It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayor: Adult Illegal Aliens With 'Graying' Hair Enrolled in Public Schools

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcombiyax

I'm not implying that illegal adult immigrants, on a GED program, are sharing a classroom and a lessons with 7th graders. I'm implying that maybe, they are sharing facilities.

Although, I was remembering, today, how many movies and sit-coms I've seen where adults were put in classrooms with children, and began to wonder if that is something that ever happens. NAH!

edit on 29-8-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Yeah, your state must be more lenient, I had just turned 19 when I graduated, I was told that if I didn't pass that year, that I would be assed out. If I wanted to graduate, I would have to pay and enroll in adult courses or a GED program.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
When I was a freshmen in high school, I had homeroom with a 20 year old freshmen. He was expelled when he turned 21, as that was a local state age restriction - I assume most states have some age-limit set for public school attendance.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
i can pass for 40. the hard way.

i don't doubt that is what is happening. nothing surprises me anymore.

the mayor makes up fake ages of people that shouldn't be there in the first place?

1st of all, they shouldn't be in normal classrooms. they should have adult education classes.

but obama caring must trump the law.

i say send them back, anyway. too bad.

read a book.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
Yeah, your state must be more lenient, I had just turned 19 when I graduated, I was told that if I didn't pass that year, that I would be assed out. If I wanted to graduate, I would have to pay and enroll in adult courses or a GED program.
it's the same state as this article so apparently if true were a little lenient apparently ged is free if u have a disability or something the kid who was 25 had problems so there's a possibility that he was an exception I quess

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: windword Oh well I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions and misreading what you said.on topic I hope this is not true or I'll be besides myself

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Tell The Mayor that you are not going to go along with that bull#. Tell him to send them to an ADULT education school where there will be no interaction with young children period. Is this guy smoking crack or what?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
It's all made up people!

But upon closer inspection, Kennedy’s tale of woe doesn’t quite add up. Those kids with wrinkles and gray hair? She admitted she hadn’t seen them herself. And the “surge” of unaccompanied minors Kennedy has felt? It predates the actual surge at the border, which has been building for a couple of years but exploded only in 2014.

washington post

These people at Center for Immigration Studies are the ones that set up this press conference at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C.!!

If it was a press conference why isn't it being reported in the news, only in right wing media is it being shown?

There is more at the link posted.

33 flags? absolutely unbelievable!

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I've been a member of ATS since around 2006.

I'm disappointed in the "I don't see picture, I can only read the text" responses here.

What site am I on?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia
a reply to: xuenchen

They aren't allowed to ask age? HAVE WE ALL GONE INSANE?

So, theoretically speaking, I am now supposed to send my 9 year old girl to public school in MA and she gets to sit in a class that's half full of non-English speaking adults, who haven't been vetted in any way so God only knows if they are child molesters or abusers?

Wait, wait, wait, that can't be right! EVEN PARENTS have to present ID and all to get access to school grounds - at least in my experience - but we'll let these potential criminals who have NO RIGHT NO REASON to be there, go there with no freaking ID?

Folks, my head has exploded. Steam is coming out my ears.

I was just one the phone with Obamacare yesterday doing their job for them because they can't seem to communicate with Humana properly and no one seems able to pull their finger out their ass long enough to actually process anything....

Right, so anyway, they asked all kinds of various questions to bring up my account, and I said "why don't you just ask me for my social security number???!!" Turns out they can only use that as verification once they see that I have an SS # on file.

So basically, if you have a phone number, you can get Obamacare!!

And us taxpaying, US born citizens are 2nd class now... LOL
edit on 30-8-2014 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny
I am surprised you folk haven't figured this out. Aside from your birth certificate and social security number, high school is the next step in establishing your "straw man" in the American plantation. Your transcripts and diploma are the documents necessary for legal employment and military service.

At the same time, the natural person that attends the school is indoctrinated with federal information and philosophical concepts.

When the fees to renounce American citizenship have gone up by 447% , one should conclude that the fence at the border is not there to keep them illegal aliens out; it's really there to keep citizens and legal aliens in.

The reality is staring you at the face and none of you have mentioned it.

The system is preparing for the coming chaos after the US dollar loses value and people want to leave.

edit on 30-8-2014 by RoninMD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Well, looks like Mexico is helping out a bit with the immigration crisis now
Mexico authorities stage midnight migrant raid

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I thought this said "Grey Aliens" allowed to enroll in school, now that would be interesting. They would totally disrupt the grading curve!!

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: deloprator20000
I thought this said "Grey Aliens" allowed to enroll in school, now that would be interesting. They would totally disrupt the grading curve!!

Well maybe that what the Mayor is *REALLY* talking about !!!

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I'm not surprised by this. In Wildwood, NJ the led signs out front are all in Spanish as the entire town is being taken over by illegals and nothing is being done about it but give them more free stuff and cater to them.
edit on 8/31/2014 by OptimusCrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusCrime
I'm not surprised by this. In Wildwood, NJ the led signs out front are all in Spanish as the entire town is being taken over by illegals and nothing is being done about it but give them more free stuff and cater to them.

In the past our immigrants came here with great respect for our language and laws. After years and years of illegal immigrants we were forced to press one for English for important phone calls, WE had to speak Spanish before getting hired for some jobs, signs everywhere in Spanish...I keep hearing about some States where even with the fast food restaurants, you have to order in Spanish! With over 200 different languages spoken here, to cater to just the Spanish speaking people makes others resentful. It is English that unites us all here.

Years ago I never would have believed it, but have since seen people lose job opportunities because they don't speak a foreign language in their own Country and the jobs have nothing to do with international business or interpreting.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join