It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
whats it got to do with barry?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz
They are just that good. This is 9/11 quality pre written reporting here. I'm sorry but a hole left in a plane by a missile wouldn't be a neat little punch out but an area of the plane ripped apart by decompression

link   

originally posted by: kayej1188
a reply to: rustyclutch

Please listen to what I'm saying. It's not "Russia" that shot this plane down. It's pro-russian separatists who live in Ukraine. They are essentially a militant group, a terrorist group. This is what they do. You ask what they gain? It's confirmed that this group has shot down around half a dozen Ukrainian planes over the past 2-3 weeks. It's likely that they were unable to correctly identify this plane as being a commercial aircraft, and thus thought it was a Ukrainian cargo plane or the such.

So I'm supposed to believe it's the same people who have been basically being genocided on a daily basis. They are just indiscriminantly shooting down any plane in the area. Russia just shot down a military plane. This whole situation going on in Ukraine was created and funded by our CIA and the National Endowment for Democracy, a NGO. Say what you want about the DEMOCRATICALLY elected leader that we overthrew....he wasn't bombing his people, promoting racism, and destroying his country. I think skimming money off the top would have been more preferable to most parties involved. This is why the concept of government is EVIL. It is considered an offense worthy of being bombed to refuse to be ruled by mad men. Meanwhile all anyone can talk about is those pesky Russians. To the best of my knowledge the worst war criminals, thieves, and murderers on earth work in Washington. I'm sure BILLIONS of people will agree.
edit on 17-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
"If the russians did it there will be hell to pay"

Yet they can annex Crimea and not pay 5 cents, let alone hell.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Russia would have given the seperatist the weapons to shoot it down.Only common sense answer.Putin is a liar and dictator.

Do you honestly think Russia has no clue who the Russian seperatist realy are.Come on people!!!

Putin visited with the Crimea Russain seperatist and they bragged they would shoot down planes.They all ready shot down another plane and other Ukraine military planes.
edit on 17-7-2014 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Putin Noted Crash to Obama in Call Over Sanctions

The White House said that Russian President Vladimir Putin noted early reports of the downed Malaysian Airlines passenger plane at the end of a call with President Barack Obama this morning over the latest round of U.S. sanctions on Russia.

I am going to pull back and let the dust settles.

First reports are never the final reports.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
CharlieSpeirs and Tranquilone666, you guys are both insane lol. You both are convinced that I am wrong and making this stuff up. You can't just assume everything is some conspiracy or a false flag. I know that in your guys' minds, everything that happens is a false flag including 9/11, Sandy Hook, etc..but in REALITY, a large false flag operation or conspiracy is very very few and far between. Please take off your tin foil hats and join the real world.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: kayej1188

Makes me wonder what kind of weapon they used.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Edit
edit on 17-7-2014 by Eagleyedobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Dude, what are you even talking about?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Very unfortunate and sad. Guess the only thing we can take from this is that a real plane crash from flight altitude still leaves a lot of debris, unlike some we're told occurred in the recent past - well going all the way back to 2001 as well.

link   
a reply to: Eagleyedobserver

It was a BUK Missile. Only type of missile with that capability, and is known to be possessed in that area. In fact, the pro-russian forces bragged about gaining possession of this weapon within the last 2 weeks

link   
wonder if this has anything to do with possible plots/alterior motives/ false flags? Gold prices spike after the crash?
www.abc15.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: kayej1188

but in REALITY, a large false flag operation or conspiracy is very very few and far between.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Exactly how can you know this?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Eagleyedobserver

Reports going back to noon point to a BUK AA missile system already in town, close to the crash site. Even photos...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I have only read the OP of this thread

But i am guessing that this thread is already rife with speculation about some grand false flag perhaps involving MH370.

link   
Well we saw the pic of the separatist at the wreckage site. What are the chances that one of them happened to be there and they were not involved? Also, may be possible that they went to the site to take the black box so nobody could figure out what really happened right?

link   
A possible scenario for a false flag:

- Separatist are known to possess BUK missile system.

- Separatist have a known history of firing on military transport plane.

- Civilian plane are still allowed in the conflict zone (how convenient).

=> Send an operative(s) near BUK systems with capability to jam or spoof IFF at the exact moment that a compatible civilian target nearby.

=> A trigger happy separatist BUK operator will hopefully send its effectors against the civilian plane "spoofed" as a military transport aircraft.

As simple as that!

Now who would benefit from this event? Any guess?

link   

originally posted by: kayej1188
Dude, what are you even talking about?

LOL thats funny. So I quote your previous post, and answer you in what I assume to be English, and you are lost. Classic.

You say these people are terrorists. Why? Because they refuse to be ruled by a bunch of crazies they didn't vote for? Once you assume they are terrorists it's a lot easier to just claim they shot the plane down isn't it?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreenMtnBoys
Come on people!!! Have we learned nothing from 9/11????????
Russia decides to start a BRICS bank, Ukrainian situation on fire..... Etc. the rebels most likely shot this down or Russia which is unlikely overtly atleast. US is gunning for a war with Russia. This is huge people!!!

Let's not forget...

3 Ukrainian Men Captured At US/MEX Border

That plane going down is just setting the stage for a false flag here.

edit on 17-7-2014 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join