It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

originally posted by: Psynic

a reply to: Zandril

They shot down 2 other ukraine military craft in the last week, My money is on, the blood rush these guys in AN ACTIVE WAR ZONE get in hitting their target, the morons did not know how to discern the type of craft, wanted to to bag their 3rd scalp.

My guess .

The odds it should be another Malaysia airliner is a thousand to one.

Extraordinary right?

No one seems to be addressing that.

I just saw a CNN video of a closeup of a two inch diameter hole in a chunk of fuselage purporting to be the point of entry of the "Bukh surface to air missile".

Missile story is a COVERUP.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: tport17
Seeing on twitter that 23 were American and 80 children? Seen any confirmation on this?

Cause American lifes are worth more.....

Actually, that was all it said. 23 Americans 80 children. But whatever?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I think that was unfair of you crazy, nowhere did he say that Americans were more important.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: kayej1188
I'm sorry but how is it as good as confirmed? Because MSN tells you so? If by now you haven't learned that whatever they have to say is 180° in the opposite direction? Notice the theme you keep repeating of "it's the pro-russians" i dont see this, even if the intended target was a cargo plane and it were hit instead, helping their cause.All I can see this helping is those who wish for a conflict in the area for whatever reason

link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: crazyewok

I think that was unfair of you crazy, nowhere did he say that Americans were more important.

Maybe your right.

link   
To me I see this as a deescalating event. From what has been reported; the rebels are the only ones to have claimed that they shot down a plane at approximately the same time as the crash of the Maylasian Airliner. The plane seems to have been flying at 30.000 ft + and thus would not be targeted by a man held surface to air missile. Thus, a more sophisticated anti- air system was used. The only sophisticated anti-air systems in the area appear to be Russian made. Once analysis of the crash is completed this can be easily confirmed to be downed by a Russian manufactured missile if that is indeed the case.

Remember that the rebels have been wanting Russia to supply them with more help. Putin has been slow playing them for some time due to financial considerations. This incident just makes it harder for Putin to overtly help the rebels. The Russian government will have to pull some aid from the rebels. And thus a deescalation of hostiles should occur.

I would also expect that Russia will be paying a fair amount of money to the victim's families to make this unfortunate incident disappear from the spotlight . Russia manufactured and supplied the weaponry and thus will be forced for public relations sake to compensate the families of the victims.

If anything this put a big nail in the coffin for the goals of the separatists.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: kayej1188

If they've shot down half a dozen aircraft in recent weeks why now are they unable to tell the difference between civilian and military planes???

7th time unlucky???

There is the number 7 again though...

Peace Kaye!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

a reply to: Zandril

They shot down 2 other ukraine military craft in the last week, My money is on, the blood rush these guys in AN ACTIVE WAR ZONE get in hitting their target, the morons did not know how to discern the type of craft, wanted to to bag their 3rd scalp.

My guess .

The odds it should be another Malaysia airliner is a thousand to one.

Extraordinary right?

Yeah this would be a follow the money story from Malaysia Airlines me thinks, that is, if one wants to get suicided. But if these two flight "accidents" share a common genesis.....

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
"If the russians did it there will be hell to pay"

McCain really needs to shut his wrinkled mouth.

link   

Seeing on twitter that 23 were American and 80 children? Seen any confirmation on this?

Yeah I just heard this which explains why Putin called Obama earlier.

link   

originally posted by: plewis51
Flight path comparison. Crashed flight path versus normal flight path. Do they typically vary in distance this much for such a repetitive heading?

Just out of frame on the bottom-right are the Caucasus mountains. Depending on wind and weather conditions they'll probably go one side of the mountains or the other. That track appears to be heading to the western side of the mountains, as opposed to the east where it was heading today.

link   

I just saw a CNN video of a closeup of a two inch diameter hole in a chunk of fuselage purporting to be the point of entry of the "Bukh surface to air missile".

CNN can claim that is point of entry from a picture this soon? Before an official investigator steps foot on the site?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
"If the russians did it there will be hell to pay"

McCain really needs to shut his wrinkled mouth.

Yeah he does I guess he hasn't been paying attention to this countries military that has been gutted.

And tired of war from the last decade.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
At this time (20:50 dutch time) an other Malaysian Air plane is leaving Schiphol Amsterdam for Singapore/ Kuala Lumpur... Hopefully the assessment is solid and will this next plane reach its destination.

If I am well informed the plane fell from 10.000/ 11.000 meter. Sending a missile towards such a target is no accident. You can only be sure with a target at such a height if you are sure.... or an idiot.

Things are a little hot between the USA and Russia. I am sure that there is a high level high stakes chess game going on and I hope this plane is not part of that game. Some wars start because of "little tiny" things that happen and from incidents out of seemingly unexpected corners.

edit on 17/7/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

Its becoming even more scary - 295 people dead

sum of the digits 295 = 7!

link   

originally posted by: neo96

Yeah I just heard this which explains why Putin called Obama earlier.

That's definitely something to ponder.

link   

originally posted by: maddy21

Check this out , Kiev traffic controllers deliberately lead the aircraft into the combat zone . There is obviously something suspicious here

Well this certain puts a new twist on everything.

This is not a small flight deviation, but what appears to be deliberate.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21

Check this out , Kiev traffic controllers deliberately lead the aircraft into the combat zone . There is obviously something suspicious here

Yeah well they would modify their flight path for weather, and turbulance.

link   
a reply to: aLLeKs

Yeah I find this weird too.

I'm sure The good youtubers (or whoever) are going to connect the dots soon.

Sad for family&friends.
edit on 17-7-2014 by Eagleyedobserver because: (no reason given)

link   

CNN can claim that is point of entry from a picture this soon? Before an official investigator steps foot on the site?

I guess so.

They highlighted the hole with a red circle.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join