It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

No proof that I have seen yet, but I have not been feeling well today and just woke up about 30 mins ago. So I have a lot of catching up to do.
edit on 7/17/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
When i heared about that incident first, i thought: When is Kiev coming to blame Russia for this. And then, this was the next thing said by the anchorman.
But why should Russia do this by now??? Or the so called separatists, east ukrainian citizens, why should they shoot a 777? To make the whole world hate them? Idiocy...

Why does no one blame Kiev for this? I mean here in the german news, MSM. I´ve heared that the ukrainian army on wednesday installed BUK-Rockets near Donezk. This BUKs are able to shoot Planes in 10.000m height! And then someone has a reason to blame the russians/separatists.

I guess the fascist junta in Kiev just tried to create their Reichstagsbrand, their Pearl Harbor, their Tonkin-Incident, their WMD in Iraq, their 9/11! To force Nato in a war with russia!
edit on 17 7 2014 by BRDAKUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I posted this way back and thought it may be a possibility, but everyone assumes an act of war as opposed to something could be wrong with the plane.

How do we know that controllers veered the plane off course and that something else did not happen for it to do so? I see nothing but a picture and someone earlier said that contact was lost prior to the crash but gave no link for that comment. Just seems strange that out of all the planes in the sky, another 777 crashes within 4 months of the last. The only saving grace is that this one's whereabouts are known however difficult the recovery may be given the volatile situation of the area.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Well okay, we know the Russian media are lying then. No way was a 'bag of passports' found intact at the site so quickly.

In fairness, a 'bag' of passports being found at the scene could be ones collected up by well meaning locals trying to help but actually disrupting a crime scene.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

You're not making much since at this point, provide evidence.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The most hilarious thing is how they call them seperatist,when they are Russians who started fighting in Ukraine.

link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I will say though that if the wreckage photos and footage that I have seen are authentic, it appears that the plane broke up in the air and came down. So a missile strike is a possibility.

link   
a reply to: kayej1188

Missile direct hit is not so common. This system was equiped with RF proximity fuze.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
The most hilarious thing is how they call them seperatist,when they are Russians who started fighting in Ukraine.

Yep cuz all those civilians being killed and houses being blown apart belong to citizens of Russia.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Montana

originally posted by: roadgravel
CNN has their expert going with no missile strike now.

It is way too early to rule things out now, but I was amazed at how little that man understood of how modern AA missile systems operate.

I got the impression his thinking was in a very narrow focus.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: KingIcarus

originally posted by: Painterz
Well okay, we know the Russian media are lying then. No way was a 'bag of passports' found intact at the site so quickly.

In fairness, a 'bag' of passports being found at the scene could be ones collected up by well meaning locals trying to help but actually disrupting a crime scene.

Would they have collected the passports up before, or after the explosion they are showing?

( Scratches head )

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zandril

Over analyzing things entirely to much today.The people was sniping innocent people and murdering people months ago.The fact they call them seperatist when they are Russians is bizarre enough.To much analyzing is bizarre.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: rustyclutch

Yep cuz all those civilians being killed and houses being blown apart belong to citizens of Russia.
Because Ukraine is blowing them up for starting a war.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

yes, 9 mile aprox debris site. with non fire scarring of some part s of the debris would suggest a break up of the craft in the air.
edit on 17-7-2014 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

link   
Another point worth considering is that a missile strike on a plane is unlikely to result in a big Hollywood style explosion. Part of the plane would obviously be damaged, but it would be the speed and decompression that broke it apart. Chances are, debris (bodies, luggage etc) were streaming out of the plane for several miles before it came down.

It takes about 3 minutes for anything to fall to the ground from cruising altitude, which obviously creates a large debris field given the cruising speed.

Edit:

Assuming, of course, a missile strike is the cause. At present there's nothing to confirm that, even if it does seem likely.

edit on 17-7-2014 by KingIcarus because: (no reason given)

link   
Russian news is saying that the missile was intended for Putin's plane

President Putin's plane might have been the target for Ukrainian missile - sources

Malaysian Airlines MH17 plane was travelling almost the same route as Russia’s President Vladimir Putin’s jet shortly before the crash that killed 295, Interfax news agency reports citing sources.

“I can say that Putin’s plane and the Malaysian Boeing intersected at the same point and the same echelon. That was close to Warsaw on 330-m echelon at the height of 10,100 meters. The presidential jet was there at 16:21 Moscow time and the Malaysian aircraft - 15:44 Moscow time,” a source told the news agency on condition of anonymity.

"The contours of the aircrafts are similar, linear dimensions are also very similar, as for the coloring, at a quite remote distance they are almost identical", the source added.

President Putin's plane might have been the target for Ukrainian missile - sources

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: sheepslayer247

yes, 9 mile aprox debris site. with non fire scarring would suggest a break up of the craft in the air.

A break up can still be a missle attack.Depends how it blows up.

link   

originally posted by: Zandril

Over analyzing things entirely to much today.The people was sniping innocent people and murdering people months ago.The fact they call them seperatist when they are Russians is bizarre enough.To much analyzing is bizarre.

war mongering much you sound no worse than these monsters you describe...

link   

With your logic , you walk into a room a body in pool of blood lying on the floor a man standing next to it with blood on his hands would make him a murderer .. put him on electric chair case solved. Maybe that was the man who arrived on the scene and was holding the victims wound to prevent massive blood loss does not occur to you ? Over analyzing you say ?

link   

So if your government destroyed your community because they believed a few untrained kids with guns were in the proximity it's perfectly acceptable because the kids started it

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join