It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
“Look after my dog Lexi.”

Would be a very odd thing to say to a family member you live with who know about your dog, I agree.

However, she was a flight attendant and therefore LIKELY only had sporadic contact with her family, we of course don't know, but it's likely the girl was only able to visit her family rarely due to her work schedule.

If the contact with her family was sporadic and the family wasn't really up-to-date what pets she had, saying this would make sense.

(See: I wouldn't say to my wife "look after my cat Simon"...but I would MAYBE say it to my sister or parents, eg. my sister doesn't know my cat's names...if I'd say "look after Simon" she would be entirely lost because she doesn't know who Simon is : )

Also...shoddy journalism...and probably translation plays a role too. We don't know THE EXACT words she messaged, only what media reports. We would maybe say "Mom, look after Lexi". Media would report it as "Look after my dog Lexi"...doesn't mean that's *exactly* what she said. In fact it's likely that media use the *false* headline because "mom, look after Lexi" would leave out a critical part...so it's shoddy journalism..in the same way as when they reported the alleged last communication with MH370...where "media" also more or less just fantasized # together and then everyone assumed it was what happened.

link   
a reply to: AstralTrespass

Trying to show real world situations match up. You can't take one phrase and say that is the only possible way sometime might be said and it has only one specific meaning behind it, not knowing the actual circumstance or what was in someone's mind.

I'm gonna leave this one to you to research and prove she knew about something about a false flag. I have faith you'll dig it out.

link   

originally posted by: AstralTrespass
a reply to: jazzgul
Would you call your dog by its name as if the recipient of the message didn't know it's name?
I mean you would either say take care of Lexi or possibly take care of my dog, but not take care of my dog Lexi.

Except for all the people that do say things like that.
For example, multiple people in my family.
Having multiple pets, some where one person is the owner and others having a different person " take care of my cat X" has been said by me, by my sister, by other people.

This idea that because something doesn't make sense to one person it has to be suspicious is one of the big problems I see with the tin-foil hat crowd. "That isn't the way I would do it so that has to mean it was an IllumiNSACIA plot!"

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: jazzgul

I'm no linguist but I can't imagine a linguistic difference that would explain away the build up of such a sentence.

Good that you agree that it at least smells funky.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfoot007

Indeed. 9M-MRC is still flying, including completing a flight from HK to KL today.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Having multiple pets, some where one person is the owner and others having a different person " take care of my cat X" has been said by me, by my sister, by other people.

So this girl has multiple pets but she wants her mother to only take care of her dog Lexi.

Screw the other muts.

Try again.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Trying to show real world situations match up. You can't take one phrase and say that is the only possible way sometime might be said and it has only one specific meaning behind it, not knowing the actual circumstance or what was in someone's mind.

Simple logic applies.

In this case the circumstances that would make this statement believable or logical are not met.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

So this means you think that she felt that something was going to happen to her, and that she had not prearranged with her mother to take care of her dog Lexi?

Either way, something doesn't add up here.

I hope y'all see that.

edit on 19-7-2014 by AstralTrespass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Simple logic applies.

In this case the circumstances that would make this statement believable or logical are not met.

It does to most people. Look at the thread replies.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: cosmonova
Once again, for the third time, post a link where I called all Ukrainians Nazis?
Since I am a tolerant person, an apology might be accepted.
Come forward, nothing to be ashamed of.

I did provide you the link. The link goes to your thread talking about the asinine "ethnic cleansing" occurring in Ukraine by NAZGUARD.

Your Thread where you called all Ukrainians Nazis

All the destructions of the cities and towns in Eastern parts of former Ukraine are intensifying dramatically.
More civilian victims have been reported on daily basis. Many homes, residential buildings, hospitals, etc have been targeted
by Nazguards on daily basis and possibly with one and only goal, to clear these areas from ethnic Russian population and according to the latest from Kiev:

NAZGUARD

This is the second time you have done this. There wont be a third.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

What a majority of ATS members, or any group might think is kinda meaningless to me.

What she said is not a logical thing to say from any angle.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
One example of bread crumbs:

The western media are trying to create sympathy for the victims (and what in means as well= directed rage).
In this particular case they are targeting specific group: dog lovers.
The story is constructed that way, yet in the same story there is a hidden message that she knew something was wrong...
I believe there is script which connects everything - this tragedy, the Gaza invasion and couple of other "accidents" which happened not so long ago and Media are presenting the new reality to us, so we all can swallow it nicely with morning bowl of cornflakes

edit on 19-7-2014 by jazzgul because: spelling

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: JakiusFogg

Quite simple, they camw falling out of the sky in a wide dispersal patter, after being blown to peices high in the sky. The site is spread over a massive area.

Look up the dispersal pattern for Pan Am 103. you will see the same thing.

Weirder things have occurred. In this instance her body was intact.

Vesna Vulović

On 26 January 1972, an explosion on JAT Flight 367, while over Srbská Kamenice in Czechoslovakia (now in the Czech Republic) caused the plane to break apart.

Vulović fell approximately 10,160 metres (33,330 ft).[1][2] She suffered a fractured skull, three broken vertebrae (one crushed completely) that left her temporarily paralyzed from the waist down, and two broken legs. She was in a coma for 27 days. In an interview, she commented that according to the man who found her, "...I was in the middle part of the plane. I was found with my head down and my colleague on top of me. One part of my body with my leg was in the plane and my head was out of the plane. A catering trolley was pinned against my spine and kept me in the plane. The man who found me, says I was very lucky. He was in the German Army as a medic during World War II. He knew how to treat me at the site of the accident."[4]

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: cosmonova
interesting video analysis about fighter jet involvement

Which has already been debunked.

Its toilet paper.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: jazzgul
Apparently the message was sent just after take off.
What has happened inside that plane in that very moment to make her send this message????

From your source

Just minutes before the flight took off Ms Rajandran sent a message to her mother via the WhatsApp messaging service that said, “Look after my dog Lexi.”

ETA - I see this was addressed already. Sorry about that I picked the thread back up where I left off, about 6 pages back, and responded when I read your post.

edit on 19-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

So this girl has multiple pets but she wants her mother to only take care of her dog Lexi.
Screw the other muts.
Try again.

Or she lives in a house with multiple pets and only one is hers and she says it.

I dont have to try anything again.. Just because something isn't said the way you would say it has exactly 0% impact on it being nefarious.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

What a majority of ATS members, or any group might think is kinda meaningless to me.

What she said is not a logical thing to say from any angle.

That doesn't make you right though. But you are obviously allowed your own opinion.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: jazzgul
I'm sorry for the time stamp, my mistake, but it is not about time it is about the message. I'm a dog owner myself and I know I would send such message only in the case I knew something is happening . Something which might reduce my possibility of taking care about my beloved dog myself...

The dog looks like a puppy.

Secondly we know how dog owners can act - treating the dog as if it were a real member of their family. Asking her mom to take care of her dog could be no different than parents telling a relative to take care of theirs kids while they are on a cruise.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
While I agree that nobody knows exactly what has happened it's only natural to use the available evidence to try and form an educated guess, some things are more likely and probable than others, that's just how the universe works.

We know a passenger plane was most likely shot down over an area that is in control of the separatists, I think to claim that a plane wasn't shot down and that the crash scene is just an elaborate prop is just too unlikely to give credibility at this stage when other factors are taken into account.

We know what kind of missile is necessary to do this.

We know the separatists posses such missiles.

We know Putin supplied the separatists with them.

We know there is a whole lot of mud slinging happening between Kiev, Moscow and the separatists.

There are other aspects such as the separatists supposedly claiming responsibility and then withdrawing it but this cannot be verified to any dependable degree thus far.

I think when putting all this into consideration it's only wise to assume that Moscow or Kiev would appear to be much higher on the suspect list than anyone else.

One thing I find suspicious is the amount of mud slinging going on. Separatists claiming the bodies are older than the crash, this seems like a rather desperate and clumsy attempt to discredit the Ukraine. At the same time the Ukraine has claimed that the Russian separatists have taken the flight recorders, taken dead bodies and tampered with the crash scene. It's this squabbling that feel is the most telling thing about the situation, only one side can be telling the truth and fact that they are throwing accusations at each other at all tells me that one of those two sides are the guilty party. Only these two nations are slinging the mud at each other and making accusations.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yes, I did made mistake, and I did apologize for it already explaining that not the time stamp is important but the odd message....
And I wouldn't pay too much attention to it either, but this is not first odd message ...
After reading your reply
Let's not argue about it please?
I'm just just trying to see all angles here, the quarrel over a dog doesn't bring much in this case,
please understand that I see it as just another oddity.
Best regards,
j
edit on 19-7-2014 by jazzgul because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join