It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayor: Adult Illegal Aliens With 'Graying' Hair Enrolled in Public Schools

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcombiyax
a reply to: xuenchen

Ty this is just pathetic are you from area? Just asking you reserve the right to ignore

No not from Mass.

Just an interested party.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
a reply to: DarthFazer

According to the comments from the article no one can find this directive, so the entire article is most likely not true.

I have had to enroll 3 kids in school in the last 3 years and had to show birth certificates, social security cards and vaccination records and transcripts from there former school.

No vaccination records no school.

People will believe anything they read if it goes along with there ideology, no matter how dumb it is......

Yeah, I'll bet you're a legal citizen too. You sucker! Everyone knows you get all the best stuff if you're illegal.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Go look at a child smiling. Most people have wrinkles.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Again. A hoax. If you actually have elementary and middle school aged children you would realize that it would be impossible to have a 35 year old student in a class. I don't know of a single teacher that would allow that to happen. I know many teachers. I don't know a single administrator that would allow that to happen. I know quite a few of them personally as well. And I don't know single parent that would allow that to happen in their classroom.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

But the administrators and teachers may be under a special directive.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I've been thinking (Cavve Johnson style)...

My nephew is huge. He's had to provide birth certificates to play football. He's 15 and 6'5". Other teams have refused to play against him claiming there was no way he was his actual age. It got so my sis brought his birth certificate to the games. This became the proceedure before every game when he started growing facial hair.

How can these people that are appearing too adult like not having this brought up in gym class? Isn't this a safety issue that has nothing to do outside of regular proceedings for schools?
edit on 29-8-2014 by Iamthatbish because: predict a text totally winning

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

If I found a 35 year old person in a 6th grade class, I would be furious and there would be no containing my anger and wrath. It would stop, right there. All the parents of children I know would do the same. Are you telling me that parents there don't care? I find that hard to believe. Teachers here would do the same. Some would fear for their jobs and would alert parents secretly and take video with their phones and send that out as proof. It just wouldn't happen.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Is the local press under special directive to not speak about it because its not in the local press?
edit on 29-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Not a bad idea but,

there could be reprimands.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

Is the local press under special directive to not speak about it because its not in the local press?

Good question.

Are they?

Maybe we should email some local papers.

Do you have any names?

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

I can't take anymore, seriously, they can't ask the age?

Has everyone gone crazy?

Yes.

They've gone nuts !!

I cannot emphasize this enough, there is something seriously wrong, I can't wrap my mind around all the crazy news and views I read everyday

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

You shouldn't believe everything you read.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Stormdancer777

You shouldn't believe everything you read.

That where intuition steps in.

Try it!

EDIT:Xuechen answered your below question for me/us
edit on 8/29/2014 by TiedDestructor because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/29/2014 by TiedDestructor because: seen (.)(.)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TiedDestructor

Your intuition tells you that adult illegal immigrants are being sneaked into middle school as children.......... for what purpose?

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: TiedDestructor

Your intuition tells you that adult illegal immigrants are being sneaked into middle school as children.......... for what purpose?

That's what we are trying to determine.

Why do you think this is happening?

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Brought to you by:
Center for Immigration Studies

The Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) is a nonpartisan,[1] politically conservative[2] non-profit research organization that advocates immigration reduction in the United States. It was started as a spin-off from the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) in 1985.[3] As a 501(c)(3) organization, it is subject to limits or absolute prohibitions on engaging in political activities. The CIS's self-described mission is to "provid[e] immigration policymakers, the academic community, news media, and concerned citizens with reliable information about the social, economic, environmental, security, and fiscal consequences of legal and illegal immigration into the United States."[4] Media reports have questioned the accuracy of its factual assertions and its claim to nonpartisanship and noted its ties to extremist groups.

wiki

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

There's a reason for that. Although you'd never know it to read its materials, CIS was started in 1985 by a Michigan ophthalmologist named John Tanton — a man known for his racist statements about Latinos, his decades-long flirtation with white nationalists and Holocaust deniers, and his publication of ugly racist materials. CIS' creation was part of a carefully thought-out strategy aimed at creating a set of complementary institutions to cultivate the nativist cause — groups including the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) and NumbersUSA. As is shown in Tanton's correspondence, lodged in the Bentley Historical Library at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Tanton came up with the idea in the early 1980s for "a small think tank" that would "wage the war of ideas."

splc

This is the group behind the video, so I have to wonder if the mayor fully vetted this organization.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Good find.

Should their warnings be analyzed?

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
On the bright side...

I heard our Middle School has a kick ass Soccer Team this year.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

For an education but GEDs are free no need to place adult with kids I went to high school with a 25 year old when a was a senior, but at age 21 you are kicked right oh no only if you were born here btw this was in 2009

edit on 29-8-2014 by Xcombiyax because: Spelling error

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join