It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati: The Good Guys Who Were (And Still Are!) Vilified and Demonized

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

No doubt you're an Illuminati shill. I find it hilarious that you reference the Georgia Guidestones as proof of their empathy towards humanity, when the very first point states "MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000 IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE"... Please explain how culling 9/10th's of the population is for the benefit of humanity?

Or better yet, where do you fit into that ratio?..

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Just remember, those in power will say anything to make it seem as if they have a rational justification for their position, including demonizing others while ignoring their own wrongdoings. So the best advice is to trust no one completely; no human, no group, no governmental body, no church, no celebrity, no scientist, no skeptic, no Ufologist, no spokesperson, no president, no computer, no Gorilla, no posting, not even your cat or dog, heck you may even not trust me completely.

So if nearly everything is in doubt, what can we trust? We are like Descartes at the beginning of the scientific revolution:

Trust in reason, the method of doubt, testable results, rational, logical, proof, everything else is rubbish.
edit on 24-9-2014 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

OP, if the "illuminati" [enlightened ones] were just a group of do-gooders who stood against the deviltry of the church in the name of rationalism, why do they control all the wealth, power and make wars? why are they running the corporations that kill the earth and enslave entire populations into a hopeless, coglike existence? WELL, THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE... THEY ARE MONEY HOARDING GREEDTARDS FEEDING ON POWER WITH A PSYCHO-PATHOLOGY WELL BELOW HUMAN LEVEL.

if I call myself "radianteegoldenium" [golden radiance], it doesn't mean I am golden radiance if I am a greetard pig.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The use of illuminati is a good catch all term for the naïve or lazy who do not want to look closer and quantify the true nature of the control system they live under. To mentally masturbate on the illuminati is to circle jerk what happened over 250 years ago, if they still exist fine. What are you gonna do, order some more hand cream?

edit on 24-9-2014 by djaybeetoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
ILuminati is just a branch of a bigger society, you have the jesuits,knights of malta,scottish rite, skull and bones and 100s of more . Every chapter has diffrent goals for controlling media,banks,politics,cia,fbi,mi16,nsa and of course the vatican and royal families are in the top of the pyramid and then you have families like the rothshilds.

to do that you need own,bribe,blackmail,murder to achive your goal.

all the socities has one thing common same god Lucifer the light bringer- there is Baphomet kabbalah but its more demonic but there main goal is 1 religion 1 god

For that you need wars destroy sovering nations, corrupt politics inflect racial conflicts, greed, poison food and water,re write history, control schools,destroy familys and the list goes on.

This been plan has been at work for 100s of years.. and this is the good guys?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: che33

I would love to hear how the Scottish Rite is controlling the world.

Please try to be detailed.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
seems that this is the same circle jerk that was happening 5 years ago, if you want change, withdraw support to the system, pay no tax, do not empower apple, google, wallmart etc, de-corporatize your buying decisions or repeat buying decisions.
edit on 24-9-2014 by djaybeetoo because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2014 by djaybeetoo because: speed typing and messing up

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Scottish rite is under freemasonry... Albert pike was a very famous in America he wrote books like morals and dogma and was the chief judicial for the ku klux klan.. He worshipped Lucifer and his books influece a lot people even today- scottish rite is a chapter under freemasonry you have knights of malta, knights of columbus and so on.. these chapters are around the world but Lucifer is there god. There organisation is like a pyramid and freemasonry is just a chapter in that pyramid..

But you need to understand where scottish rite comes from? why they came to america what they teach.. then you will find answers- read his books
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Same again, its the masons, its the Jesuits, its the ones that sound like Jesuits with out the suits and a w, it the same arguments to stop action against the ones that are raping the planet. The main tool of the elitist thinking skidmarks is the corporations as they buy politicians. Cut off their revenue streams, make do with an Iphone 3 or better still, buy a burner phone you can discard at will.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
There have always been the illuminati and the lumenari. The sun and the moon. The illuminati have always been the power behind organized religions... "Sun=Son". A method of control. The illuminati's time was over in 2012. The age of Pisces has passed. So preach as loud as you want... but the moon will wax as you wane.

Your time is over.

For this age...

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: che33
Scottish rite is under freemasonry... Albert pike was a very famous in America he wrote books like morals and dogma and was the chief judicial for the ku klux klan..

Is there even a thing called 'chief judicial' for the Klan? Maybe you can provide some evidence of your claim.

He worshipped Lucifer and his books influece a lot people even today- scottish rite is a chapter under freemasonry you have knights of malta, knights of columbus and so on.. these chapters are around the world but Lucifer is there god. There organisation is like a pyramid and freemasonry is just a chapter in that pyramid..

He did not even believe in Lucifer and thought people who did were morons. If you actually read Morals and Dogma you would have known this.

But you need to understand where scottish rite comes from? why they came to america what they teach.. then you will find answers- read his books

I understand where it came from, it came from France.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: djaybeetoo
Same again, its the masons...

You should be so lucky that we were running the planet, sadly for you we are not.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Need more input. This is the first is heard of the lumenari. Could you give links?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The OP is how I've tended to see it. The opposition comes from religious indoctrination and fear that if someone questions Church doctrine and standard elitist authority, then they are dupes for the black hats (Devil).

Conspiracies are scary due to a lack of info... or enough info, if the conspiracy is one of ill intent.

The basic tenets of "The Illuminati" never scared me because I am not traditionally religious. They seem to be on the side of the everyman, knowledge and truth. Not bad things. And they have to be secretive because people will misunderstand their motives and vilify them... as has happened.

But one cannot prove they aren't evil... and to someone entrenched in the old world order of tyranny and Church, then they would be evil... but to me, they seem sane.

Then again, with such little information, informed opinions are hard to form.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
What a load of crap. If what you say was true then why the wars?, why the falling educational standards?, why the breakups of families and communities?, why is the rich vs poor divide ever increasing in size?

One thing that I will take from the bible....
"Judge them by the fruit of their labour"

Politicians words have proven to be worthless, pretty much every time they open their mouths.
Nothing they say ever seems to come true.
The fact is, like George Carlin said "They dont give a f**k about you"

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: psychonautn
This is my first reading GOOD about the illuminated.
But than again, its hard to find any real fact about this group.

I have just kept bumping into depopulation issues regarding the illuminati, you dont mention this, why?

I found a whole website based on the Illuminati being the good guys and how they are misrepresented by the forces of darkness that rule this planet.
The website even had produced a book written by a guy called Mike Hockney..see here.
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_7?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1411663812&sr=1-7&keywords=mike+hockney
The website states there are hidden clues to find them and once you get close to them you will be studied to see you do not serve the enemy and then are approached by them.
Unfortunately i cannot find the website again but i originally found it through an old thread on here that had a direct link to it.
I

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
The illuminati have always been the power behind organized religions...

The Illuminati, if anything were AGAINST religion (and superstition etc.) Why do you think the original Illuminati were hunted down?

Whether someone calls themselves "Illuminati" today or someone thinks that the OLD WORLD ORDER is actually the Illuminati...I can't help them...it certainly has nothing to do with the "original" Illuminati and their intent.

Just because someone SAYS that someone "belongs to the Illuminati" doesn't make this true...in fact I could suspect a certain agenda if someone does so. There is the same idiocy at work like in the 14th century where someone pointed at someone and said "Witch!!" ... would you then also believe the one is a witch?

The big disconnect here is obviously that many think the Illuminati is the current Elite, and I do NOT think this being the case.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I understand where it came from, it came from France.

Oh thats why its called the Scottish Rite of freemasonry..

Where did the York rite originate?
Thailand?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

Instead of being a smart ass perhaps you should look it up.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join