It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever met anyone who was a member of the illuminati or other society?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Because, at the end of the day, these men are still human. And humans are by nature social creatures who like to share knowledge with one another, especially those who they are close to.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I've supposedly had members from the Illuminati contact me on Facebook. They wanted me to swear an oath and do some really weird #. I don't know if it was real or what. Very weird. They offered me fame and fortune. I still continue to this day they want me to be a part of their group, as to why, beats me.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FrictionalForces
Its takes a long time to trust folks and sort through all the info that is available. In certain circumstances I've learned that the people you think you can trust above any person in this world, you can't. And others you don't even know yet will have your back.

Ask them where to start. LOL! I have no clue. I beat down the famous doors years ago until I got tired of it.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
Are you a bastard? Are both parents gone/past, only child or have no family that they could lean on or even kill. And lastly do not have a companion GF/BF. If you can awnser to yes to any and hopefully all of the above, go ahead become involved with a society that you plan on betraying. Because that way they wont have any leverage on you when you do decide to. I dont know many people who could say yes to all ove the above but I do know a couple who can awnser a few.

I know a young fella who has nothing to lose, orphan at an early age, no siblings and quite aware of most subjects on here ATS.

I was just talking to him the other day and he showed me his Freemason ring, telling me he was a Master mason 3rd degree. Whatever that means, but he said that he was well aware of many so-called corruptions/conspiracies going on within secret societies and wanted to find out for himself. I told him that he probably wasn't anywhere near the level required to know anything lol. He acknowledged that and said "so far so good" and will stay for as long as he sees no "dirty sh't" as he called it.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
A real good life rule:
Avoid listening to those who would go out of their way to convince you that they know what they are talking about.
edit on 13-6-2019 by charlyv because: s

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Classic bump

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 04:58 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: nothwbush

Everyone has to do thier own thing, but to get information from freemasonrywatch is only confirmation bias for anti-mason rhetoric. Everything on there, is about how bad and evil freemasonry is, yet every mason you interact with says the opposite. Obviously you can believe anything you like, but at some point, you have to think to yourself, is it the truth you want, or just confirmation bias?

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: nothwbush

Everyone has to do thier own thing, but to get information from freemasonrywatch is only confirmation bias for anti-mason rhetoric. Everything on there, is about how bad and evil freemasonry is, yet every mason you interact with says the opposite. Obviously you can believe anything you like, but at some point, you have to think to yourself, is it the truth you want, or just confirmation bias?

Being a mason doesn't make you evil.

It's unbelievable how masons have been accused for every evil in the world just by being masons.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Dreftenq

It's fear of the unknown. because there are secrets, people fear that, and equate it to evil for peace of mind. The strong ones will try to find the truth on their own. Which might be exactly what it's intended to do. I went looking for the truth after digging into the conspiracy side of this. Became a mason, and have enjoyed it more than most things I have done. I went in looking for the negative stuff and only found friendship. Hard to think of that as anything other than a good thing. But there is no way I can articulate that in a meaningful way, without the person also being a mason. It would take trust, and I totally grasp why that's not there with an anonymous internet persona.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Dreftenq

It's fear of the unknown. because there are secrets, people fear that, and equate it to evil for peace of mind. The strong ones will try to find the truth on their own. Which might be exactly what it's intended to do. I went looking for the truth after digging into the conspiracy side of this. Became a mason, and have enjoyed it more than most things I have done. I went in looking for the negative stuff and only found friendship. Hard to think of that as anything other than a good thing. But there is no way I can articulate that in a meaningful way, without the person also being a mason. It would take trust, and I totally grasp why that's not there with an anonymous internet persona.

Fear of the unknown and a lot of character assassination when they are linked directly to evil. The chuch has to do something with it if I remember well.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: The Real Deal

True enough, can knock on any Lodge door and ask to be let in.

The only real secret in Free and Accepted Masonic fraternity, is the rituals. Those are fraternal secrets, not even close to being a mystery secret.

As a former active Officer of Blue & Red Lodge as well as Commandery. My insight is a bit more than basic level members.

My group, use dro be active with Grand Lodge and have been apart of long form inspection and drill ceremony.

We have a few Free Mason's here on ATS.

They will attest to the fact that members can't even agree on what to eat for dinner, let alone a more complex decision.

There is no global agenda, other than being free men.

Women do also have a part in the Lodge, bit it's not a sorority, hence they do not participate. It's a men's fraternity, for crafts men, like stone Masons, brick layers and other building trades.

That is how it started. Because Common men were not allowed in the Royal Fraternity of nobility. Hope that makes sense.

Our Founding Father's were mostly Mason's, they didn't come here to take over the world. Exactly the opposite.

There's many fun and not so fun theories, all wrong.

I have friends who joined Freemasonry just to see if the rumors were true, and come to find out, it was just that rumors. Rumors started by and proliferated by people who were never in the fraternal order of free and accepted Mason's.

Very telling, that's like a third grader telling people about graduate school. They just don't know, plain and simple.

There's word that it's not lower level Mason's, well there's only three true degrees in masonry, all other degrees are honorary and only pertains to how much money one has donated to the fraternal coffers.

So in true essence there are no higher degree of madon than Master Mason at third degree.

That being said, there are a plethora of clandestine aka not official fraternity recognized by grand lodge. Those lodges are perhaps where the rumors originated.

In my decades as an officer, including Grand Lodge appearances, I have never once seen, heard or found, any relevant information for a global agenda.

If you don't believe me, that's on you, but everyone who is in the FraternalOorder of Free and Accepted Masons, can attest to my words. Just knock on the door, and ask.

Last I knew, one could go down to any Lodge on a Friday evening and join them for a fish fryor other meal.

Go ahead, do not take my word for it, go down and see for yourselves.

edit on 6-5-2024 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join