It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Naval Ship Bombs Palestinian Children on Gaza Beach - Killing Four

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996

What joke? Israel is doing the right thing. It is fighting terror in an honorable manner. The BIG problem in Hamas................... They bring in missiles designed to KILL Israelis and refuse to recognise the state of Israel. What on Planet Earth do you expect?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Hamas doesn't warn Israeli people by knock knock.............. they are uncivilised and attack without warning. At least the Israeli military is honourable and lets those about to be attacked leave the imminent zone of elimination. Civilised approach in my opinion in comparison with Hamas

So you are saying that Israels Navy shelling the kids and killing them is justified?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: HammyCat

Why do you try to put those exact words in everyone else's mouth? No one is saying that, so I think you should stop bringing that out, because it is not true.
Unfortunately, the responsible ones will most likely never face charges for their actions, but as I was saying, stuff like that happens during war.

EDIT: I want to see who's saying that this action is justified. Give me names or don't put words in other people's mouth!
edit on 16-7-2014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
....but as I was saying, stuff like that happens during war.

Tell that to the ex-Nazis and possible Nazis that are still being hunted down 70 years later. Yeah, stuff happens and eventually Karma comes home.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
How sad. Of course this is all justified because Hamas fires off rockets of fail at Israel.

Remember guys, Israel is always right, always the victim, & always justified.

Always.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Israel is a rogue Terrorist State! It was created on the blood of the victims of the Jewish Holocaust! The Terrorist leaders of Israel were the controllers of Hitler and the Third Reich. They along with Hitler slaughtered the Jews just to create Israel. They used Terror tactics to drive the peaceful Palestinians, Christians and Jews out of that land and have been slowly picking off the population with attacks based on lies and False Flags. Israel is ruled and controlled by Zionist Jews! And through the BS statement to idiot Jews that they are the chosen people and this is their land they have managed to control the Jews and get their justification for killing Palestinians! They are a ruthless bunch of RACIST COWARDS! And anyone siding them supports the Holocaust and Terrorism!!

And it seems Hamas is also a part of the Israeli Terrorist Regime! Pot shots with pissy rockets that never kill anyone by Hamas always ends up with Palestinians being blown to bits!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
OK, let's see if I get what some are saying here. If Hamas actually kills an Israeli with unaimable weapons it's terrorism but if Israel kills Palestinians with accurate ordinance it's collateral damage?

Now you are getting it. Just remember Israel would never hurt a child on purpose while Hamas wants to only kill children. The person that ordered this will more than likely get a reward for it.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adaluncatif
Why isn't anybody asking who kidnapped and murdered the three Israeili teenagersw hich started the current acts of genocide? Hamas has denied involvement. Why would they do it? Those deaths have not benefited Hamas. Hundreds of Palestinians have died as a result of that action. Cui bono? If you want to know who committed a crime, usually it is the party who benefits from it.

^ This! is exactly how you recognise a false flag folks: Who benefits?

That's also the first question I asked myself after 9/11. And who benefitted from that?... Hmmmmm

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Yes, because it's that simple. There is only one guilty here. Those damn Jews, right? Everything is their fault, i agree...

Don't blame the Jews blame the Zionist. The Jews in Israel have protested their governments actions.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I will believe you that karma exists, only when it comes back to US and NATO. Untill then, I will believe that there is only - the rule of the stronger one.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I will believe you that karma exists, only when it comes back to US and NATO. Untill then, I will believe that there is only - the rule of the stronger one.

Not only is what happened in the former Yugoslavia not the topic. I don't think you really want to go there. NATO went in because of attempted genocide.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: Hilux1996

What joke? Israel is doing the right thing. It is fighting terror in an honorable manner. The BIG problem in Hamas................... They bring in missiles designed to KILL Israelis and refuse to recognise the state of Israel. What on Planet Earth do you expect?

No Israel isn't doing the right thing by massive bombing a area. The best way to do it is to go in on foot and get them. But seeing how Israel uses human shields themselves kids may still wind up getting killed.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Just remember Israel would never hurt a child on purpose while Hamas wants to only kill children.

I agree!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Damn, this guy is calling for genocide and people actually starred him. How sad.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: buster2010

Just remember Israel would never hurt a child on purpose while Hamas wants to only kill children.

I agree!

Eh buddy you might want to read the title of the article, kinda hard to say it was a mistake when they reloaded and took aim to finish off the survivors.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Damn, this guy is calling for genocide and people actually starred him. How sad.

I seen someone do it a week ago just the other way around and got banned

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I agree it is off topic, but you genuinely made me laugh with that excuse for the bombing, because it is so far away from the truth. But hey, what is to be expected from the people who are getting daily poisoned by fake news. If you are interested, we can continue this topic with private messages, I am sure you would be surprised how little you know about this bombing.

And i can see a lot of similarities between Israel and Milosevicev plan for Great Serbia with the only difference being that he did not had the support from US and Germany.

edit on 16-7-2014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilBat
a reply to: Adaluncatif

extremist group called Dawlat al-Islam has claimed responsibility

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I'm not sure what your intention is, but this is from the article you linked:

ISIS linked organization takes responsibility for alleged kidnapping of three teenagers including one American in Israel
The hitchhiking teenagers left their Yeshiva, or religious seminary, on Thursday night and had not been seen since
Dawlat al-Islam, who have been linked to ISIS, distributed papers in Hebron claiming responsibility for the disappearances
Palestinian militants are also being looked at by Israel defense forces
The disappearances come after the formation of a Palestinian unity government following the collapse of U.S.-brokered peace talks

Notice the part that reads "Palestinians are also being looked at by Israel defence forces". So which is it? And most importantly, where is the proof?

And for those who haven't figured it out yet, ISIS is the new Al Qaida, manipulated by western intelligence agencies to destabilise the whole region which Israel wants to expand into. Remember all those times you read "who have been linked to Al Qaida". You never find out how they are linked, do you? You are just expected to believe it.

It's really not all that difficult to grasp what is going on with this War on Terror. It's all staring you right in the face.

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Destroying real estate is genocide to you?

Of course it isn't, you are just making another pathetic attempt to silence people that don't agree with you.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

a reply to: g146541

Yes, because it's that simple. There is only one guilty here. Those damn Jews, right? Everything is their fault, i agree...

For a war, you need at least two countries. I don't understand why people don't want to accept that. They defend Palestine so much, while they overlook the simple fact that they are not doing anything to cease this war, but only making it worst with bombing Israel and just provoking them. I am sorry to tell you that, but in this world, the only one rule that applies is the rule of the stronger one, which I felt on my skin from nontheless than US and NATO. I don't remember anyone protesting against the bombing of Yugoslavia, in which many innocent people died, including children. Where's justice for them?

By pointing this out, I just want to show you how hypocrite most of you are.
Deny ignorance.

I only used the word "jews" as before the land was stolen, there were no israelis.
But jews and muslims lived in peace before the israeli terrorist aggression started.
You are wrong however, for war you need two armies.
Waging war against a disarmed people is called a massacre.
You know that thing the US did to the native people, and now the israeli terrorists are doing to the Palestinians.
I can do nothing for the Lakota, but I can at the very least scream for the Palestinians.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join