It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JakiusFogg

Perhaps the dog was ill. people get very attached, and treat them like children.

Omg, are you capable of at least seeing the logic of this discussion?

Ok let's forget about it then.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
From ITAR-TASS

Ополченцы ДНР взяли под контроль воинскую часть ПВО с зенитно-ракетными комплексами "Бук"
Translated title - DNR militia took control of the military part of the air defense anti-aircraft missile systems "Buk"

Donetsk, June 29. / ITAR-TASS /. Militia representatives proclaimed the People's Republic of Donetsk (DNR) took control of the military part number A-1402 air defense (AD) with anti-aircraft missile systems (SAM) 'Beech'. This information was confirmed by ITAR-TASS, the press service of the DNI.

Quantity and condition complexes caught in possession of militias remains unknown. The press service refused to comment on the DNI any information about it.

"Beech" - self-propelled air defense system, designed to combat maneuvering aerodynamic targets at low and medium altitudes, in heavy electronic countermeasures.

The rebels had BUK's since June 29th.

So Russian media has confirmed the rebels possess this sam system.

ETA - To avoid confusion -
BUK surface to air missile system - wiki

The Buk missile system (Russian: "Бук"; beech, /bʊk/) is a family of self-propelled, medium-range surface-to-air missile systems developed by the Soviet Union and its successor state, the Russian Federation, and designed to fight cruise missiles, smart bombs, fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft, and unmanned aerial vehicles.[2]

edit on 19-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrNeo
There is a video on Facebook that says its 777.
Can't tell if a missile hit it or not so I'm posting the link here so you guys can check it out...

www.facebook.com...

The four engines might have been a clue.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
just surfing some of the right wing blogs and boy every commenters there hot for blood and want to invade russia .. seems like the NSA shills been busy whipping out comments all around the world assuming it is russia's fault.

nice false flag but sorry anyone who,followed ukraine crisis knew this is inside job carried out by Ukraine intelligence abetted by CIA mastermind.

the amount of hate directed at russia is incredible.. and the nation that scream the loudest also the one who butchered iranian airline with cold blood.. i guess they kinda forgot about it, or they dont think iranian civilians victims worth mentioning..

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MrNeo

Old video

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

nvm not worth my time.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AstralTrespass
a reply to: fatdeeman

But do you say take care of my girl ...(enter name)

You don't.

Oh I don't!?!?!

I don't say "take care of my Seren" "take care of my little monster" "take care of Seren boos" "take care of my girl" ?!?!?!?!

You just make up your own reality as you go along clearly.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Quit being so passive aggressive dude you scaring me.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: mindtrix

I agree that it's irrelevant 100% but I also firmly believe it's possibly the least suspicious message to ever be considered unusual or telling in any way.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AstralTrespass

Quit being so passive aggressive dude you scaring me.

Im not being passive aggressive. There was a post I responded to, and after thinking about the person who typed the message, decided it would result in an idiotic back and forth, so I decided to remove it.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: fatdeeman

See this is funny cause you mentioned all these combinations except for the one that applies to the message we are discussing.

You didn't say "take care of my girl Seren". "My dog Lexi"

Either I am a bit backwards or you are.

I also dropped the subject so......

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I think Lexxi needs to be bought in for questioning...

So does anybody know what the status of the investigation is as of now? Are there actually independent inspectors at the scene yet or are there still separatists rifling through the wreckage?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: fatdeeman
I think Lexxi needs to be bought in for questioning...

So does anybody know what the status of the investigation is as of now? Are there actually independent inspectors at the scene yet or are there still separatists rifling through the wreckage?

Day 2 - investigators are still being kept away.
Accusations of bodies being looted.
Bodies being removed to another rebel controlled city.
Rebels / Russians being accused of destroying the crime scene.
ITAR-TASS, from June 2014, ran an article stating the rebels had BUK missiles in their possession.
...and then there's maude.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

There was a post I responded to, and after thinking about the person who typed the message, decided it would result in an idiotic back and forth, so I decided to remove it.

Does that mean that you know this person? Off topic i know but just curious.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: milomilo
just surfing some of the right wing blogs and boy every commenters there hot for blood and want to invade russia .. seems like the NSA shills been busy whipping out comments all around the world assuming it is russia's fault.

nice false flag but sorry anyone who,followed ukraine crisis knew this is inside job carried out by Ukraine intelligence abetted by CIA mastermind.

the amount of hate directed at russia is incredible.. and the nation that scream the loudest also the one who butchered iranian airline with cold blood.. i guess they kinda forgot about it, or they dont think iranian civilians victims worth mentioning..

Not everybody who has a different opinion as you is a shill. You're making assumptions about who is guilty in all this just like you're "shills". What makes you different in their eyes?
edit on 19-7-2014 by YoureAllNuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

originally posted by: ionwind
Who fired the SA-11 seems to be the question.

First prove it WAS an SA-11.

It was either a missile or a bomb.

But, the rebels are known to have the Buk. Also, I doubt the Ukrainian An-26 transport shot down July 14, at 21,000 feet, had a bomb aboard.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the last I heard, radar can't tell you what kind of plane it is. It can tell you speed and altitude. That's why they use IFF, transponders and even visual confirmation.

It may be that simple, a civilian 777 mistaken for a An-26.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

How would rebels shoot down Su-25 and An-26. It is clear to anybody with a brain that rebels have decent SAMs.

What is the surprise here!

The critical issue is why the plane was in that position right in the middle of war zone.

There are active and significant hostilities going on in that area. I am surprised that whole world is acting surprised.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I can't see the point of Russia bringing this plane down. Like they don't have enough to deal with already.

If the 777 was shot down by a military jet, then why not an American jet, or even an Israeli one seeing as the whole episode provided a timely smokescreen for their actions on the ground.

The problem here is that the western governments, forces, media can tell anything they like .... we have no way of verifying anything.

The west wants to attack Russia so we are told Russia did it .... simples

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I just read about accusations of destroying the crime scene, combined with the fact that investigators are being kept away it's very suspicious indeed.

Does the UN have any right to go in there armed and clear a path for the investigation or would this be considered too dangerous and inflammatory?

It just seems inherently wrong that people's dead relatives are being poked with sticks by rebel soldiers...

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigyin

I can't see the point of Russia bringing this plane down. Like they don't have enough to deal with already.

No one ever stated the flight was targeted because it was civilian. So you are right in the sense Russia / Pro Russians had no reason to bring the plane down. Since they thought it was a military craft, they shot at it with the buk system and hit it.

new topics

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join