It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever met anyone who was a member of the illuminati or other society?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ENIDI

Reminds me of the movie "Eyes Wide Shut".

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I'm sorry but most of the posts from alleged FM members seem to be really hateful and vengeful. Saw the 'hate' word in there along with wishes for physical violence.

Not saying they aren't FM members, I believe them, but I had the idea they were above such things. Also they seem extremely arrogant. Made a case for FM's not ruling the world but didn't reflect on their group too well.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I would think that most athiest would be illuminati.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Freemasonry and illuminati believe in different things. As far as I know illumiati is about atheism. I am a Freemason as we must believe in a higher power.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by WWu777
Wasn't Jack the Ripper a Mason?
No.

There was a movie about it in 2000.
That was based on a comic book. While well researched, most historians don't think Gull was the Ripper.

Why do the Masons give away refreshments at rest stops along the highway?
Because people get thirsty? Maybe in hopes of donations to go towards their charities?

Didn't David Icke say that most Masons know nothing? That only the ones at the top of the pyramid know?

Wouldn't that mean that if you joined, you'd most likely know no secrets?

Then Icke, who's not even a low level Mason, must know even less!!!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
What always gets me is when people talk of high level and low level masons. Too me someone who is a high level Mason is someone who lives by the craft, keeps is VSL close to his heart, someone who is constantly living in the light. Yes I understand and respect all PM's and GPM's. they have reached a level within the craft that all Freemasons should humbly asspire too. If there is a conspericy its to get all men too seek light in masonry but only by seeing other Freemasons, and wondering were they recieved such knowledge and ability.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by humbleseeker
Freemasonry and illuminati believe in different things. As far as I know illumiati is about atheism. I am a Freemason as we must believe in a higher power.

But you are going by their official fronts. No intelligent person would believe the official front of a secret society. Otherwise it wouldn't be a secret.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The information presented here (never revealed esoteric knowledge) is illuminati-level understanding:
smphillips.8m.com...

You have to understand that there is a form of knowledge that is higher than science because it transcends the way science represents phenomena in terms of models/hypotheses and tests them empirically. In fact, it applies to ALL realities - not just the physical universe. It is knowledge whose truth does not need to be checked in a scientific way because it is directly and automatically attuned to the divine mind, which therefore guarantees its validity. The difference between the saint and the illuminatus is that the former uses this higher, intuitive knowledge for the good of others and the latter exploits it for selfish benefit to himself.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by The Real Deal

I am a Freemason. First I would like to say boo. haha Anyway, maybe they joined and stayed because they liked it. It wasn't what you guys think. It gave meaning to their empty life and they made real friends. They met people whose word still meant something. It's a brotherhood that has been around for centuries. Time can't touch us so neither can you.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Abraham Virtue

Who are these people?

They are guys from all walks of life. Truckers, teachers, police, businessmen, Financial advisors, Security, your mailman, the guy dating your sister, everyone.
That's what makes it interesting.

What do they want?

They just want to live in their own little world. A world outside your world. A hidden culture. A place where guys can meet and share in a brotherhood you wouldn't understand because we still live by values from the old world.

Why are we so serious?

Because joining a brotherhood such as this is a serious thing. We made obligations that we must honor. We look out for each other. Everyone thinks it's all about power and money when it's actually about so much more. Something more real than that. A man's character. His word. His loyalty to his organization and fellow brethren.

Masons are not perfect, but most are a better grade of men than your typical guy these days. WE live by our own code. A value system that this world no longer lives by. Sometimes the disillusioned come to us looking for something more. Other times the curious come. Most do not leave. They stay because our organization gives them something that the modern world cannot. Brotherhood. Peace. Harmony. Knowledge. A value system that makes you feel good about yourself. Challenges to be better. To improve yourself.

We accept good men that are serious and sincere in joining us. We will know if you are lying. We have become very good at ascertaining your character. Spies, as you guys would call them, or your "agents" would either not make it in the door or would like it so much when they got in that they would not want to leave. Thus, your agents would become one of us.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by The Real Deal

They changed their mind because they liked it. They became one of us.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Methos777

Well put. In the Lodge, we are all on the plain. We are all equal, no matter from which walk of life we are from.
Read the "Mother Lodge by Kipling". He puts it very well.
I joined, and you have to apply, we do not recruit, simply to become a better person. Since joining, I have learned to be more tolerent towrds others, give aid to those in need, respect the views of other (especially if those views are in conflict with my own), respect the Law of the Land in which you reside and be midful of others (regardless of race, creed or religion).

Please, how can that be a bad way to live your Life?

S&F Brethren All

[edit on 9/8/2010 by TheLoneArcher]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
It is as simple as this.!!!!
Illuminati are men, all men, controlled by Free Masons, Women. Men under oath are Illuminati under the control of the highest Free Mason, Queen Elizabeth.
We are all either Free Masons or Illuminati. !!! Men or Women.
The head of Free Masonry is Queen Elizabeth and the head of Illuminati is the Pope, Benedetto Ratszinger.
so if your a man be a catholic and if your a girl be a Church of England.
Men are left path (3) and women are right path (5).
This is why the catholic church has such a firm stance about women priests etc, and why Illuminati (men) who know, can't say because they are under oath to the real ruler of the world, QL2.
It is an upside down world because we are lions and lionesses and cubs. In a Lion pride the Lion does bugger all, until it's time to protect the pride, while the Lionesses do all the hunting and look after the Cubs. When the Lionesses make a kill the Lion comes in and has his fill and this is so he always has full strength to fight if necessary.
A lion has many Lionesses usually about 4 just like Muslims have 4 wives, that's why they get pounded.
It's not that all women know this and are taking us men for suckers so don't go lashing out.
There is to much emphasis on having a baby boy in many countries and there to many boys. there should be about 1 boy for every girl.
We open the door for them, work our asses off to support them and the kids, pay for dinner and drinks, Men go to war etc. and as a result men die about 12 to 17 years younger than women.

Men have become slaves to women.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
u dont just join so you can steal info and reveal it like some snake man.
there is a swear and if you ruin it by telling anyone the secrets
there is kinda a possibility of demons raping your soul,and some pretty angry masons after your toushy

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I dont think they broadcast this information. Given the oaths and all

If youre a person of value im pretty sure you'll be invited in, as Walter kronkite once said in a video of him an kurt vonnegut. Both of who were undoubedtly illuminati. The former was the voice of the owl at bohemian grove, and the latter was a member of the pagan UU.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I have had friends where the guy was a Mason, nice couple, good family man, no criminal records, sound minded and they love to eat! If you are speaking of Mason, you have nothing to fear. Could you be specific in what group you are speaking of - it could make all the difference in what you are telling us. As for secrets - secrets are for keeping - otherwise why have them.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
thelonearcher what you sayd really inspired me,about brotherhood and sincerity. im really concerned about my joining,if they will accept me but im sure they will.
and its so hard today to find kindness and man who keep on theyr world and support each other. the world is filled with hatred....trends..consumerism...and more hate

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by clarity jane

Wow, really ? You just blew my mind!

Can you provide ANYTHING to back of these claims? Head of freemasons is queen elizabeth! Wow!

It seems the things people say/think/claim about the freemasons gets weirder and weirder as time goes on.

Queen Elizabeth

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

It is easily available knowledge that QE2 is boss of Free Masonry, just ask one.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

And what makes you think I am a man ?????

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join