It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Naval Ship Bombs Palestinian Children on Gaza Beach - Killing Four

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

And thats how perpetual war is created... (The children that survived will forever harbor anger over this attack)

Peace has never been more vital than it is today, and that goes for the "global community"

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
sandf OP
im not around much to read...
has the fact that the originally kidnapped Israelis foned the Israeli police while being kidnapped
and were ignored...
while the time to track and save them disappeared

as reported by Barry Chamish, Israeli journalist:

Even before Tov’s revelations, we knew the Israeli teen kidnapping was an obvious false flag. The chief of Mossad, Tamir Pardo, actually called the event a week before it happened, predicting at a cabinet meeting that “three teens will be kidnapped.”

Tov agrees that the official story of the kidnapping is riddled with holes. The criminals’ car had Jewish license plates, the killers spoke Hebrew, and the police had no valid excuse for writing off the emergency call from one of the victims as a prank and then doing nothing for five hours.

www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I'm not putting it in everyone's mouth the question is simple the thread is on 4 kids being killed and
people are saying its the fault of Hamas right? Besides I asked ONE person if it was justified.

If it is the fault of Hamas that means that Israel was justified in shelling the kids.

I want to hear why they are justified in doing this. If they (Israel) are in the wrong don't you think people should say so instead of blaming Hamas for it?

You want to see names just go back and READ the entire thread and look for yourself at each person who said its the fault of Hamas. Instead of saying nobody is saying that, read the replies each of these "if hamas didn't send rockets in to Israel then Israel wouldn't strike" forgets that these kids are dead now. Each person who is called out on it in turns says well yea both sides are at fault or it's a casualty of war.

Israel is has even admitted their mistake.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP
Oh I see. You think the Arab nations are just gonna take ALL of Palestinians in Gaza? They didn't back 1947 & they definitely ain't gonna it today. Show me a stable Arab nation capable of such feats? So with that said, do you call off your bulldozers and land mines?

edit on 16-7-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

Btw, I'm clearly making no attempts to silence anyone, just you jumping to conclusions. If anything my comments would force you to speak up.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: buster2010

Just remember Israel would never hurt a child on purpose while Hamas wants to only kill children.

I agree!

Eh buddy you might want to read the title of the article, kinda hard to say it was a mistake when they reloaded and took aim to finish off the survivors.

If this is the case of a trigger happy nutjob who shot kids on purpose, you can be sure that Israel would make an example of punishing him.
But I can assure you, it has never been the policy of Israel to target innocent civilians, let alone children. Whereas Hamas' policy is the total and complete annihilation of all Jews within Israel.

So what now?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

A few have said that they don't believe that Israel would deliberately target children playing. If they wanted to do that they wouldn't be sending out pamphlets for civilians to get out of the way.

Interesting...
This is an honorable thing for them to do, just like setting off a "marking" bomb 10 seconds before the real ordinance comes.
Just one question...
If these Palestinians are to simply "get out of the way", where are they to "get to" exactly???
Considering israeli terrorists don't allow the people of Palestine building materials for bunkers and they have them walled in as well.
Tell the fish to get to the left side of the barrel, I'm dropping a bomb on the right...
It will be a grand day when all funds are to from israel, it is inevitable.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
hamas was created and is run by Israel

Hamas is a Creation of Mossad

globalresearch.ca...
the old " controlled opposition lobs us a softball gag"
its as old as the old "football in the groin" gag which is what happens to the unlucky country that's paying for this travesty

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Oh I see. You think the Arab nations are just gonna take ALL of Palestinians in Gaza? They didn't back 1947 & they definitely ain't gonna it today. Show me a stable Arab nation capable of such feats? So with that said, do you call off your bulldozers and land mines?

Nope, Obama has shown them the way to be an immigration hero, that is what's different.
Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, LIbya, the list goes on, plenty of room for the tiny dot on the map that is Gaza to migrate to.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

If this is the case of a trigger happy nutjob who shot kids on purpose, you can be sure that Israel would make an example of punishing him.

Like they have with those who killed all the other children so far?

But I can assure you, it has never been the policy of Israel to target innocent civilians, let alone children.

Could have fooled me, looks like they are pretty adept at it.

Whereas Hamas' policy is the total and complete annihilation of all Jews within Israel.

They have a lot of catching up with Israel to do before that statement makes sense

So what now?

Dunno, might go to bed soon

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Nope, Obama has shown them the way to be an immigration hero, that is what's different.
Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, LIbya, the list goes on, plenty of room for the tiny dot on the map that is Gaza to migrate to.

You know, I could almost get behind that. It IS only 1.6 million people. That said, what would the cry be like if someone wanted to throw the Israelis off of their land?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: HammyCat

Look, all that we can do right now is to make assumptions.

Was it justified for Israel to strike back? Of course.

Was it justified to bomb those children? I do not know the full story behind it. If it is as the article suggests it, then no, it wasn't justified. But, if Hamas was really there, and those poor children just happened to be there at the wrong time, then...its war unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
First time for everything...
Israel is a terrorist state in my mind, body & soul as of today...

& what the hell has Hamas got to do with this story???

6 pages of back and forth about Hamas, who are completely irrelevant to this families death...

Shame on you Bibi!!!

Peace Gaza!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

my intention was to answer the question of

"Why isn't anybody asking who kidnapped and murdered the three Israeili teenagersw hich started the current acts of genocide?" - Asaluncatif

originally posted by: EvilBat

extremist group called Dawlat al-Islam has claimed responsibility

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Yes, I know the artcile says they are linked to ISIS. But the groups name who took claim is the one I put.

no sinister meaning buy the post just wanted to answer the question.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Jerusalem isn't Gaza so how can the account be first hand?

link   

originally posted by: intrepid

You know, I could almost get behind that. It IS only 1.6 million people. That said, what would the cry be like if someone wanted to throw the Israelis off of their land?

Gaza is not a self sustainable nation, it has nothing to export and must import everything.
Gaza is nothing more than a beach head left over from a failed attempt to annihilate Israel by the neighboring Arab States.

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: g146541
For a war, you need at least two countries. I don't understand why people don't want to accept that. They defend Palestine so much, while they overlook the simple fact that they are not doing anything to cease this war, but only making it worst with bombing Israel and just provoking them.

Yes, you need at least two countries for a war (better to use "groups of people" in this case).

Now, how many groups of people were in this region before the Israeli's showed up and INVADED the land of the Palestinians?

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Gaza is not a self sustainable nation, it has nothing to export and must import everything.
Gaza is nothing more than a beach head left over from a failed attempt to annihilate Israel by the neighboring Arab States.

Well I'm pretty sure IBM or Microsoft won't be investing in the area anytime soon.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Mmmk. Because Arab nations follow the lead of the US. Your dream of bulldozing Gaza is all pure fantasy. Here in reality no one can afford anymore refugees, especially Libya. Perhaps you've heard of the ongoing conflict in Syria?

Either way, it doesn't matter. Your post is pure hate against the Palestinian people and that is the reality of it. I'm all for hating on a gov't, it's leaders, policies, & mistakes, but to lump everyone into 1 category is folly. If you think getting rid of Palestine is the answer then you're foolish.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Uhm, that could easily go both ways.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join