It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Naval Ship Bombs Palestinian Children on Gaza Beach - Killing Four

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: HammyCat
Your post is passive aggressive assumption.

The fact is .. I asked questions. I didn't slide this conversation one way or the other.
And I've clearly stated that I think both sides are screwed up.
As I've stated ... I don't think there ever will be peace there.
Too much hatred and too much indoctrination on both sides.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: g146541

Yes, because it's that simple. There is only one guilty here. Those damn Jews, right? Everything is their fault, i agree...

For a war, you need at least two countries. I don't understand why people don't want to accept that. They defend Palestine so much, while they overlook the simple fact that they are not doing anything to cease this war, but only making it worst with bombing Israel and just provoking them. I am sorry to tell you that, but in this world, the only one rule that applies is the rule of the stronger one, which I felt on my skin from nontheless than US and NATO. I don't remember anyone protesting against the bombing of Yugoslavia, in which many innocent people died, including children. Where's justice for them?

By pointing this out, I just want to show you how hypocrite most of you are.
Deny ignorance.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
a reply to: HammyCat
Your post is passive aggressive assumption.

The fact is .. I asked questions. I didn't slide this conversation one way or the other.
And I've clearly stated that I think both sides are screwed up.
As I've stated ... I don't think there ever will be peace there.
Too much hatred and too much indoctrination on both sides.

Would you have questioned the narrative so much if the roles where reversed and it was Israeli boys that died? Honest question
edit on 16-7-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

I will go out on a limb and say she will say yes she would ask those questions if roles were reversed.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Militants use women and children as human shields, full total blame on Hamas.

The cartoon video teaching Palestinian kids to murder is the real deal. Evil Mickey Mouse, only in Palestine could that twisted maniacal pure evil be created to destroy a whole generation of youth.

These are the same tactics Nazi Germany developed for Hitler Youth programs.
Arafat was the nephew of Al Husseini who was the Palestinian leader, founder of the Muslim Brotherhood, who trained Muslim SS troops for Hitler, loaded traincars full of jews from the caucuses to the death camps in Poland. Todays Palestinian leaders are the offshoots of Arafat, who trained them in Nazi ideology.

Hitler youth program copied
V1 V2 rocket program tactics which rained death on Britain copied

The legacy of the Nazis lives on in Palestinian leadership.

Israel should just go in with bulldozers and push all of Gaza into the sea, sow the land with salt and place landmines every square meter. Problem solved. Where would the people go? All the neighboring Arab nations can open their borders like Obama has for the Mexican border.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Israel should just go in with bulldozers and push all of Gaza into the sea, sow the land with salt and place landmines every square meter. Problem solved.

Gotta be one of the sickest things said around here lately, well done

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad
Would you have questioned the narrative so much if the roles where reversed and it was Israeli boys that died? Honest question

Off topic but I'll answer ... when the three Israeli youth were murdered and people automatically blamed Hamas, I said that Hamas aren't the only bad guys in town and that the murders could have been perp'd by any number of bad guys, that to jump to Hamas instantly was wrong. There are regular bad guys (pedophiles, murderers, thieves, etc) that run around in war zones as well as others. I said that we need the facts before issuing blame.

ON TOPIC - Israeli Naval Ship Bombs Palestinian Children on Gaza Beach - Killing Four. It's been determined that this was a family unit and that the family was targeted. The family was hit twice so it wasn't a misfire or bad aim. So it was on purpose. Hopefully an investigation will determine how high up the order came from that deployed the hit on the family. I'm not sure how soon an investigation could be brought forward .. it's an active war situation.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Israel should just go in with bulldozers and push all of Gaza into the sea, sow the land with salt and place landmines every square meter. Problem solved.

And you're comparing the Palestinians to Nazis?? This is your "final solution" huh....

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

wow tell us how you really feel.

Cause 4 kids playing on the beach getting shelled doesn't justify what you just said.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

Off topic but I'll answer ... when the three Israeli youth were murdered and people automatically blamed Hamas, I said that Hamas aren't the only bad guys in town and that the murders could have been perp'd by any number of bad guys, that to jump to Hamas instantly was wrong. There are regular bad guys (pedophiles, murderers, thieves, etc) that run around in war zones as well as others. I said that we need the facts before issuing blame.

ON TOPIC - Israeli Naval Ship Bombs Palestinian Children on Gaza Beach - Killing Four. It's been determined that this was a family unit and that the family was targeted. The family was hit twice so it wasn't a misfire or bad aim. So it was on purpose. Hopefully an investigation will determine how high up the order came from that deployed the hit on the family. I'm not sure how soon an investigation could be brought forward .. it's an active war situation.

Fair enough, thanks for the answer.

It doesn't look like it was misfire and you know full well yourself there will be no proper investigation into it, unless there is a serious push by the international community but Israel has a friend in high places in the UN so I don't see that happening.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

And you're comparing the Palestinians to Nazis?? This is your "final solution" huh....

Where do you see anyone dieing in it? Your selective quote left off the part where the Arab world follows Obamas great leadership of open borders and opens their borders for the people of Gaza to go. Nobody gets the land, so nobody can fight over it anymore.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The more and more I look at this situation the more I think Hamas actually works for Israel. Everything Hamas has done has had serious repercussions for the Palestinians. Hamas lobs a few fire crackers at Israel and they respond with Ariel Bombardments, Chemical Weapons and kick ass rockets!

A cease fire is called and Hamas says no. The bombardment continues and Hamas fires a few more pissant fire cracker rockets just to annoy the Israeli's. And the Palestinians get blown to bits!

So we have the Terrorist Zionist murderers of Israhell who want Gaza and the Palestinians off it. Not just because of the land but the Gas that the Palestinians are supposed to own! With the Palestinians out of the way then Israhell will get all rights to the Gas!

Then we have Hamas seeming to help Israel get their way! Why?

Saw this that confirmed my suspicions.

How Israel helped to spawn Hamas!

Makes a hell of a lot of sense to me! But I will look into this further!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

2 days with out pay to the one who pulled the trigger / pushed the button.
Slap on the wrist to the one who commanded it.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Flatcoat

Where do you see anyone dieing in it? Your selective quote left off the part where the Arab world follows Obamas great leadership of open borders and opens their borders for the people of Gaza to go. Nobody gets the land, so nobody can fight over it anymore.

Well, I don't see you suggesting they do the same to Israel, so I think my "selective quote" was right on the money.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilBat

wow tell us how you really feel.

Cause 4 kids playing on the beach getting shelled doesn't justify what you just said.

So Gaza is at war under siege, bombs going off all around with warships out in the water and some kids are just splashing around having a fun day at the beach?

Even the most naïve person on earth would not believe that scenario, only people with an agenda would pretend to believe that.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
A tactic of war for thousands of years is to target the people to make them fear. I thought we were past that but I guess we aren't. Do you ever see anyone running a country getting targeted by the military of the invading nation? No, the war would be over right away.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
So Gaza is at war under siege, bombs going off all around with warships out in the water and some kids are just splashing around having a fun day at the beach?

Even the most naïve person on earth would not believe that scenario, only people with an agenda would pretend to believe that.

Did you even read any of the information on this ?

As for the kids being out trying to enjoy life while they have it why not.

----
man now all we need is someone to come into this thread and start calling people bigot or ignorant and the gangs all here.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hamas doesn't warn Israeli people by knock knock.............. they are uncivilised and attack without warning. At least the Israeli military is honourable and lets those about to be attacked leave the imminent zone of elimination. Civilised approach in my opinion in comparison with Hamas

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Please say your making a joke?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Hamas doesn't warn Israeli people by knock knock.............. they are uncivilised and attack without warning. At least the Israeli military is honourable and lets those about to be attacked leave the imminent zone of elimination. Civilised approach in my opinion in comparison with Hamas

So tell me, where are they going to run to, to escape this "civilized" bombardment? The beach?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join