It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Naval Ship Bombs Palestinian Children on Gaza Beach - Killing Four

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
"Four children were killed in Gaza City on Wednesday, medics said, in Israeli shelling witnessed by The Telegraph and other foreign journalists.

The four were among a group on the beach when the attack took place, emergency services spokesman Ashraf al-Qudra said, with some of the surviving injured children taking refuge at a nearby hotel where journalists were staying.

Journalists heard two loud explosions outside the Gaza City hotel, before children were pulled into the restaurant area for treatment.

A journalist who saw the incident said some of the children who survived were running away when another shell seemed to be aimed at them."

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Are they going to blame Hamas for this one?

Israel will probably try and say that these children were a youth faction of Hamas and that they were "Islamic militants" in an attempt to justify more senseless murder.

It's pretty sickening that they shot a second time at the group of surviving children as they ran away.

Here is a picture of one of the kids lucky enough to survive this act of Israeli terrorism:

"The children being treated at the hotel are believed to be approximately 10-11 years of age."

"One of the survivors in the hotel where he is being treated (Robert Tait)"

Even the Zionist shills won't be able to justify this ...I'm sure they will try.

edit on 7/16/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: External content quotes are not working...
extra DIV

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
i bet they were cheering and jumping up and down hugging each other up on that hill, reminds me of the world cup.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

Just thinking of those ignorant cheerleaders gets my blood boiling.

Anyone who cheers the murder of innocents has some serious issues.

That other thread discussing the cheerleaders was quite an eye-opener...

Israelis photographed with popcorn and chairs, cheering as IDF bombs Palestinian targets inside Gaza

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7/16/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

Israeli Naval Ship Bombs Palestinian Children on Gaza Beach - Killing four

Heartless Bastards.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Absolute disgusting human behaviour..

But in the end, both sides will not stop until the other is wiped off the face of the earth.

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Those people really are just as bad as the NAZI's were.

There doesn't seem to be an end to their appetite for murdering children and innocents.

Sometimes i REALLY hope there actually is a god, just so each and every one of those bloody murderers suffers for what they are doing to these innocents.

Does the Israeli terrorism strike anyone else as being deliberate ?

I mean in the sense, that they manufacture and contrive a situation as an excuse to commit more murder, aka a false flag event (e.g. Murdering a group of Israeli teens and blame Palestinians) elicit a violent responce from those being murdered, which of course takes center stage on Western MSM channels, all to get more billions from the US and i'm ashamed to say my own country, the UK and other idiot governments around the world?

No wonder they aren't keen on peace, their cash cow would dry up faster than the blood on the beach from those kids they've just slaughtered..maybe the US will send them another big fat cheque, so they can continue to 'defend themselves' against kids playing on a beach.

Scum.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

Are they going to blame Hamas for this one?

yes,,
yes i will,,
i dont know about anyone else though,, yes,, it is Hammas fault.

Hamas TV Children's Show Encourages Killing.

Killing children ,even,, u know for the cause,,yeah , some cause,, some rebelution. just a circle.

edit on 7/16/2014 by BobAthome because: sad.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

MEMRI is an extremist far right Israeli propaganda outlet with connections to the Israeli intelligence services. Take their translations with a pinch of salt.

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

Are you saying that incorrectly portrayed cartoon justifies the murder of these children?

If so, I don't have much else to say to you.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Corruption Exposed
The four were among a group on the beach when the attack took place, ...

The four boys were among a group ....who else was in the group?
And why did Israel target that group?
And don't say it was just to kill children.
I'm asking straight out ... what about that group was supposedly suspicious?
Anything? Or nothing?
Was it a just family gathering on the beach?
Or was it something else?
What did Israel say about this? Or are they silent?
(silence tells me they either targeted a 'wrong group' or they made a mistake and wont' discuss it)

edit on 7/16/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

The four teen boys were among a group ....who else was in the group?
And don't say it was just to kill children.
I'm asking straight out ... what about that group was supposedly suspicious?
Anything? Or nothing?
Or was it something else?
(silence tells me they either targeted a 'wrong group' or they made a mistake and wont' discuss it)

According to a article from NYPost "The Israeli military said it was looking into the incident."

nypost.com...

+25 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

In your opinion wouldn't a large group of children be a good reason NOT to bomb the beach?

Who cares who else was with them, it was an obvious group of children.

How could you justify bombing them even if they were with Hamas members?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Israel will probably try and say that these children were a youth faction of Hamas and that they were "Islamic militants" ..

Were they? Were the boys a youth faction of Hamas? I'm asking ... Is there such a thing?

I found information saying that many Gaza Youth REJECT Hamas ...
Gaza Youth Call Hamas Medieval Gangsters and Thugs

But there is indeed also a Hamas 'youth wing' -

Washington Times - Hamas's Not So Secret Weapon

n 2012, Amnesty International described Arouri as "widely held to be one of the founders of the armed wing of Hamas." In court documents, the U.S. Department of Justice has likewise described him as "a high-ranking Hamas military leader dating back to his role as a Hamas student cell leader at Hebron University in the early 1990s," where he was recruited.

Arouri's time at Hebron University is well documented. In 1985, he started studying sharia law there. By the following year, he was elected head of the Islamic Faction at the university. These Islamic Blocs (Kutla Islamiya), which are Hamas's on-campus youth wings, have long been a critical component of Hamas's social and political infrastructure on college campuses, and it was through Arouri's association with them that he met Muin Shabib, a Hamas operative who headed one at Bir Zeit University, right around the time of the founding of Hamas in 1988.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
According to mondoweiss.net...

You can see pictures and tweets.

First tweet is from Anshel Pfeffer which says
"IDF sources now briefing in additon that 1st stirke was against identified #Hamas building. Children were misidenitified as fleeing fighters"

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Because, they're kids and they (Israeli) kill for fun.

what about that group was supposedly suspicious?

Those kids were enjoying their freedom, sadly.

Did you read the article?

Call them and find out.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Were they? Were the teen boys a youth faction of Hamas?

You seem to be making a point of calling them "teens" ..why is that? According to the article they were approx 10 - 11 years old.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

In your opinion wouldn't a large group of children be a good reason NOT to bomb the beach?

The article said it was four children (boy teens by the looks of the picture). It didnt' say a large group of children. It said the boys were among 'a group on the beach'. The article didn't say if it was a family group, a group of teens, or a group of Hamas fighters launching rockets or grouping. We don't know anything about the group.

Who cares who else was with them, it was an obvious group of children.

- Four boys with 'a group'. The article doesn't say 'a group of children'.
- Who was with them matters a great deal. It tells us everything. If it was soldiers hiding behind willing teenage boys, that's not a reason to cease fire upon the soldiers.

How could you justify bombing them even if they were with Hamas members?

If Hamas is hiding behind children, then their blood would be on Hamas hands. And if it's teen boys they would know enough that if they are hanging out with Hamas soldiers who are firing at Israel, then Israel is going to fire back. At that age and living where they do, they know the deal.

IF this was a family group or just some teens sitting on the beach, then the attack was obviously wrong ... either an error or willfully wrong. (although it's not too bright to be sitting out on the beach during an air raid and in a war zone). IF this beach group was firing off rockets or were known to be Hamas fighters gathered, then the hit was justified.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
You seem to be making a point of calling them "teens" ..why is that? According to the article they were approx 10 - 11 years old.

I'm going by the picture. In the picture the boy looked to be 15. Looked like a teen to me. That's why I said teen boys. If there is information that proves the picture wrong .. I'll readjust the age. The boy in the picture doesn't look 10 to me.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
1st hand account from peter beaumont a Jerusalem correspondent of the Guardian and the Observer.
twitter.com...

Today was a personal low point - giving first aid with colleagues to two children wounded by shrapnel on Gaza beach on terrace of our hotel

Four kids with them were killed in same incident all from same extended family

1st shell hit the harbour wall. It's been hit before so I assume its on a prerecorded grid. Gunner appears to have adjusted to hit survivors

... who were an adult and three boys

Update: just been to Shifa hospital 3 survivors of attack killed 4 doing ok. One just out of surgery to remove shrapnel from abdomen...

Boy we gave first aid to still has shrapnel in chest and fluid on lungs but conscious and waiting for surgery

Hamad told us they didn't hear 1st round. 1 friend killed by that. He heard second which killed 3 more.

Said they were playing hide and seek. His mum beside herself asking him why dod he go out of the house.

On way to hospital passed the crowd gathering for funeral of the four boys who were killed

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: HammyCat
According to mondoweiss.net...

You can see pictures and tweets.

First tweet is from Anshel Pfeffer which says
"IDF sources now briefing in additon that 1st stirke was against identified #Hamas building. Children were misidenitified as fleeing fighters"

Not directed towards you, but I don't buy this excuse for one second.

First of all the whole Gaza strip is constantly monitored by Israeli drones and F-16s with hi-tech surveillance equipement and one would hope that the morons on the naval ship would have at least looked through a pair of binoculars or a periscope before they decided to open fire. A simple glance would have proven that it was a group of children.

This excuse is typical Zionist Hasbara (propaganda).
edit on 7/16/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join