It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Curious ‘CUT OUT’ Stones of Cusco Peru

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
There are some statues situated atop a pyramid in Mexico called the "Atlantes". What's curious about these statues is there size and what they hold in there hands. For all intensive purposes they appear to be holding ray guns. My theory is that these beings/aliens etc. used these hand held tools to precisely shaped the rocks cleanly. These tools/weapons most likely emitted some type of laser beam. Mining seemed to be a major reason for oceanic crossings long ago.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
definitley looks like quarries.
The huge blocks were probably sold wholesale and then custom cut to size by the builder into smaller blocks/bricks to be used in construction projects.
If the blocks were used as I have described that would explain why we don`t see the remains of all those huge blocks around today.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Oannes
The ruins at Tula are incredible, but it's widely accepted (and quite clear upon inspection) that the statues each hold an atlatl, a bundle of arrows, a small sword or dagger, and a pouch of incense. There's no need to bring any laser or 'ray gun' nonsense into it....

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Perhaps pieces of the three Tripura's - flying cities - mentioned in the Mahabharata? Their walls were of metals, but their interiour may have been of stone. Your pictures certainly looks like pieces of a stone city that was shot down from the sky in ancient times.

-MM
edit on 13-8-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plugin
a reply to: Hanslune

Why did people back then had all the time of the world? We now have all the time of the world (well more then back then IMO). We ain't busy with getting food every day / hunting. Just 5 minutes and you can get all the food you want and load it up in your shopping car. We now have lights when its dark, so more time we can use, they didn't.

They probably also had more kids and some of them in medical need and so on. People didn't get that old as well most likely.

I don't see why they had all the time of the world.

You should read up a little more on Inca culture and society. The Inca had what was called Mit'a which was a tax. This tax wasnt a financial tax though. It was a labor requirement rather than a monetary sum—the head of every household was obliged to work on public projects (building monuments, repairing roads or bridges, transporting goods) for a set period each year. They were sheltered and fed by the government when engaged in these massive public works project. The Inca had a very precise hierarchy and based on where you fell within this hierarchy your function in their society was essentially predetermined.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plugin

Why did people back then had all the time of the world? We now have all the time of the world (well more then back then IMO). We ain't busy with getting food every day / hunting. Just 5 minutes and you can get all the food you want and load it up in your shopping car. We now have lights when its dark, so more time we can use, they didn't.

They probably also had more kids and some of them in medical need and so on. People didn't get that old as well most likely.

I don't see why they had all the time of the world.

Because the Inka imposed on their conquered states requirements for labor, a type of corvee. Those guys who were sent had nothing else to do but work on stone. That was my intent for that use of words.

Edited to add I see Peter put in a more thorough answer too.

edit on 13/8/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Sorry... Didn't mean to steal your thunder.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Not at all I couldn't remember the right word and used the another term for it. Always feel free to reply to posts directed at me as my time here is limited.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Perhaps they all had wooden dwellings built over them. They could be like ... stone furniture, if you will. Places to sit, sleep, cook, butcher animals for food, ground maize, store food and belongings....etc.... They could be functional in this way. Just a guess.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Ok, so, im no expert here but in Mexico we got a bunch of this sites.

Most of this carvings were made for sacrifices, as you can see one of the pictures (s1.postimg.org...) it resembles a "football game" natives used to play, and the winner was sacrificed to their gods... yes.. THE WINNER. apparently it was an honor for them.

The most common method was to take their hearts out, and let them bleed, thus the incisions on the rocks, so blood could flow freely to vases or directly to the ground to "nourish" it and their crops.

Others were used to sacrifice virgins, for rain, good crops, at certain moon phases and stuff like that.
Anyway they teach us this things in elementary school. BUT IM NO EXPERT!

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Most of them look like poured concrete. Some of the Roman stuff was concrete, maybe some of this is too. A lot of stuff we this was chipped out with copper tools, make a lot more sense if they are poured concrete. I think there are some giant balls somewhere that show evidence of being poured.

www.academia.edu...

edit on 14-8-2014 by summerbreeze.ddp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Simply Amazing. Thanks for these incredible photos. Bravo.
No other words.

S&F.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oannes
There are some statues situated atop a pyramid in Mexico called the "Atlantes". What's curious about these statues is there size and what they hold in there hands. For all intensive purposes they appear to be holding ray guns. My theory is that these beings/aliens etc. used these hand held tools to precisely shaped the rocks cleanly. These tools/weapons most likely emitted some type of laser beam. Mining seemed to be a major reason for oceanic crossings long ago.

Quote, link and pics or you're making it up.

Harte

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Quote, link and pics or you're making it up.

Harte

I think EVD made it up first he's just repeating it. Cannot find a clear image of the proposed ray guns which I believe are typical archaic Tulan weapons.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Just Bing "Atlantes statues Mexico". Take a real good look at what they holding in there right hands.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Just Bing "Atlantes statues Mexico". Take a real good look at what they holding in there right hands.

Since I made no claim, I'll leave that to you.

Again, quote, link and pics or you're making it up.

Harte

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

www.bing.com...

Ya wanna point to them?

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I tried like all hell but I just can't seem to find the laser ray guns on these statues. Could you please highlight just what it is you think is a futuristic space weapon? I'm hoping that if I can see it more clearly I can replicate one because it would come really handy landscaping my yard.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
To me, these sites looks like practice. Maybe there was a high school near by and that was where their shop class was. It's not that crazy to think that anyone who was that good at cutting stones would need years of schooling.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

www.bing.com...

Ya wanna point to them?

Hans,
The poster stated the startues are "situated atop a pyramid in Mexico." These photos show statues on a simple stepped platform.

Obviously, you've used the wrong Bing.

Harte
edit on 8/17/2014 by Harte because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join