dragon, George tried to pin the Dragon (Chaos) down with a Lance (Order). To be illuminated means to understand that everything is and can not be controlled, every move and action has no consequence on the universal cycle.

So do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law! (K.P.)

All sounds like an over complicated mess to me...needs some order.....but chaotic order .....is it I AM that is writing this or is it I 17:23.

If there is an illuminati out there...I think I don't get it but I do.

T.H.P.
edit on 24-9-2014 by Pax et Intellectus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: felonius

Sorry but your admonishment to support the "illuminati" (of Georgia Guidestone fame) holds no water.

OK....so how do we know the Guide Stones were an illuminati construct? We don't. Imagine you are a group of people who wanted to break down pretty much all religion and governance. You would be the target of the biggest smear campaign all of history could imagine. Although their PR to fight against that is certainly lacking....time to come out from shadows and make yourself know....illuminated ones.

Conclusion - I don't think the guide stones are from anyone with a illuminated mind. I think R.C. Christian is a Gnostic Christian source. R.C. is some kind of Tarot card....something of Cups. A blend of tarot and bible means this had a more Gnostic Tag.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Temper Temper.
. Eternal appointments do not fit the grand plan and reaping if seeding (karna). But then a billion years is not an eternity even if is a hell of a long time to exists in places that are less comfortable. When judging objectively you choose the judgment that is exactly right when having all information. No more no less. Be happy that you are not them. Never screw with karma. It is not worth it.

Another video for those who wanna figure out the spiritual meaning of the symbology.

edit on 24-9-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Some people are afraid of what they can not understand and hide behind a false front of science to push their said view of the world on others.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed
The Illuminati, "the enlightened ones", were a select few who realized a very inconvenient truth. A truth which back at the time, and even today, to find out would literally be earth shattering:

The *true* agenda of power structures and in particular the true, vile and evil agenda of the church. A church who uses the name of god and Jesus to commit atrocities, kill thousands of "witches", thousands of thinkers and scientists during inquisition simply since their findings and opinions were inconvenient for those that rule(d) the planet.

The Illuminati "opposes superstition, prejudice, religious influence over public life and abuses of state power, and to support women's education and gender equality".

Wow. That are some "horrible" things. Imagine! No surprise that the church hunted them down and suppressed them.

However, what's worse is that the tale of that the Illuminati (and with them a proposed NWO, which is a NEW order for the world) is supposed to be EVIL is actually still spread today. Conspiracy theorists are MADE (!) to believe that the Illuminati are the bad guys. They are told the NWO is a bad thing since the CURRENT power structures are obviously so wonderful and beautiful they must be kept at all costs.

New ideas and ideals, such as those written on the Georgia Guide Stones (just picking an example) are being opposed and demonized. You are made to believe it's better to go to Church and pray (like you did for millennia already) without this ever having changed the world ONE BIT). You are actively hindered and brainwashed to actually change this world. You are trained to live in fear and to be passive.

People await "the end times" and believe "the end is near" because "the signs are everywhere"...like they did for thousands of years already.

A wonderful example in a post yesterday where someone said: "Well, just embrace Jesus and run for the hills" --- this is exactly what "they" want you to do: Run away in fear and do NOTHING.

The same people who spread that the Illuminati and a new order for this world would be bad...are also the same people who spread fantasy stories such as Chemtrails. It serves the purpose that you are even MORE living in fear, in addition from your fear you get taught in Church.

You are told that the current power structures allegedly *are* the NWO or the Illuminati (which of course is entirely absurd!) and it's those groups who allegedly spray chemtrails and poison your drinking water. In other words: You are told fantasy stories so that you really believe that the GOOD guys are the evil ones and the EVIL ones are the good guys. Old tactic. Similar to like the church used to point fingers at others, calling them "evil" or witches or heretics while happily murdering at the same time "in the name of god". Absurd world where the evil ones call themselves the good ones and those who want this to change are of course branded enemies, the "bad guys". Even more absurd that people actually BUY THIS.

There was a reason the Illuminati were called the enlightened ones. For the majority of people, the light bulb above their head did not and will never light up. It would be a bad thing for those in power if the truth came out, it would be bad for the church if people realize that the church actually trains for hate, intolerance, dead, guilt, fear and all negative things that are even imaginable.

So, instead of becoming "enlightened" and pose a danger and possibly participate in changing the world....it's better if you just "embrace Jesus" and run, run and run! And don't forget to look upwards because the evil Illuminati, the NWO is going to get you with their chemtrails if you don't!

The problem with your comparison of the old order versus the "new" is that the new order was started by the same families the first one was corrupted by. It's kind of like pulling the power cord on a video game and starting from scratch, erasing all of the high scores. Not to mention the fact that we would lose national sovereignty. So no, I'm not buying it. As far as the Church goes, you are correct but this isn't the 1500's & no one is getting burned at the stake for views counter to the Church or for committing heresy. Ergo, the old order stays, I still call myself American and any person, organization or political position who conspires, contributes or acts in defense of plans to end our sovereignty, is guilty of treason and is a traitor to our country. And those are not the people I will ever put faith in.
As far as enlightenment goes, ignorance is the weapon of tyrants; enlightenment, the salvation of the free. And, what you're attempting to sell isn't enlightenment. So, no thank you.

edit on 24-9-2014 by Mensa180 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join