It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati: The Good Guys Who Were (And Still Are!) Vilified and Demonized

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The 1776 Bavarian Illuminati tried to take over society. That kind of Illuminati, if successful, would look like a theocracy, oligarchy, or plutocracy depending on which part of the world.

Plutocracy is what we have today in the West. The Illuminati is theocratic in Islam.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

First of since the time of Simeon Weishaup this ultra conservative upper class bunch of international criminals have pulled the string's behind government and powers so they are not Good guys at all and the Illuminate or the enlightened as they preferre to be referred to are actually a core of the far right of there order while the more moderate splintered orders dissappeared or shall we say fell on hard time's, many may have thought of there ideals as laudible but in effect they they are actually worshipers of Lucifer and that taint through a less conservative group of cross order members past from the hellfire club into the Masons corrupting them from the top down, while many lodges of Masonry and most Masons below the 30th degree area totally innocent of this corruption they are still bound in the heirarchical pyramid of the corruption.

Whose Eye do you think look's out, it is not the body of the pyramid but in original art work the eye was above the pyramid then later encased in it but it is only the head of the order who knows all it's secrets, the eye is both representative of the third eye of the occult, and I know those who have beaten the Masonic curse and cast it back at it's sender who then suffered misfortune because unlike them they who they tried to curse were true enlightened with the sacred name of God and the Truth bound in there own heads like a shield (those who have a rudimentary grasp of mysticism will know what I say and understand) and they are in no way worshipers of the false light or the strange fire of Lucifer but of they one who he tried to overthrow.

The Truth will out and those that worship this Devil are accursed for all ages before God and the True Architect of the Universe is not Lucifer but Jesus Christ the word that was with God from before the universe was brought into being, by and for whom it was brought into being, Lucifer though associated with Venus is actually Satan and the Fallen angel who was referred to as the Shining one but thought he a creature was better than his creator so led a heirarchy of corruption against the Lord only to be cast down by the Lords faithful but it seem's his followers here are trying to do it again, they are already on the ground so how much lower will they be cast when they pass for judgement.

Like I say though there are many Masons who are completely innocent and like the lord said "What they do not Know I will forgive them".

www.granddesignexposed.com...
www.apfn.org...

Power temptes and who would not be seduced by the idea that by joining the local lodge and being one of the boys they will find it easier and be looked after by there fellow members, but like Jesus said "What profit has a man even if he gains the whole world only to lose his soul" for he owns nothing and his masters own it as they do him and all he own's.

You have a choice the Truth that will leave you metaphorically naked but honest or the the lies that grow and bind you in chains that will drag your very soul to hell and fire.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

Lucifer was the light bringer; morning star

I can buy into this, but do you have any decent sources to help this along? You'll need some

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Only from a higher vantage point can things be truly understood but life itself is designed optimally for us to find the way and make the journey home back to the light. I think it might be too narrow a view to say an organisation is either good or bad, it is at an individual level that we can choose to share our light in the world.

Life isn't as simple as good or bad, sometimes a good person does something very bad but for all the right reasons, for example Winston Churchill was a mass murderer, yet his intention was to protect what he loved.

The older you get the more grey you see between the black and the white lol

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
What, a bunch of people who have legions and plenty of strings at their fingers, that have an aura of smokeless fire...or was fire-less smoke?

Where it believed to indicate, vitality, superior spirit, or divinity...Sadly the fire, doesn't indicate intelligence.

Thank the merciless idiotic Gods, that it the oldest gag in the good book...

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

I can agree that many people have no clue what the all seeing eye/eye of Horus means and that the pyramid up and down that mean man trying to reach god (divine) and god (divine) trying to reach man and have fear reaction to what they do not understand.

But the Cabal (called NWO today) that rules today that have plans to make it worse for all in their power pyramid trickle up schemes where they feed like parasites on all under them in the pyramid. They are not the all seeing ones who do right by all creating a symbiotic system. And the Religious churches have fallen very far missing the mark.

The chosen (blessed ONES) might do what none have done before if they ever make a move.

Some soul clearly know how to speak the spiritual meta language on many levels.

edit on 22-9-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I was literally just introduced to this concept of the Illuminati. I got a $3 Kindle book called The Illuminati by Adam Weishaupt (a pseudonym, not the actual Illuminati Grand Master of old). It's allegedly written by one of them, and he says exactly what you say and lays it out in a quite detailed and believable way. I recommend it to anyone to anyone with an open mind. Find it [url=http://www.amazon.com/Illuminati-Book-1-ebook/dp/B004LB5CDO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1411412069&sr=8-1&keywords=illuminati+adam+weishaupt]here[/url ].
edit on 22-9-2014 by MisterCoffee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Here is a quote about the New World order from all the way back in 1970.

1970 -- Education and the mass media promote world order. In Thinking About A New World Order for the Decade 1990, author Ian Baldwin, Jr. asserts that:

"... the World Law Fund has begun a worldwide research and educational program that will introduce a new, emerging discipline -- world order -- into educational curricula throughout the world... and to concentrate some of its energies on bringing basic world order concepts into the mass media again on a worldwide level."

We have a petrodollar.
He have mass media instead of law.

But the products of this new Education are little more than drones to their own impulse buying instincts.

Where is the Love?

Where is the love they promised to me. As soon as they were free. I haven't seen any of this love they promised me. Only more for them, and less for me. All these New World order people, they talk a good game, but they fail to deliver. Grinding poverty, the destruction of the extended family, doctors strangled by insurance, and a trail of bodies.

Where is the Love?

edit on 22-9-2014 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: sacgamer25
No I think he is talking about the one's who musician Jay Z, links to the Rockefellers. Maybe you haven't heard of them?

Jay Z, Intro to Umbrella by Rihanna.

Ohhhhh, that Illuminati. I do not believe in them.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucifer84
a reply to: Answer

Lucifer was the light bringer; morning star

I can buy into this, but do you have any decent sources to help this along? You'll need some

You misinterpreted my point.

Lucifer is the embodiment of sin, according to Christian text. I encourage everyone to question anything being taught by the church as "undeniable truth." That ol' devil sure seems to be the only one with any sense if he's in control of all the fun activities and it's because of him that people doubt the lies being told by the church.

Religion promotes ignorance. That which they demonize is likely to reveal the truth.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

Lucifer is the embodiment of sin, according to Christian text.

No.

He is not.

Lucifer is Jesus.

Metaphorically, the word is applied to the King of Babylon (Isaiah 14:12) as preeminent among the princes of his time; to the high priest Simon son of Onias (Ecclesiasticus 50:6), for his surpassing virtue, to the glory of heaven (Apocalypse 2:28), by reason of its excellency; finally to Jesus Christ himself (2 Peter 1:19; Apocalypse 22:16; the "Exultet" of Holy Saturday) the true light of our spiritual life.

catholic encyclopedia / Lucifer

See this is what happens when people who don't even know what the word "Evidence" means, think they have the knowledge to make decisions about everyone's future. When the echo chamber of the internet starts to pass for actual knowledge instead of being recognized as the biggest source of lies. When people with an iphone think they are enlightened enough to make irrevocable decisions for everyone's decendants.

Look,
the mountain of lies is piled so high that I have come up with a simple rule to help people find their way. Ask yourself, "are they showing you who-to-blame", or "are they teaching you how-to-succeed." In my opinion the NWO people are selling nothing but blame.

Mike Grouchy

Every fall there is a new crop of these ill informed know-it-alls
edit on 22-9-2014 by mikegrouchy because: formating

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
If there is an illuminati, then trust is the issue. Do you trust an elected official? Despite the game having been thoroughly corrupted, mishandled, corporatized and outright cheated at, the point of democracy still stands: that each person has an input towards their own governmental style.

Versus, you know, a bunch of rich dudes who decide everything in secret. Maybe they are the avatars of Shmballah and know all of the answers...or maybe they are the most entitled scumbags that ever walked the face of this earth who move the lives of millions around a chessboard like the kings of old, except too frightened to show their faces ('cause that's how revolutions happen).

Or maybe they don't exist at all and the goddamned merchants rule the world now and forever. I still remember when the term "Megacorp" evoked a sense of the dystopic.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
You (really) lost me here OP:

"You are told that the current power structures allegedly *are* the NWO or the Illuminati (which of course is entirely absurd!) and it's those groups who allegedly spray chemtrails and poison your drinking water."

The points you have made here are blatently false,as they are actually a reality..this thread is "entirely absurd"

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

No I think he is talking about the one's who musician Jay Z, links to the Rockefellers. Maybe you haven't heard of them?

The music industry seems to believe in the illuminati, including several dead musicians, 2 Pac, Michael Jackson.

It doesn't really matter if you or I believe in them, someone does and their must be some reason I imagine.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Myron Fagan (1887-1972) was a distinguished and successful Broadway producer,
writer and director. A Jew, he tried to alert his fellow Americans
to their coming by the Illuminati.

"The CFR [Council on Foreign Relations] is actually the Illuminati in the United States and its hierarchy. The masterminds in control of the original Illuminati conspirators, but to conceal that fact, most of them changed their original family names to American sounding names. For example, the true name of the Dillons, Clarence and Douglas Dillon (one Secretary of the U.S. Treasury Department), is Laposky.

Once influential persons had fallen for the lies, deceits, and temptations of the Illuminati they were to be held in bondage by application of political and other forms of blackmail, threats of financial ruin, public exposure, and fiscal harm, even death to themselves and loved members of their families.

henrymakow.com...

i have not got a clue about this stuff it bores me rotten but it was a interesting read

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: sacgamer25

Yeah, it sells records.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

The music industry seems to believe in the illuminati, including several dead musicians, 2 Pac, Michael Jackson.

It doesn't really matter if you or I believe in them, someone does and their must be some reason I imagine.

I'd say the music industry or aspects of it are interested in making a cult and many people have bought into that cult.

Jay-Z always interested me a little bit but the rest of the ilk such as Kesha seem to know nothing of the Illuminati or esoteric meaning more than a chap doing a google search.

Ooohh look it's an eye in a triangle and some upside down crosses... ILLUMINAUGHTY!

I know Tupac once mentioned something vaguely about the Illuminati but then these rapper/gangstas have lots of cool names associated with them don't they?

I mean in Mexico you have that cartel called Knights Templar, I'll half-hazard a guess that they have no association with any Papacy ever.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

a reply to: sacgamer25

Yeah, it sells records.

I have considered that.

What is obvious is the complete circumvision of the Sherman Act by global entities. It is obvious these global entities, for the most part, are also the bankers, and energy providers.

We also know these same entities own most of the major news outlets.

We also know about the Central Mind Control Agency, CIA, is above the law.

We know a lot of bad things are happening, and we know that the hoarding of wealth by the bankers is devastating the world economy.

We know the world has produced trillionaires before it found a way to substantially feed the world.

I like to label theses people the Illuminati. If they choose that label or not I don't care. The ideology is the same, so I see know reason to use any other term.

Or maybe you live with rose colored glasses where the world leaders actually care about humanity. If they cared, their would be no one without food, water and shelter. We ve had the technology to feed and house the world for at least 30 years, and our leaders failed to be humanitarians.

So whoever THEY are, it's time to remove THEM from power and elect men who are humanitarians and guided by the only light of wisdom that leads to enlightenment. The light of the spirit within.

edit on 22-9-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

They may be creating a cult but it's not complicated or mystical. Sex sells, duh.

But I believe their is more too it because I believe that, sex sells, is part of the degenerative ideology of those in charge.
edit on 22-9-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Or maybe you live with rose colored glasses where the world leaders actually care about humanity. If they cared, their would be no one without food, water and shelter. We ve had the technology to feed and house the world for at least 30 years, and our leaders failed to be humanitarians.

It is not about wearing rose colored glasses. I think there are both good and bad people in positions of power and I am not nearly as pessimistic as you are in regards my fellow human beings.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join