It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

NO! That is not how it works. The burden of proof is upon YOU, the conspiracy theorist. There are official reports which are backed by evidence, video, testimony, etc. It is not me who needs to prove that these conspiracies don't exist, it is YOU who needs to prove that they DO exist.

link   
so. what do you think are the odds that an airline can lose a 777 (lose as in "it's gone, 'we don't know where it went'", then, very soon after, the SAME airline can lose an IDENTICAL plane, which is apparently shot down?

the odds say this is a deliberate smoke and mirrors psy-op.

link   

originally posted by: PeterMcFly
A possible scenario for a false flag:

Now who would benefit from this event? Any guess?

Conspiracy theorists, or other such loons?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
So, the only real question on this issue is, who pulled the trigger and since the launcher was in Ukraine at the time of the launch, where are the NATO airstrikes going to start falling? One thing about an SA-17 you can't even warm one of these things up without the ENTIRE hemisphere knowing it. Buckley AFB unusually active main gate very early this morning. Not surprised. It's always a tell when you have a long line of vehicles at the main gate at those hours of the morning!. Tranparency. OP-20-G dun trained me gud !

link   
They are talking about just after the crash within the large plume of smoke there were several long streaks of gray smoke like "gray streamers". They don't know what it is but will investigate and get back...

I wonder if anyone can find a copy of the original video online.

Also there is a 9 mile debris field so it was an in air breakup and the streamers are burning fuel.
edit on 17-7-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: kayej1188

What the Hell are you talking about!!!

Why don't you run and jump...
You know nothing of my opinions on ANY conspiracy theory...
I never said once this was a false flag...
You ignored my simple question...
& you are assuming it was shot down, that's yet to be verified!!!

I repeat, how do they not know the difference between military & civilian if they've been so successful up to now!!!
I repeat, why don't you run & jump!!!
edit on 17-7-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

I tend to agree with you. The odds are staggering and it is too much of a coincidence imo. It will be interesting to see the details as they emerge.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
See, If Russians saw this craft on a radar, wouldn't they sent some flying jets to check that vehicle out? Why would they aim and fire at it right away? It just doesn't make any sense to me.

On the other side, by shooting down an airplane, and blaming it on Russia, Ukraine has a lot to gain, since we will be seeing US/NATO intervention cause of it. And let's not get delusional to think that, US/NATO will not back up Ukraine and blame it on Russia.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: 0bservant

The Soviets shot down a 747 with 269 on board, including a US congressperson. Before that they shot down a 707 with 109 on board (107 survived that one).

The US shot down an Irainian A300, with 290 on board.

Tell me something I don't know
edit on 17-7-2014 by 0bservant because: Was going to delete this troll comment, buuuut my inner-troll wouldn't let me

link   
Is this any use to people

www.malaysiaairlines.com...

MH17 Flight Incident

Media Statement 1 MH17 Incident released at 12:30am, 18 July 2014

Malaysia Airlines confirms it received notification from Ukrainian ATC that it had lost contact with flight MH17 at 1415 (GMT) at 30km from Tamak waypoint, approximately 50km from the Russia-Ukraine border. Flight MH17 operated on a Boeing 777 departed Amsterdam at 12.15pm (Amsterdam local time) and was estimated to arrive at Kuala Lumpur International Airport at 6.10 am (Malaysia local time) the next day. The flight was carrying 280 passengers and 15 crew onboard. More details to follow.

and more

www.malaysiaairlines.com...

edit on 17-7-2014 by droxs because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

In a world that's at the brink of war, the odds are good.

link   
Haven't read thru all the replies, but has anyone considered this was the plane that wen't missing months ago, was possibly going to be used in some nefarious manner as a weapon? The plot was was discovered and then shot down by its intended target?

link   
For those of u wondering about the diffrent flightpath...it's because storm activity right along the normal flightpath!
edit on 42014xx90 by Noxx90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
My local news just said 23 Americans but didn't mention any other nationalities (sorry). They said the manifest was released but I haven't found it.

Also, Obama to speak at 1:10

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

If it comes out they fired on this plane knowing that it was civilian, then I would consider them terrorists

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

How do we know that controllers veered the plane off course and that something else did not happen for it to do so? I see nothing but a picture and someone earlier said that contact was lost prior to the crash but gave no link for that comment. Just seems strange that out of all the planes in the sky, another 777 crashes within 4 months of the last. The only saving grace is that this one's whereabouts are known however difficult the recovery may be given the volatile situation of the area.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
so. what do you think are the odds that an airline can lose a 777 (lose as in "it's gone, 'we don't know where it went'", then, very soon after, the SAME airline can lose an IDENTICAL plane, which is apparently shot down?

the odds say this is a deliberate smoke and mirrors psy-op.

yeah.....

and what are the odds "they" would make it that dam obvious.

pretty high i would have to say.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I'm calling it now.

The "Black Box" will be too damaged to discern any information from.

This will allow all players to fuel speculation, move armies, spend money.

link   
I'm calling it now.

The "Black Box" will be too damaged to discern any information from.

This will allow all players to fuel speculation, move armies, spend money.

link   
a reply to: kayej1188
Nope, you said false flags are rare events.
So if you said they are rare, I guess you know something that I don't and have something to back that up.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join