It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayor: Adult Illegal Aliens With 'Graying' Hair Enrolled in Public Schools

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
This article has two pictures at least.

Thank you! No idea why they would even be necessary, gray hair and more wrinkles than the mayor ... it's just ridiculous to dispute this.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Goodbye America, hello District 9.

Don't act surprised now folks, you have all been watching this train-wreck occurring ever since you put your faith in Politicians.

Help me out here, my memory is failing me, which Politicians made decisions that were in the best interests of their citizens again, I forget?

When you voted last, did it make a difference that proved beneficial for yourself and others?

Thought not.

Are you awake yet?

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Could this be some sort of pedophile ring? And why aren't people allowed to ask age? Zero common sense in academia and the US government, in general. No common sense. This is what the people in control do to make life hard and confusing for us all. It's time for change. Send all these loons packing, round up all illegals and send a message to Mexico. Start charging them big money for every illegal caught. It will stop then. I don't want some creepy illegal hanging around with my kids.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I say education for them that want to learn is a good thing. Education among minors nope. That is just not gonna work. I am sure we have some educators in jail that could donate their time to teach english and the basics to them. We could probaly give them tablets with pics and words that could teach them cheaper than anything else.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
When we moved to Arizona from Montana we had a problem getting our kids into the schools here.

We tried to get their school records from Montana before we left but they wouldn't release them to us, they said: " we will release them to the new school, have them call us and we will fax them the records". Ok, fine I thought.

So school registration starts in Arizona and we call so they can fax the records but guess what, nobody is there to answer the phones. School starts in Montana 6 weeks later than it does in Arizona. So by the time People got into the schools in Montana and was able to send the records my kids had a 6 week delay getting into the schools here.

They were 6 weeks behind everybody else right from the get go, had to play catch up for awhile.

My point is that without the school records, immunization records & ID's they would not even entertain ANY scenario where my kids even could think of getting inside a school.

The Illegal Mexican children have NO ID"S, NO SHOT RECORDS and NO IDENTIFICATION nor do their parents yet they are let register for school......really grinds my gears!

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
All the public school districts where I've ever lived offered adult education. They sponsor GED programs, English as a second language classes, citizenship classes, how to balance a checkbook, how to fill out resumes, etc., etc., etc.,

Sounds like maybe the mayor needs to take a class.

Yes, but is Adult Education taken at the same time and in the very same classes with the kids?

NO.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mwood

It seems it has always been double standards when it comes to citizens and illegals. We don't get to pick and choose which laws to follow. It's a shame your kids were made to play catch up while illegals just waltz in without a care.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I have been wondering how these illegal kids are going to be taught. Will the classes be taught in English and then translated in Spanish? I would imagine that would be quite distracting for our kids and time consuming as well.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
So basically because we have politicians pandering to illegals in order to get votes from them either as soon as they are amnestied or illegally beforehand, they are setting up a chaotic situation that is prime to become a Rotherham with citizens' children potentially becoming victims and sacrificed because they aren't yet voters and won't be in time for the next election, and they expect people to just tamely be cowed and look the other way and let it happen.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

If this was an 'English as a Second Language' course that was offered in the school during after school hours, then it would be okay.

But it looks like this is a case of adults going into the school during school hours and mixing with the children. There is no mistaking a 35 year old man with a 7th grade child. The two don't look anything alike.

And then there is the concern of possible pedophiles ....

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
That's how they did it in NY, the adult courses were done after all normal school functions, not mixing in adults with kids.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Ah I see... the poor mayor just got confused. These obvious adults were enrolling for adult classes. Silly mayor, making a big stink about nothing. I guess the truancy officers got confused too... its all just one big misunderstanding you guys! If I were you I would not even bother to look into it any further.

But what about the fact that they are not allowed to ask for age verification? That alone is cause for concern, no?

A simple dental exam can be a good estimate of age.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
So these "illegals" want to get some education and make it easier to integrate into society? Bastards.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

Ah yes... the school dance will be especially magical for these kids. Romance is in the air, like music!
Not every 7th grade girl has the opportunity to learn from a real man! Oh, they grow up so quick sometimes.
A true institution of education. (just not the kind you were thinking of when you enrolled)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This is obviously a hoax.

My children go to middle and elementary school. I go in the classrooms. There is no way a parent or a teacher would be okay with this. It wouldn't happen. Not in a million years. No way an adult around 35 would be allowed to sit in a 5th, 6th, 7th or 8th grade class.

This is a lie or else...the teachers and parents in that school district are all crazy.

Hoax. It wouldn't happen in my school district or the last school district I was in no matter what the fed government said. so....

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This hit very close to home I am deeply disgusted is there anyone one on here who can point me in the right direction so I can start contacting the people who are supposed to represent me I'm new to politics and don't no who to contact. As a concerned citizen of the United states I feel the need to start getting involved

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
This is obviously a hoax.

My children go to middle and elementary school. I go in the classrooms. There is no way a parent or a teacher would be okay with this. It wouldn't happen. Not in a million years. No way an adult around 35 would be allowed to sit in a 5th, 6th, 7th or 8th grade class.

This is a lie or else...the teachers and parents in that school district are all crazy.

Hoax. It wouldn't happen in my school district or the last school district I was in no matter what the fed government said. so....

Well it's from CNS news so yeah it's most likely a hoax

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: muse7
Well it's from CNS news so yeah it's most likely a hoax

There is an easy way to find out. On Monday, when the Mayors office opens, someone call the office and ask for a statement about this article. The office can confirm or deny. Nothing else is needed. Easy peasy.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
So these "illegals" want to get some education and make it easier to integrate into society? Bastards.

I know! Anyone who spends more than half a minute with any of these people can see that they are just dying to integrate!

But sadly, nobody is willing to give them a chance all because they mistakenly wandered into a class full of children... Dont you people understand?? They dont speak very good English. So how can you expect them to know what an English speaking child looks like? They are just misunderstood...or ahead of their own time or something... or its the children who are behind their time... or something...

What Im sure of is its absolutely not their fault ok? Its just that they have such an incredible craving for knowledge, they were willing to completely give up their sense of self pride and go sit amongst the children. Such was their thirst for knowledge that they were willing to do anything just to obtain one extra morsel of information for their sponge like brain to soak up.

Well ok, ok, maybe it wasnt knowledge, but they were definitely craving Something, and are we really going to sit here an split hairs?

We could all learn a big lesson here and make the world a much better place! ...if only there were more people like this... *sigh*

Whats that you say?? There's no shortage? The rumours of a shortage were false???

HAAAAALLELUJAH! Haaaaallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Halleeeeee-lujah!
edit on 8/29/2014 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/29/2014 by 3n19m470 because: I forgot to add one "hallelujah". my bad.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Or,

send an email like I already have.

City of Lynn

(contact city hall at bottom)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join