It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
I'm calling it now.

The "Black Box" will be too damaged to discern any information from.

This will allow all players to fuel speculation, move armies, spend money.

I'm way ahead of ya.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: haven123

What the...... I'm lost as to what's going on

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Another thing. The missile system used uses kinetic force to bring down the plane. Likely, the missile ruptured the hull of the plane, and its very likely that the fuselage of the plane split in 2. This is why the videos of explosions upon impact with the ground show a somewhat substantial explosion. It was likely big chunks of aircraft the hit the ground. Additionally, the flight was loaded with fuel, which would contribute to the explosion. Finally, those of you who are complaining about the passports. When the missile impacted the plane, it likely ruptured the hull of the plane, making it essentially open to the outside. Things thus will have started falling out of the plane like luggage, passports, etc..Because the impact of the missile was localized to a specific part of the airplane, not everything was destroyed in a fireball, and things were left to fall from the sky intact. It's been reported that the debris field is around 9 miles.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Hey Zazz,

To me it looks like the cloud of smoke is from whatever projectile is being launched.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
No one ever is guilty anymore in todays world.Yet Russia seperatist who are realy just Russians said,They will shoot planes down who fly over their skies.People are becoming laughable anymore.

The world is completely going insane and mad in the head.
edit on 17-7-2014 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
CNN has their expert going with no missile strike now.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted, but this is a view from some one that had a camera pointed in the direction of the crash

What kind of impact from a missile would not leave a trail of smoke behind the plane from the impact?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

This will be the last time that i respond to you.

You are looking so desperate by trying to blame it on the Russians while presenting zero proof, so I'm asking you why exactly are you posting on this thread when you have nothing more to contribute with? You only go with the same story without going into depth, while avoiding discussing it with other members.
edit on 443k2014Thursdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kayej1188, not everything was destroyed in a fireball, and things were left to fall from the sky intact.

"Things" like people.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

We are here to analyze and bring forward some theories as to what happened and how it may have happened. Not point fingers before even an official report has been released. We can only assume what might have happened yet we might not even find the truth even in the end.

link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

Well I can think of two reasons that they did this:

1. They saw it happen and are telling the world in hope that it will get them in trouble with the rest of the world, to draw some heat off their border
2. They did it and are pointing the finger at Russia in hopes of the above situation happening.

Too early to speculate, but they have reason to want to report it that way for many reasons.

link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

It is way too early to rule things out now, but I was amazed at how little that man understood of how modern AA missile systems operate.

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Sorry if this has been posted, but this is a view from some one that had a camera pointed in the direction of the crash

What kind of impact from a missile would not leave a trail of smoke behind the plane from the impact?

How in the world does this video prove anything,Other than something blew up and most likely this plane.ANother plane mystery that was no way shot down in a war zone.

link   
a reply to: kayej1188
If something pierced the fuselage at speed and altitude there would be explosive decompression, not 2 big chunks slamming into the ground, of which the video shows one impact. And how do you manage to collect perfectly intact passports over a 9 mile area? I mean they aren't even dirty from being on the ground. Also I'm surprised that paper stands up that we'll falling 30,000 feet at several hundred miles an hour.
We should look into making our planes out of passports since they apparantly survive a crash better then most aircraft grade aluminum.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Hey Zazz,

To me it looks like the cloud of smoke is from whatever projectile is being launched.

Hi SS

yeah just re-watched it thanks. Nothing to prove its anything to do with this crash?

link   
a reply to: Psynic

I've seen the pictures, it's awful. They are mostly intact

link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Except the earliest reports claimed eye witnesses had seen a missile...

The simple fact is, there are 5 possible explanations:

1. "just" an air crash
2. terrorists coincidently brought a plane down over Ukraine.
3. Moscow did it - in my opinion, zero chance that Moscow knew anything about this.
4. Ukraine error.
5. Separatist error.

The truth is anyone's guess at the moment.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Crash wreckage

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

A proximity fused explosion that does not hit the engines or fuel tanks.....

Kinetic kills are only one method of SAMs.

link   

originally posted by: Laxus

We are here to analyze and bring forward some theories as to what happened and how it may have happened. Not point fingers before even an official report has been released. We can only assume what might have happened yet we might not even find the truth even in the end.

They just blew up innocent people all ready there and warned they would shoot down planes over their area.The fake Russian seperatist who are realy just Russians had never given any weapons from Putin who visited with them is absurd.
edit on 17-7-2014 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join