It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murdered TV presenter Jill Dando 'tried to get bosses to investigate alleged BBC paeodphile ring

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Now that is very Interesting!

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Do you believe this story has any merit? I ask because its a very questionable source for the original story - and in today's copy and paste news.... has anyone done any actual digging and/or investigating to see if any of this might actually be true?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I believe it's only logical to assume that this scandal went right to the top, especially in the 70's when the Paedophile Information Exchange existed within the Government! The chances are that the politicians that get named are either dead or dispensible, but it would have been impossible for them to have behaved so freely and arrogantly if more powerful people didn't know. Evidence is piling up, not only of complicity from the very top (Prime Ministers), but of worldwide names being directly involved eg. Joris Demmink.

It is believable that Jill Dando knew quite a lot as well, especially as her co-host of Crimewatch, Nick Ross, seems to be connected to the whole thing. He has been quoted as saying that he would 'probably watch child abuse images', which to me is a pretty arrogant thing to say. Interestingly, not only is he the head of Crimestoppers (which conveniently stopped working after Jill Dando's murder), but his wife created Childline.

Nick's wife is a cousin of Esther Rantzen (another Childline founder), whose past integrity has also been in question. After a recent manager of Childline has admitted to having received regular name-checks of high politicians from anonymous callers, is it believable that Rantzen wouldn't have been aware of this also? Additionally there are accusations from the past that she has not revealed evidence of other paedophiles that she knew, including a high school teacher and Sir Nicholas Fairbairn.

A more detailed expose of Esther Rantzen

Esther Rantzen and Nicholas Fairbairn

I think there will be even more news coming out next week though, reports are coming out that an audio tape has been seized by two MP's that will 'blow the lid off the Westminster Paedophile scandal'. I've linked the website but for the some reason it won't let me copy and paste.

Audio tape to 'blow lid' off Westminster Paedophile Investigation

edit on 20-7-2014 by twfau because: Spelling mistake.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Wasn't there a big expose about the upper class and politicians having a "petting zoo" in the Channel islands? This might be something to revisit from an investigative standpoint. There are a few big name documentaries, some of which ended up viewable on Youtube.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: twfau

Ah thank you. So it is true... that is very very sad.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Untermenschen Rebell

she was working as a investigative reporter for the bbc and to do that kind of work requires funds .

that is the reason she went to her boss , so they could provide the funds and support to enable a full investigation .

and i don't think she would have gone to the police until she had the full picture .

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: haven123
Iv heard this theory around the time she was killed.
when things go to the top and you uncover it if you value your life keep quiet.or only reveal when you know your safe eg, Snowden

Yes, those rumours were common knowledge within the media at the time. I've been working in newspapers since around that time and it was pretty much taken as read that Barry George was fitted up.

This is one conspiracy theory that I really do think has legs. (Just in case anyone thought I'm only here to debunk everything!)
edit on 20-7-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

When I dug into the Jimmy Saville stuff it was very creepy. Especially that image of Jimmy introducing the Boxer to the serial killer Sutcliffe. I had never believed in the mason/illuminati handshake until that photo lol.

Seriously though.. the guy had his own keys to broadmoore he probably took ole Peter Sutcliffe out for nights on the town. And rooms in other hospitals.. there had to be dozens if not hundreds in helping Saville. They couldn't all be oblivious.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Interesting theory; not heard that one before.

The one about a possible Serbian intelligence hit was given a lot of airplay at the time, but it's pure fantasy land.

I'm still not convinced that Barry George didn't do it.

He had a fascination for guns, likely knew how to use one, and was known (indeed, still is) for following women around.

He may well have followed Jill, she gave him short shrift, he got the hump.

But the paedophile ring theory might have legs.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This issue really scares me.

These people had almost all they could want they were in places of responsibility power and wealth yet they abused tge system totally by forcing themselves upon thier own citizens?(in the case of politicians) and fans (in the case of celebrities).

From the 60's to the 90's those that we put the utmost trust in abused us in the most disgusting ways, all of them guilty as evebn those who didn't do anything still kept thier mouths shut.

I'm starting to wonder when this ended in fact I'm starting to question whether it ever did - simply look at how are world looks so corrupt in the inside and in some ways it isn't hard to believe that this could be true.

Please look over my thread relating to this about how Cameron suddenly changed his cabinet throwing out many trusted and experienced politicians and replacing them with young fresh faces.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I belive that what is commonly known as damage-control has occurred as Cameron can't have his government weakened at this crucial point.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The BBC is much bigger than the place I used to work for, but as much corruption as I saw, I would never bring it up to management, I needed the job. I just became corrupt too, however, in a child abuse case, I would be the whistle blower, after just a bit of blackmail of course and a change of identity and address.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I'd imagine that the list she discovered had not just high up BBC people but their House of Lords mates as well, if you bring them in to the mix then you start to see why a story like that would be worth getting a hit done. People like Savile, Harris and the others are dispensable in time but high end politicians etc who would have a huge blackmail possibility would be protected by whatever means.

Look at the circles these people move in, corruption, bribery, back scratching of the highest order, so its not hard to imagine there's a lot of guilty pleasures being enjoyed by these people. People given the power to alter lives most likely part of world wide circles of similar people.

There's a line in the wonderful film The Untouchables where Policeman Sean Connery tells Eliot Ness that "if you don't want a rotten apple (meaning crooked cops) then don't get it the barrel, get it from the tree".

Sadly these people now own the tree's too...These MP's, Lords etc would sell their soul from day one.

If this story is true re this list (and you can bet there ARE lists out there) then poor Jill never stood a chance, being a Crimewatch presenter would prove a perfect cover (revenge gang killing) and also a possible reason she was killed, ie in the mix with many high up Police who themselves would be controllable by those high up.
edit on 21-7-2014 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Untermenschen Rebell

That's a rather naive viewpoint there, just go to the Police?

We are not just talking about a few DJ's who fiddled with kids, its about the power that was above them who controlled the media and the Police, these same folk are almost certainly part of the same people who have protected the MP's in this country for many years, MP's who were known child abusers, users of male & female prostitutes, drugs etc etc etc who attended 'parties' where all this went on and was hushed up.

The story regarding our politicians isn't new, its being going around for many years, it wasn't who knew, it was who would risk every thing to try and expose it. You would be up against a wall of silence and a select set of people looking to stop any investigation.

Just look recently at one little move they tried, a certain person was going to head an investigation in to alleged covering up of a paedophile ring of MP's, the only problem was that the person elected to do the investigation was a sister of one of the individuals in the accusations.

You don't think she accidentally was picked do you..

Thankfully it was picked up on and she was removed...

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Although we are all talking about it that is all most of us are doing. I went along to the Bournemuth Group of the We Want Change UK and listened to a brilliant talk about who runs our finances and how they got their money from South African Gold rights via the British Crown and Government. I researched his talk after and it all checked out. The group were not a lot of louts just ordinary people ranging from young to old who genuinely want information we don't get from the press any more and change.

I feel that unless we join groups like this to swell their numbers, apart from talking we will never have a decent platform from which to demand change and investigation into things that do need change, such as the paedophile rings within our top establishments, which have probably been in existence for years. This kind of cover-up would explain exactly why a Presenter, as popular and believable as Jill Dando was murdered and the interested group her murderer came from.

In short, when the public is outraged as we were at Jill Dando's murder and now the possible reason for it, we will simply be, as always, led by the nose-ring yanked by the Elite on situations like this. Simply, we will never have an active voice because this country is politically arranged for two party/same politics and importantly. Since Margaret thatcher's time, politicians have been slyly passing laws to ensure us public have no fair or safe means of protest. We know that politicians use MI5 against us as well as their listening haven and when the Unions and public to join a public protest march, it should be noticed that the police will often target ordinary men and women who they guess have jobs and arrest them simply because if they do the arrest is noted for public disorder and if they need to be CRB checked they loose their jobs - so its legal blackmainl not to protest. We also know the Pollice get away with murder and the tactics they use have been encouraged simply because it frightens people off from joining protests. Politicians have simply used the law against the public, not criminals, in order to maintain the status quo for the elite whatever their role whether illegal banking or paedophelia.

It is imperative that we have a platform for ordinary people to challenge government, especially when we don't even get the respect of our politicians, to be allowed to have a referendum on things people feel strongly about, whilst citizens of other countries do, which shows their governments respites them considerably more than ours does us.

Jill Dando, probably didn't realise the extent of public murder that politicians will order to protect their interests and those of their puppet masters. I expect many could make a list of whom we believe to have been murdered by the elite - in which I include politicians of disrepute.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
a reply to: VoidHawk

Do you believe this story has any merit? I ask because its a very questionable source for the original story - and in today's copy and paste news.... has anyone done any actual digging and/or investigating to see if any of this might actually be true?

Indeed, which is why I started another thread along similar lines here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It doesn't matter if there's any validity or truth in the story, once a story is printed with headlines like "Jill knew about BBC paedo ring" "Jill raised alarm of BBC paedo ring" etc - then a great many people will take that as fact.

It's an old political trick - even if the headline is out of context, and the story makes it clear that the headline is wrong, or if there's a retraction printed later, many people dont read more than the headline, and that will stick in their head as fact forever.

So why bring up this story now - which in essence is: "some spurious guy makes spurious claim about Jill Dando"

What are they trying to achieve with it?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I wonder if they are bricking up the cellar in Buckinham Palace....is that a knock at the door, hang on.

JAK

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

So why bring up this story now...

Well I can't offer any comment on that but it's well known that this media outlet has what has been described as an unhealthy fixation with Jill Dando.

site:bbc.co.uk "Jill Dando" About 773 results

site:telegraph.co.uk "Jill Dando" About 312 results

site:news.sky.com "Jill Dando" 9 results

site:independent.co.uk "Jill Dando" About 320 results

Even The Express (who have shared word-for-word articles with the Mail, although attributed to different people) only gives About 5,690 results

Winner:
Google: site:dailymail.co.uk "Jill Dando" About 40,900 results

Throw enough darts and it's not beyond possibility that one might hit. Hardly a way to offer the news though.
edit on 21/7/14 by JAK because: Link correction

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: JAK

Most of us here in the UK are aware of the Daily Mail's reputation as a news source. If I read the football results in the Daily Mail I'd double check they were correct with another newspaper just to make sure!

As conspiracy theories go does this hold up?

Was Jill Dando really murdered by a rogue assassin or person X with affiliations with (or been contracted to kill by) the British Establishment?

We all know how the lone gunman scenario has worked down the years to explain away famous deaths.

So Jill Dando may well have been onto something or this may all be whispers echoing in an corridor somewhere back at the BBC. Just like the Savile stories once were.

I think that there could be something more to all of this.

But even if you take any link to Jill Dando out, there is still a massive story of depravity, abuse and corruption being slowly revealed. Whether we will ever know the full truth is something only time will tell.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Some next diana.

Hopefully more stuff gets exposed against all those involved especially politicians and the BBC.

Also what countermeasures could she of taken if she had died?

Like Snowden/Julian Assange measures could she of taken if she was scared for her life - could her reports she handed into police/bbc be leaked by a secret 3rd party in the event of her death?

She should of included that threat in the files she handed in and maybe she would be alive today.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Sorry guys, you're way off with this one if you think this is the reason she was bumped off. She was murdered as retaliation for bombing of a Yugoslav TV station (or indeed several) by NATO which amongst others, killed a very prominent news reporter. The guy who did this was out of the country within hours and certainly wasn't interested in some Brit peedo ring. I still think how they stitched up Barry George was disgusting and the fact he did not get a compensation pay out even more so, but thats all for another thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join