It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AstralTrespass

Regardless of how she worded the message, it is strange that she sent that particular message. Seeing as though she was heading from Amsterdam to her home of malaysia not the other way round if you get what I'm saying? For example you have a dog named obama. You leave your house for work and say to your wife "take care of obama". You don't message your wife on your way home from work saying "take care of obama".

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AstralTrespass

What a majority of ATS members, or any group might think is kinda meaningless to me.

What she said is not a logical thing to say from any angle.

Asking someone to look after your dog while you're not there is illogical? I'm sorry but I can't agree with this. I just find it a flimsy and meaningless piece of information that can easily me moulded and interpreted how ever a person wishes but at the end of the day if I was worried for my life I think I would find something slightly more important to say to a loved one than look after the dog.....................
edit on 19-7-2014 by fatdeeman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: mindtrix

Regardless of how she worded the message, it is strange that she sent that particular message. Seeing as though she was heading from Amsterdam to her home of malaysia not the other way round if you get what I'm saying? For example you have a dog named obama. You leave your house for work and say to your wife "take care of obama". You don't message your wife on your way home from work saying "take care of obama".

How long is your commute home?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

It does make right me in the fact that it isn't logical. See something is either logical or it isn't.

As to what it means, I can't say for sure.

Maybe she is an illogical person, always using redundant language with her family members.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

a reply to: roadgravel

What a majority of ATS members, or any group might think is kinda meaningless to me.

To assume the text message is a foreshadow of whats occurring is called a leap of logic. Often times people will take a fact, as in this case, and apply their interpretation to it.

It would be like walking into someones house and seeing an ash tray on the table. The leap of logic that people would make is the person who resides in the home smokes. An Ash tray does not have to be used solely for smokers. Loose change, small nick knacks, keys etc etc.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Wow, so we're still talking about the dog eh.

As I stated before, I am sure this was a stuck message that got sent after being delayed due to roaming issues. It happens to me all the time.

Now, can we move on???

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: fatdeeman

originally posted by: mindtrix

How long is your commute home?

Wouldn't someone in that line of work have prearranged the care of her dog Lexi?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: fatdeeman

originally posted by: roadgravel

Asking someone to look after your dog while you're not there is illogical? I'm sorry but I can't agree with this. I just find it a flimsy and meaningless piece of information that can easily be moulded and interpreted how ever a person wishes but at the end of the day if I was worried for my life I think I would find something slightly more important to say to a loved one than look after the dog.....................

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: jazzgul
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yes, I did made mistake, and I did apologize for it already explaining that not the time stamp is important but the odd message....
And I wouldn't pay too much attention to it either, but this is not first odd message ...
After reading your reply
Let's not argue about it please?
I'm just just trying to see all angles here, the quarrel over a dog doesn't bring much in this case,
please understand that I see it as just another oddity.
Best regards,
j

i edited my reply and gave my explanation for the goof up there. I picked the thread up where I left off, which was like 6 pages back. I replied when I read your post, only to see later you corrected it.

My apologies.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: JakiusFogg
Wow, so we're still talking about the dog eh.

As I stated before, I am sure this was a stuck message that got sent after being delayed due to roaming issues. It happens to me all the time.

Now, can we move on???

That still doesn't make it a logical message.

Are people being obtuse on purpose or what?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

To assume the text message is a foreshadow of whats occurring is called a leap of logic.

I didn't suggest it was.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Wouldn't someone in that line of work have prearranged the care of her dog Lexi?

Either that or have a family member look after them?

My wife and I are separated, I often say "take care of my girl" when she is with the other parent. I'm not trying to compare my daughter to a dog but It's a similar logic. I know my wife takes care of her but I still say it sometimes anyway if I miss her or am just feeling mushy........

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Perhaps the dog was ill. people get very attached, and treat them like children.

Anyway im not getting sucked in further to this subject, it is too vague and innocuous to be a "smoking gun" of a 9/11 '"you do believe me don't you mom" re-run.

Im not buying it.
edit on 19/7/2014 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: fatdeeman

Can you fix your post. Those are not my words, someone else posted them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

The bottom line is, the msg is pretty irrelevant whether logical or illogical. Can we all agree?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
meh nvm.. The dog issue is causing a thread drift.
edit on 19-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

But do you say take care of my girl ...(enter name)

You don't.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

There are more implications.

Maybe it was faked, scripted.

Reminds of the 911 nplane calls.

This one guy, let's say his name is Santa Claus calls his mother and says something like, "Hi mom, this is Santa Claus...."

Really, you call your mom and say your first and last name?

edit on 19-7-2014 by AstralTrespass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ionwind
Who fired the SA-11 seems to be the question.

First prove it WAS an SA-11.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
There is a video on Facebook that says its 777.
Can't tell if a missile hit it or not so I'm posting the link here so you guys can check it out...

www.facebook.com...

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join