It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati: The Good Guys Who Were (And Still Are!) Vilified and Demonized

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

Wonderful post. I have found myself wondering this very thing lately. Especially after a few other tidbits I've found surrounding the all seeing eye that I've read about lately.

Ironically, it makes sense. I've accepted pretty much whatever Christendom views as a threat to its power structure, needs a revaluation without bias caused by religious indoctrination, and perhaps possible support.

edit on 22-9-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Buddyman
You (really) lost me here OP:

"You are told that the current power structures allegedly *are* the NWO or the Illuminati (which of course is entirely absurd!) and it's those groups who allegedly spray chemtrails and poison your drinking water."

The points you have made here are blatently false,as they are actually a reality..this thread is "entirely absurd"

So wait..explain to me when this alleged change from a bad, old world order to new world order happened? So you think the Illuminati managed to overtake society/governments at some time...ah....but then why is that the same principles like from the middle-ages are still at work?

And you believe the Illuminati (or the NWO) are spraying, poisoning etc..WHY? Because you READ it somewhere...because someone told you so? Someone like Alex Jones? Or David Icke? People who by some amazing coincidence are normally also always at the very right spectrum and..who amazingly ALSO very often consider themselves "Christian".

(This, my OP thread, by the way, also explains nicely the relationship between being political conservative/right, being religious and believing in or spreading false conspiracy theories..... You never ever wondered about this odd relationship?)

Ah..and what points I made are false? They are not. It's you who fell for the lies.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I am an Illuminist. Please keep in mind the reason I claim as such is recently the Illuminati stated" if an individual sufficiently understands Illuminism" they have no qualms with that person calling themselves an Illuminist.

If you want to understand modern Illuminisim I will summarize our agenda with Quotes:

The Illuminati’s religion is the most highly developed expression of Gnosticism and is called Illumination (alternatively, Illuminism). Dedicated to the pursuit of enlightenment, it has many parallels with the Eastern religions of Hinduism, Buddhism and Taoism. It rejects the Abrahamic religions of faith: Judaism, Christianity and Islam. The Illuminati formally began as Pythagoras ’s mystery school revolving around the secrets of mathematics. Pythagoras elevated mathematics to a religion and asserted that everything was fundamentally mathematical and could only be explained mathematically. To this day, Illumination is grounded entirely in mathematics. It is therefore the world’s only rational religion, and is entirely compatible with science. Indeed, science is but a subset of mathematics and hence of Illumination. Illuminism asserts that mathematics is not science’s tool; on the contrary , science is mathematics’ tool, a way of exploring what we call “ontological” mathematics, the mathematics of existence. Illuminism is knowledge-based and rejects all “holy” scriptures,

Hockney, Mike (2012-07-04). The God Game (The God Series) (Kindle Locations 69-82). Hyperreality Books. Kindle Edition.

The Illuminati have worked towards a ToE and the culmination of that their work is called Ontological Mathematics this has been in motion since Pythagoras stated Everything is number:

We see only a tiny portion of the electromagnetic spectrum – “visible light”. The rest of the spectrum is invisible to us. Until Scotsman James Clerk Maxwell’s revolutionary theory of electromagnetism arrived in the second half of the 19th century, we had no idea what light really was and knew nothing about any electromagnetic spectrum. Our senses failed to detect any such spectrum because it’s not what they were designed for. They evolved for reasons of survival, not reasons of truth or completeness. So why do scientists so slavishly revere the evidence of our senses and have such contempt for the exercise of the highest and purest reason? Reason alone can reveal the absolute truth of existence, and what subject is the essence of reason? – Mathematics. Although mathematics is conventionally regarded as an abstract tool, we shall introduce a second type of mathematics that we have labelled “ontological mathematics”. This means that is does not treat mathematical entities as mere paper abstractions and symbols but as things with real existence. Ontological mathematics might also be called the mathematics of energy since that’s what it’s fundamentally about. Numbers written on paper have no energy content. Numbers written in spacetime most certainly do. Manipulation of numbers on paper has no energy implications, but it does in spacetime. Things that can be done effortlessly on paper may not be possible ontologically because of these energy considerations: this is the fundamental difference between abstract and ontological mathematics.

Hockney, Mike (2012-07-04). The God Game (The God Series) (Kindle Locations 819-829). Hyperreality Books. Kindle Edition.

If comprehending the secrets of the universe is important to you , here’s what you need to know: Pythagoras’s Theorem. Leibniz’s Integral and Differential Calculus. Wave theory. Fourier Analysis (Fourier Series and Fourier Transforms). Fourier uncertainty relations. Riemann Spheres. Projection and infinity points. Euclidean geometry versus Riemann geometry. Complex numbers; the complex plane. Zero, infinity, the imaginary number, pi and e. Euler’s Formula. All of this constitutes ontological mathematics,

Hockney, Mike (2012-09-03). The God Equation (The God Series) (Kindle Locations 6749-6766). Hyperreality Books. Kindle Edition.

The modern Illuminati make an almost identical statement: the universe is mathematical. Existence is mathematical ; reality is mathematical; knowledge is mathematical; information is mathematical, the mind is mathematical; consciousness is mathematical; life is mathematical; God is mathematical, the soul is mathematical; the afterlife is mathematical; religion is mathematical; psychology is mathematical; science is mathematical; the paranormal is mathematical . Even art, emotion and irrationality are mathematical. The universe is intelligible, organised and unified because there is not any part of it that is not completely and utterly mathematical. All phenomena are just manifestations of mathematics. There is nothing other than mathematics. You , the reader, are nothing but mathematics, as is this book , the words, the ideas, the concepts. Wherever you look, wherever you go, whatever you do, you are engaged in mathematics – and yet that’s the LAST thing you imagine to be true.

Hockney, Mike (2012-07-04). The God Game (The God Series) (Kindle Locations 594-602). Hyperreality Books. Kindle Edition.

The God series(20 or more books go into full detail about Ontological Mathematics) How Nothing = something, the mind matter relationship, What is the soul, how reality is not physical but mathematical/mental, How every soul can evolve to God. All explained through Mathematics, Science, Philosophy and Psychology.

Now in regards to society we want revolution and I can list this simply as:

The End of Christianity.
The End of Judaism.
The End of Islam.
The End of Karmism.
The End of Free-Market Capitalism.
The End of Mythos (a world of absurd stories).
The End of Monarchy.
The End of Democracy.
The End of Scientific Materialism.
The End of Privilege.
The End of Inheritance.
The End of the Rule by the 1% Global Elite.
It's time for a new human race, a new way of doing things. It's time for hyperrationalism, for Logos, for ontological mathematics, for equal opportunities, for true people power, for meritocracy, for sanity and reason. It's time for the New Enlightenment. It's time for the New World Order. It's time for HyperHumanity.

So if anyone wants to know what the modern Illuminati are up to all you have to is read 1)This site: armageddonconspiracy.co.uk... and 2) The God Series by Mike Hockney. Decide for yourselves who the true Illuminati are.
edit on 22-9-2014 by EmptyStations because: Phrases missing.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I'm all in for a NWO which is brought with real democracy and that all countries in the world agree to stop the wars and work together for common goals.

The people wanting a NWO now want to force it down everyone's throats trough fear, police state and that the common goal would be domination over the poor and treat them like animals.

The world needs to come together if we want evolve socially, technologically and spiritually.
The TPTB right now seem more focused on making us de-evolve socially, technologically trough suppression and destruction of spirituality with religions and false idols.

It's really hard to know who are the bad guys and who are the good guys these days but it seems to me that every "artist" that displays appurtenance with the Illuminati (One eye BS for example) are more focused on creating a separation in generations and destroying values.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I'm not buying into the NWO is a good thing and we're being brainwashed to think otherwise. George H.W. Bush called for a New World Order and he is NOT one of the good guys!

Also, I don't consider David Rockefeller a good guy, either, and he said this in his book, "Memoirs": “...For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--ONE WORLD, IF YOU WILL. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it...”

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Truly a FABULOUS post OP. More people need to question the world around them. My personal mantra is "I deserve to live in a perfect equilibrium, and no one is going to stop me." And truth is, we ALL do. That being said, I think some either didn't read the entire OP, or may be trying to confuse the issue...

The same old game played in politics - vilify the other party - is being played here. If the current rulers can demonize a group for positive change they will do so to keep the old world order, and all of its sheep in place. Obviously to be "illuminated" is a good thing; only the media can turn it into a bad thing and something to fear.

The global elite DO exist (or at least a group who thinks they own us all), but they are NOT the Illuminati. You've just been told they are, and, much like politics, you believe what you hear. Which is why they've demonized illumination, by creating the term "Illuminati" and making sure it's marketed in a derogatory fashion, with the benefit of having the masses fear anything to do with it. No one in charge wants self-empowerment, self-sufficiency, illumination - there is no MONEY in that!

Christians, Jews, Muslims et al -know that I love you all- there is goodness and knowledge to be found in every religion; however these groups were created to separate people. This allowed the rulers to rule unfettered and unchallenged, throughout history - so that people would be too busy arguing about whose God is right, to take notice of the expanse of control, and it's STILL happening today. They have succeeded, and wars, corruption, division and disparity are the evidence of that.

There is a universal creator of all, who set universal laws in place, and it's up to us to realize our OWN divinity. The sooner we can throw off the shackles, boundaries, hate and separations created to keep us in order; the sooner we can realise a beautiful Earth.

Are the average people of the world really better off separated and ensconced in hate? Or is there another way... We are HUMAN beings before whatever nationality/religion we are, and as such deserve a better Earth and lifestyle for our families than the one the rulers have selected for us - you know, that one based on profit for the few at destruction of the rest. The reaping of every country's natural resources so only a few can profit. Just remember whose kids are being sent to fight the wars over resources, the whole world over. It is not the children of those in charge.

This is not to say we should hate the rich or hate the governments. What we should do, is show them how much better things can be. If we choose hate, we only mimic their current paradigm, and we have seen what kind of world that brings. They are simply misguided and are blinded by their lust for power and profits. There is a whole world possible that they have not stopped to picture.

We deserve clean air, safely grown food, cures being allowed to come to light. We deserve the advancement of ALL people, because the collective knowledge of every citizen will benefit and enhance the entire Earth; allowing us to take huge leaps forward, when no longer divided by class, race, religion, politics, economics or any other thing that keeps people from collaborating, learning and rejoicing in doing it together.

I can't help but wonder how much we have lost, by allowing separatism to begin, continue and currently exist. Why continue to let the voices of a few, rule over the voices and hearts of many? We are not powerless - we can choose the world we live in, and use our voices and actions to make a difference.
edit on 22-9-2014 by MoonBlossom because: More Words

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Habit4ming
I'm not buying into the NWO is a good thing and we're being brainwashed to think otherwise. George H.W. Bush called for a New World Order and he is NOT one of the good guys!

Just consider for a moment that a New World Order is possible, that is -not- the same vision as the one Mr. Bush may have had.

You are, after all, only limited by your imagination - if you can dream it, it can happen.
edit on 22-9-2014 by MoonBlossom because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MoonBlossom

Amen.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed
The Illuminati, "the enlightened ones", were a select few who realized a very inconvenient truth. A truth which back at the time, and even today, to find out would literally be earth shattering:

The *true* agenda of power structures and in particular the true, vile and evil agenda of the church. A church who uses the name of god and Jesus to commit atrocities, kill thousands of "witches", thousands of thinkers and scientists during inquisition simply since their findings and opinions were inconvenient for those that rule(d) the planet.

The Illuminati "opposes superstition, prejudice, religious influence over public life and abuses of state power, and to support women's education and gender equality".

Wow. That are some "horrible" things. Imagine! No surprise that the church hunted them down and suppressed them.

However, what's worse is that the tale of that the Illuminati (and with them a proposed NWO, which is a NEW order for the world) is supposed to be EVIL is actually still spread today. Conspiracy theorists are MADE (!) to believe that the Illuminati are the bad guys. They are told the NWO is a bad thing since the CURRENT power structures are obviously so wonderful and beautiful they must be kept at all costs.

New ideas and ideals, such as those written on the Georgia Guide Stones (just picking an example) are being opposed and demonized. You are made to believe it's better to go to Church and pray (like you did for millennia already) without this ever having changed the world ONE BIT). You are actively hindered and brainwashed to actually change this world. You are trained to live in fear and to be passive.

People await "the end times" and believe "the end is near" because "the signs are everywhere"...like they did for thousands of years already.

A wonderful example in a post yesterday where someone said: "Well, just embrace Jesus and run for the hills" --- this is exactly what "they" want you to do: Run away in fear and do NOTHING.

The same people who spread that the Illuminati and a new order for this world would be bad...are also the same people who spread fantasy stories such as Chemtrails. It serves the purpose that you are even MORE living in fear, in addition from your fear you get taught in Church.

You are told that the current power structures allegedly *are* the NWO or the Illuminati (which of course is entirely absurd!) and it's those groups who allegedly spray chemtrails and poison your drinking water. In other words: You are told fantasy stories so that you really believe that the GOOD guys are the evil ones and the EVIL ones are the good guys. Old tactic. Similar to like the church used to point fingers at others, calling them "evil" or witches or heretics while happily murdering at the same time "in the name of god". Absurd world where the evil ones call themselves the good ones and those who want this to change are of course branded enemies, the "bad guys". Even more absurd that people actually BUY THIS.

There was a reason the Illuminati were called the enlightened ones. For the majority of people, the light bulb above their head did not and will never light up. It would be a bad thing for those in power if the truth came out, it would be bad for the church if people realize that the church actually trains for hate, intolerance, dead, guilt, fear and all negative things that are even imaginable.

So, instead of becoming "enlightened" and pose a danger and possibly participate in changing the world....it's better if you just "embrace Jesus" and run, run and run! And don't forget to look upwards because the evil Illuminati, the NWO is going to get you with their chemtrails if you don't!

FINALLY somebody shed a light on the topic of the Illuminati that I couldn't figure out how to word myself....

Now there IS a group of people who control the world, BUT IT IS NOT THE ILLUMINATI...

F&S

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I think that the New World Order presented to us today is a part of another false paradigm. We have been spoon fed disinformation about this group all the while the institutions that run our lives are taking the blame. The NWO can only craft so many crisis that will only take them so far. To create the real new world order(the brave new world) we (collectively) will be the ones to destroy the old world(Govt,Economy,Religion,etc) just as we are helping build the new one (technology).

The nwo controls the very institutions the "Illuminati" claim to oppose. Steering them so that they become mockeries and the people turn on them. They will only present themselves after we have exhausted ourselves through war, famine, plague, and poverty meanwhile removing the safeguards that have prevented them so far from having free reign.

It wont be by force that the Illuminati take over but through deception so grand that we will be slapping ourselves on the back thinking we came up with this new world order that will save us all. Mark my words.

This is what Pike's letter to Mazzini is about. This is problem reaction solution. Stop and ask yourself why the nwo that we know is being presented to us this way and for what purpose. We will be so preoccupied with fighting this false nwo we will be caught unaware by the real wolf in sheep's clothing.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Jesus was straight foreword and didn't hide in the shadows to operate.

None of the prophets or teachers needed to be secretive.

I trust the Father just as all the prophets have.

The bible even says that satan will disguise himself as an angel of light. Now why would the good guys actually call themselves the illuminati??

I trust those whom I can see in action. Actions speak louder than words.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I must thank the OP for this thread, as the Illuminati is often portrayed negatively by unaware individuals. The Bavarian Illuminati do not deserve to be tied up with all the conspiracy theories about their alleged wrong-doings and conquering desires. Indeed, one only has to look at primary material from the Bavarian Illuminati, to see what their goals as a society were:

Reform of the Statutes of the 1st class

Notwithstanding, as in the past, the goal that the Order proposes for the future remains the same: to render unto man the importance of the perfection of reason and his moral character; to develop social and humane sentiments, to oppose the wicked designs in the world, to assist against the injustice suffered by the unfortunate and the oppressed, to encourage men of merit, and in general to facilitate the means of knowing and science. Assurance is here given, in a sacred and faithful manner that this is the sole goal — not just supposed — of the Order.

On the contrary, the Order offers nothing more, therefore candidates will increase in due time; this will prove to be more beneficial, as they realize that, in opposition to the practice of other societies, we possess more than what we had promised.

A member who is thrust upon entering the Order with the hope of gaining greater power and wealth would not be welcomed.

www.bavarian-illuminati.info...

The Bavarian Illuminati was a product of its time. A society active during the enlightenment era, it's goals were moral and just. I don't know how their name had eventually come to signify the New World Order and global dominance, but i believe it is foolish to confuse the very real and historical Illuminati with the alleged and perhaps fictional iteration which has global dominance and suppression as its goals.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

So it's ok if the Illuminati use deception, lies and kill people to achieve what you believe to be a noble ideal? Seems like same old same old to me.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EmptyStations

Seeking en-lighten-ment/illumination/hyper awareness. I get that. Seeing the bigger picture helps and meditating can give very wonderful moments. I wish you happy travels and that you find what you seek if you have not already.

Still gonna say Namaste even if it is hindu since I like that word. I bow to the divine in you.

Namaste.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

If you want to hide in shadows while people try to keep mankind in darkness and slavery while driving us towards the annihilation of all creation, that is your choice, but don't pretend to be enlightened or beneficial in this modern age. Since the Scottish Enlghtenment, the illuminati have done zilch for the average person and they've lost so much ground since 1913 that they may have well lost their initial revolutions. Today we are worse off than many people were under monarchy and instead of being lost to the drivel of the Catholic church, which at least had signposts pointing people to the truth, they have been destroyed by the lie of materialistic atheism. Good job. Glad you've been so vigilant all of these years.

If you are silent and you take the pearls before swine attitude of the self-immolators and the puritans, you are nothing more than their antithesis, a thing to be mutually destroyed along with them with the coming Epiphany.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: bitsforbytes
Jesus was straight foreword and didn't hide in the shadows to operate.

None of the prophets or teachers needed to be secretive.

I trust the Father just as all the prophets have.

The bible even says that satan will disguise himself as an angel of light. Now why would the good guys actually call themselves the illuminati??

I trust those whom I can see in action. Actions speak louder than words.

The prophets/seeds of today hide what they are since it is easier to get the message out by not showing off. Some people if they told people what they have experienced would be locked up in insane asylums since they are to aware of things people here can choose to blind themselves with.

Who do you think get the message across best. A person who speaks of spiritual truths and try to logically explain or a seed singer who gets wide distribution everywhere. Hidden in plain sight. Gonna be fun when humanity some day get aware what really was going on.

Will I AM

And lets face it many religious people would not recognize a prophet if they said what they are. The scripture in the bible have become more important than real spiritual experiences.

Just as they would deny Jesus like Peter.

"I tell you, Peter, before the rooster crows today, you will deny three times that you know me".

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

The Illuminati are an anti-monarchist group from the 1700's.

I suspect the "modern" illuminati are deluded.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

You have a point, Jesus was prosecuted by some and helped by others.

I think it broils down to belief. The Father is the creator of everything including Lucifer and all the wisdom he supposedly saved us with. I am not sure what the illuminati believe?

I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. I have faith that the truth will be revealed eventually.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I am against any kind of world control. My goal is my freedom and I swear fealty to no government or group. Why isn't this planet big enough for people somewhere to be free? You and your NWO can get stuffed.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
If these are the GOOD guys, "Houston, we have a problem..."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join