It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Naval Ship Bombs Palestinian Children on Gaza Beach - Killing Four

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anglojew
Jerusalem isn't Gaza so how can the account be first hand?

If your talking about that twitter feed you might notice before this happened the person who's feed it is was at the location. He writes for those papers.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danbones
hamas was created and is run by Israel

Hamas is a Creation of Mossad

globalresearch.ca...
the old " controlled opposition lobs us a softball gag"
its as old as the old "football in the groin" gag which is what happens to the unlucky country that's paying for this travesty

That's what I said! Hamas is a creation of Israel. Even though people would argue that they were democratically elected into Palestine I would challenge that. The US and UK Governments are supposed to be elected but we all know the truth that they are not. What's to say Hamas is not the same thing. With Terrorist Israel involved they are probably not and Israel put Hamas in power! Hence all those failed attacks at Israel and the Palestinians paying the price.

We all know that Zionist Israhell hates all outside of their club, (Includes Jews as the Zionists orchestrated the Holocaust!) so that is one reason why they are murdering the Palestinians. And we all know the the Palestinians own a great big chunk of massive Gas reserves offshore Gaza. And Israhell wants to get it's teeth into it. (Partly the same reason of Israel's interest in Syria)

The Israeli Leviathan Gas field reservoir is also part of the Palestinian owned area and Syrian fields. Without those the Israeli Leviathan Reservoir ain't worth #!

These are the big reasons for this perpetual slaughter of the Palestinians and of the Israeli / Saudi / US control of the ISIS!

It basically boils down to land and energy!

Hence all the False Flags and blame games!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Mmmk. Because Arab nations follow the lead of US nations. Your dream of bulldozing Gaza is all pure fantasy. Here in reality no one can afford anymore refugees, especially Libya. Perhaps you've heard of the ongoing conflict in Syria?

Either way, it doesn't matter. Your post is pure hate against the Palestinian people and that is the reality of it. I'm all for hating on a gov't, it's leaders, policies, & mistakes, but to lump everyone into 1 category is folly. If you think getting rid of Palestine is the answer then you're foolish.

They have no prosperity where they are, my post was peace and love because when those brainwashed people who grew up watching evil mickey mouse telling them to murder on Palestinian Sesame Street get a taste of real prosperity they won't ever want to be pawns of the Palestinian authority where they die senselessly and live in misery. In the very least they will die of old age and their children won't have to grow up as they did.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

It does go both ways. Obviously there are people who want Israel gone & there are people who want Palestine gone. There are people who blame the leadership and there are people who are racist and blame all the people.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Yeah okay.... There is no love in that post I originally responded too. You have no love for the Palestinians so please don't try to sugar coat it now.

As I've said, you're living in fantasy land if you think removing the Palestinian people is the answer let alone possible.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad
a reply to: combatmaster

If this is the case of a trigger happy nutjob who shot kids on purpose, you can be sure that Israel would make an example of punishing him.

Like they have with those who killed all the other children so far?

But I can assure you, it has never been the policy of Israel to target innocent civilians, let alone children.

Could have fooled me, looks like they are pretty adept at it.

Whereas Hamas' policy is the total and complete annihilation of all Jews within Israel.

They have a lot of catching up with Israel to do before that statement makes sense

So what now?

Dunno, might go to bed soon

Stay in bed... you are asleep whether you know it or not.
I am awake... i know gaza inside out, i know israel inside out.
You dont know what you are talking about, i assure you!
You should stay in your safe, warm bed!
edit on 2014-07-16T17:59:48-05:00201407bpm3107pm4831 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

They have no prosperity where they are, my post was peace and love because when those brainwashed people who grew up watching evil mickey mouse telling them to murder on Palestinian Sesame Street get a taste of real prosperity they won't ever want to be pawns of the Palestinian authority where they die senselessly and live in misery. In the very least they will die of old age and their children won't have to grow up as they did.

Several commentators, such as CNN's Arabic department, have claimed that the transcript of the April 13 show (2007) provided by MEMRI contains numerous translation errors and undue emphases.[91] Brian Whitaker, the Middle East editor for the Guardian newspaper (UK), wrote in a blog for the newspaper that in the translation of the video, showing Farfour eliciting political comments from a young girl named Sanabel, the MEMRI transcript misrepresents the segment where he asks what she will do, by attributing a sentence said by Farfour, ("I'll shoot"), to the child while ignoring the child's actual reply ("I'm going to draw a picture").[91] Whitaker further criticized MEMRI's translation. He and others commented that a statement uttered by the same child, ("We're going to [or want to] resist"), had been given an unduly aggressive interpretation by MEMRI as ("We want to fight"). Also, where MEMRI translated the girl as saying the highly controversial remark ("We will annihilate the Jews"), Whitaker and others, including Arabic speakers used by CNN, insist that based on careful listening to the low quality video clip, the girl is variously interpreted as saying, "The Jews [will] shoot[] us"[91] or "The Jews are killing us."[92] Other sources have also pointed out that MEMRI's translation "I will commit martyrdom" should more accurately have been "I'll become a martyr" – a passive statement rather than an active/aggressive threat.[93] CNN's Glenn Beck had planned to run MEMRI's translation on his radio programme but was stopped by his producer. Beck then invited Yigal Carmon, a former Colonel of IDF Intelligence and founder and President of MEMRI, on to the programme where Carmon denounced CNN's Arabic translation.[91] MEMRI defends their translation of the show, Yigal Carmon declared, "Yes, we stand by the translation by the very words, by the context, by the syntax, and every measure of the translation."[92]

Seems like that old bs that people like to throw about might be lies

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 16-7-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

If this is the case of a trigger happy nutjob who shot kids on purpose, you can be sure that Israel would make an example of punishing him.

But I can assure you, it has never been the policy of Israel to target innocent civilians, let alone children.

Whereas Hamas' policy is the total and complete annihilation of all Jews within Israel.

They have a lot of catching up with Israel to do before that statement makes sense

So what now?

Nice reply lol Wanna refute anything I actually said in my post instead of focusing on my bed?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

Ron Paul agrees with this assessment.

edit on 16-7-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996
I'll star that Hilux
I'm sure the points you made are part of this, as well as the overall march to a one world government made of the chosen few...through destabilization and deception and racial and national tension, and many are getting rich off the arms sales to Israel too..
and then there is the dragging in of other countries into the fray as well..

and of course Israel has said it supports ISIS...

Hey, Swills

edit on Wedpm7b20147America/Chicago47 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Hamas doesn't warn Israeli people by knock knock.............. they are uncivilised and attack without warning. At least the Israeli military is honourable and lets those about to be attacked leave the imminent zone of elimination. Civilised approach in my opinion in comparison with Hamas

You call it civilised to give a 1 MINUTE warning (sometimes in the middle of the night)?? Why don't they give them 10 minutes if they are so worried about civilian lives?
Have you seen this:

Do you call that first strike a "knock knock"? Anyone on that top floor is dead or at least too badly injured to make it out of the house within 1 MINUTE!

That's just sickening. Where is your humanity?

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Several commentators, such as CNN's Arabic department, have claimed that the transcript of the April 13 show (2007) provided by MEMRI contains numerous translation errors and undue emphases.[91] Brian Whitaker, the Middle East editor for the Guardian newspaper (UK), wrote in a blog for the newspaper that in the translation of the video, showing Farfour eliciting political comments from a young girl named Sanabel, the MEMRI transcript misrepresents the segment where he asks what she will do, by attributing a sentence said by Farfour, ("I'll shoot"), to the child while ignoring the child's actual reply ("I'm going to draw a picture").[91] Whitaker further criticized MEMRI's translation. He and others commented that a statement uttered by the same child, ("We're going to [or want to] resist"), had been given an unduly aggressive interpretation by MEMRI as ("We want to fight"). Also, where MEMRI translated the girl as saying the highly controversial remark ("We will annihilate the Jews"), Whitaker and others, including Arabic speakers used by CNN, insist that based on careful listening to the low quality video clip, the girl is variously interpreted as saying, "The Jews [will] shoot[] us"[91] or "The Jews are killing us."[92] Other sources have also pointed out that MEMRI's translation "I will commit martyrdom" should more accurately have been "I'll become a martyr" – a passive statement rather than an active/aggressive threat.[93] CNN's Glenn Beck had planned to run MEMRI's translation on his radio programme but was stopped by his producer. Beck then invited Yigal Carmon, a former Colonel of IDF Intelligence and founder and President of MEMRI, on to the programme where Carmon denounced CNN's Arabic translation.[91] MEMRI defends their translation of the show, Yigal Carmon declared, "Yes, we stand by the translation by the very words, by the context, by the syntax, and every measure of the translation."[92]

en.wikipedia.org...

That old attempt to debunk their filthy version of Sesame Street is insane.
Those kids should be learning abc's, numbers, colors etc like normal kids learn, not subject matter of martyrdom, shootings, resistance etc.

It's a tool for raising a generation of hate. If you defend that....even the fact that you have to defend that in order to sympathize with palestinians, is pathetic.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: Hilux1996

What joke? Israel is doing the right thing. It is fighting terror in an honorable manner. The BIG problem in Hamas................... They bring in missiles designed to KILL Israelis and refuse to recognise the state of Israel. What on Planet Earth do you expect?

I would expect you to learn what honor is.

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

en.wikipedia.org...

That old attempt to debunk their filthy version of Sesame Street is insane.
Those kids should be learning abc's, numbers, colors etc like normal kids learn, not subject matter of martyrdom, shootings, resistance etc.

It's a tool for raising a generation of hate. If you defend that....even the fact that you have to defend that in order to sympathize with palestinians, is pathetic.

Didn't bother reading it huh? It was CNN that proved the translation to be false, a translation made by the former head of IDF intelligence

CNN's Glenn Beck had planned to run MEMRI's translation on his radio programme but was stopped by his producer

even the fact that you have to defend that in order to sympathize with Israel, is pathetic.

Fixed it for ya

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hilux1996
Israel is a rogue Terrorist State! It was created on the blood of the victims of the Jewish Holocaust! The Terrorist leaders of Israel were the controllers of Hitler and the Third Reich. They along with Hitler slaughtered the Jews just to create Israel. They used Terror tactics to drive the peaceful Palestinians, Christians and Jews out of that land and have been slowly picking off the population with attacks based on lies and False Flags. Israel is ruled and controlled by Zionist Jews! And through the BS statement to idiot Jews that they are the chosen people and this is their land they have managed to control the Jews and get their justification for killing Palestinians! They are a ruthless bunch of RACIST COWARDS! And anyone siding them supports the Holocaust and Terrorism!!

And it seems Hamas is also a part of the Israeli Terrorist Regime! Pot shots with pissy rockets that never kill anyone by Hamas always ends up with Palestinians being blown to bits!

We have a winner!

I would give you 6 million stars...

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Remember, what you're reading in Tin's post is love for the Palestinians.

Love.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

So what now?

Nice reply lol Wanna refute anything I actually said in my post instead of focusing on my bed?

Hamas using human shields... many of those are willingly doing so, among them children who are taught to die for the cause.
I have personally witnessed this with my own eyes.
Why is this so hard to comprehend, to put into the equation when c you hear that children die!?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

You are the one that posted a CNN version of the kids show, it still had martyrdom, shootings, and resistance as substance matter for pre school children.

You just dropped a pile of Camel doo and stepped in it all by yourself.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Remember, what you're reading in Tin's post is love for the Palestinians.

Love.

And you want them to stay there and live in terror, poverty, misery from a perpetual war zone. Your position doesn't have any care for them whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

So what now?

Hamas using human shields... many of those are willingly doing so, among them children who are taught to die for the cause.
Why is this so hard to comprehend, to put into the equation when c you hear that children die!?

www.dci-palestine.org...

Too many children dead in the last week to list, everyone of these being used as a human shield? The ones asleep in their beds? The ones walking to Mosque? The ones watching a football game?

You say this all the time along with

You dont know what you are talking about

On here and other threads

But I have a sneaking feeling you are the one that doesn't have a clue.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join