It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I have no doubt the US has birds in the sky watching everything that goes on there.

A missile leaves active signatures, and the pentagon will know in about an hour ago what transpired.....

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whisper67

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
So apparently Obama and Putin discussed earlier today about the downed passenger flight. This being reported by MSNBC. I recognize timezones and all that but I was under the impression the shoot down was more recent.

Curious now of course about the specific timelines of discussions and events.

It's important to note this report is coming from Putins office.

No, Andrea Mitchell was reporting that this was coming from the White House. Simply that Putin and Obama were discussing sanctions and towards the end of the call, Putin had acknowledged early reports of a downed passenger plane.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Oh boy, McClain is talking about arming Ukraine now because the separatist are Russians. Head war monger at it again.

He mentioned Korean Air 006 but nothing about the Iranian plane down by the US.

McCain is to the defense contractors, what William Shatner is for Priceline.com.

Gotta get your plug in somewhere.

link   

originally posted by: Dutzy
Just been announced that the plane's black box will be sent to Moscow to be studied. Just like in the case of the 2010 Smolensk crash that killed the Polish President at the time, along with other officials and high ranking members of the Polish army.

What an asinine idea. If I were the Malaysians, I would want the black box and have my own investigation. Moscow has no right to the black box and I wouldn't trust their findings.

link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
I have no doubt the US has birds in the sky watching everything that goes on there.

A missile leaves active signatures, and the pentagon will know in about an hour ago what transpired.....

Unless one of those "birds in the sky" is what took it out.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whisper67

So apparently Obama and Putin discussed earlier today about the downed passenger flight. This being reported by MSNBC. I recognize timezones and all that but I was under the impression the shoot down was more recent.

It's important to note this report is coming from Putins office.

No, Andrea Mitchell was reporting that this was coming from the White House. Simply that Putin and Obama were discussing sanctions and towards the end of the call, Putin had acknowledged early reports of a downed passenger plane.

OK, I was getting my info from the AP

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

Is there a satellite you know of that I don't that can shoot down a craft? Im talking about satellites monitoring this war zone 24 x7.

link   
I doubt rebels have the ability to shoot something down at 33,000 ft . Don't you need a specially trained SAM unit for that ?

link   

originally posted by: tport17

Must be confused? They talked earlier today about new sanctions imposed yesterday. Read somewhere they are talking now about the plane.

Andrea may be confused or her news may be wrong but I am not. I have it recorded and she repeated it several times. The earlier discussion did involve at least an acknowledgement by Putin that there were early reports of a downed passenger plane.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Airlines should not make route plans that take them over any conflict zone and over those where missiles are being used to shoot down hostile aircrafts.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Okay, this is totally out of the box thinking but here goes anyway:

When I was living in Paris in '92 the Algerian rebels were angry at France for not backing them. One of their methods for getting back at France was to plant bombs around the city and also to plant bombs on planes. They were wanting for it to rain bodies on Paris. Also I was there for the St. Michelle bombings, was just a five minute walk from my apartment and just for the record what is printed on the internet about the horrible events are not accurate at all.

This tragic event seems as if it is out of the same playbook. What was the full route of this plane? Would it at any time have gone over any Russian city? Is someone using this method to start more conflict which would in some way benefit them? And isn't Malaysia a mostly Muslim country? IDK, but I suspect we will never hear the full truth about this flight and what occurred on the plane prior to it crashing . . Imho the govts of this world have gone whacko and none are to be trusted.

Just thinking my thoughts out loud, am still trying to put the pieces in place,

STM

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

I hadn't thought of that. Thank you!

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

a reply to: rustyclutch

Is there a satellite you know of that I don't that can shoot down a craft? Im talking about satellites monitoring this war zone 24 x7.

I'm talking about all the drones I'm sure are in the region. I wouldn't put it past our government to have satellites with some sort of capability either. They have lasers mounted on aircraft that can disable electronics. Why not anything fancy on military satellites? Surely I don't have to explain our capabilities to you. You seem pretty smart.

edit on 17-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21
I doubt rebels have the ability to shoot something down at 33,000 ft . Don't you need a specially trained SAM unit for that ?

SAM would be enough and as far i know they invaded some military bases there!

link   

a reply to: Zandril

They shot down 2 other ukraine military craft in the last week, My money is on, the blood rush these guys in AN ACTIVE WAR ZONE get in hitting their target, the morons did not know how to discern the type of craft, wanted to to bag their 3rd scalp.

My guess .

The odds it should be another Malaysia airliner is a thousand to one.

link   

originally posted by: Hellas

originally posted by: rustyclutch

originally posted by: soulshn

originally posted by: rustyclutch
I believe we found MH-370. Just wild speculation, but that's the first thing came to mind when I saw they were both 777 from the same airline.

First thing that went through my head.

Russia and the BRICS launch their new central bank on Tuesday, unilateral sanctions from the US on Wednesday, and now we're going to be fed the line that the Russians have brought down a 777.

I must say i'm very nervous to see how this develops.

God bless those on board and their families and God help us All.

Like the world bank lady said....7's are a magical number. lots of 7's involved in this.

Boeing 777, Flight MH17 and today is the 17th of July (7)

ETA: 2014 (another 7)

Add n.º of dead ppl: 295 = 2+9+5 = 16 = 1+6 = 7

link   
False flag? What's wrong with some of you people claiming this is a false flag? As of now, the most likely scenario is as follows. The Pro-Russian separatists were supplied with these S.A.M. weapons, from whom is still to be determined, but seems most likely that they were supplied directly from Russia, or less likely but still possible is that they were stolen from Ukraine. Considering about half a dozen Ukranian planes have been shot down in the past few weeks, it strongly suggests that the separatists saw this plane on Primary Radar, but were very sloppy about confirming whether it was military or commercial. They shot first, asked questions later. The Minister of Defense for the Pro-Russian separatists sent out a tweet right around the time of the crash that said something along the lines of "We told you not to fly in our skies." This plane was likely mistaken for a Ukrainian military plane, and thus was shot down using the BUK Missile System. Very sad. 295 dead. Somebody must pay for this mistake because it's such a tragedy. On a side note, the plane was flying along a very common route, and had not deviated from it's track at all. It was flying at 33,000 feet at the time it lost contact. Not sure what types of warnings have ben put out about flying over that territory, but an A380 flew the same route earlier in the day.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
www.businessinsider.com...
An armed pro-Russian separatist stands at a site of a Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 plane crash in the settlement of Grabovo in the Donetsk region, July 17, 2014.

Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

link   

Ukraine Reporter ‏@StateOfUkraine 4m
Russian fighters are now deleting social media posts that can be used as proof that they shot or are capable of shooting down #MH17 jetliner

Twitter might not be the best source for some but this is some interesting information

link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Here is a statement from the White House saying Putin told Obama about the plane at the end of their convo about sanctions.

Link
edit on 17-7-2014 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join