It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How we doin' tonight?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm up in west coast Canada. I've been lurking ATS on and off for a few years now and thought i'd join up and try to take part. I'm pretty open minded when it comes to other people's perspectives, so i'm looking forward to the learning process, involving the external world.

Thank you for having me!

edit on 6-6-2014 by November5 because: accidental post before it was done

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Great, welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Very well thanks

It is traditional to tell us bit about yourself LOL

Click on my signature strip where it says avatar creations

and ask the team to make an AV for you.

Welcome to the mad house

Cody

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Here's a my favorite thread decoration

And your first flag. Welcome!!

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Welcome! Nice choice for a pseudonym.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
You're right, sorry about that. I'm male, under 40 over 35. I live on Vancouver Island in Canada. I'll be heading back to college this fall (IT). I'm pretty excited about that. I'm single and I have a cat which makes me a target for chiding. I don't mind tho, noone can interfere with my security. I don't watch television or listen to the radio. If i'm going to hear about something, be it the weather or the nwo, i'm getting it from what I take to be reliable "streams of consciousness" that populate the internet. Commercials really tick me off in spite of my attempts to control my reactions to them.

I guess that's about all I can think of. I'm not sure exactly how much information i'm willing to provide at this point in time because i'm coming in from the "trust noone!" mindset. I need to be familiar with people before I start letting my ego win by talking about myself to others. But having said that, if there's something some one wants to know, go ahead and ask?

Anyways, thanks for the welcome guys!

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Hello November5!

You'll find around 100 forums here, covering everything from Ancient Civilizations to Breaking News to Political Events and much more. All are welcome and everyone can contribute equally, so please come right in and make yourself at home!

For now, you are only able to post to existing threads or, if you need help, send private messages to Staff as well as the Complaint and Suggestion form. Once you've contributed some posts to threads around the site, you'll be able to make your own threads for others to enjoy.

There are also a few threads you'll want to look over as soon as you get the chance. They are important and helpful too!

Terms and Conditions / Reaffirming ATS Policies

Using the Features of ATS / Avatar Upload Instructions

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

Frequently Asked Questions Of All Kinds!

More tips, tricks and help can be found in the Freshmen's Forum or Board Business & Questions forum.

Remember, Above All Else, Have Fun!

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: November5

I'm single and I have a cat which makes me a target for chiding

Welcome and have no fear, there are many cat lovers here!!
Personally, I'm a dog lover but I like animals in general so it's all good. LOL

Here's a little door prize for you as you browse the various forums

Enjoy your stay and have fun!!
If you have any questions, just ask

I see Cody pointed you out to the Avatar Creations thread but if you need further help navigating, just click onto my link at the very bottom, 'Help with ATS 5.3'

See ya around the board....
snarky

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Hi November. I am new around here too. Nice to meet you err.. I think.....
(My other half has a rather extreme reaction to commercials so I have experience and am a little wary.)

On the other hand you do have a cat so you can't be all bad - not my opinion but the cat's, and I respect the opinion of cats.

Anyway, lets don our tin foil hats together and enjoy the ride. Welcome.

Mura

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Great user name! Welcome from the east coast of Canuckia.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Right on folks! Thanks to Wrabbit and Snarky for the heads-up, and the reassurance. I'd wear that hat in public fo' sho.

Mura, I couldn't help but smile a little by your reluctant and honest welcome. It's nice to meet you!

AccessDenied, thanks for the welcome. I'm originally from Etobicoke[T.O] myself. Nice to bump into another 'nuck. A big reason for signing up was to hopefully hook up with some Canadians who might think similar to the way I do about certain things. Right on, eh!

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I left Ontario myself,originally from Muskoka. Don't blame you for heading west. Theres lots of us hosers on here. Lol.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

How you doin'?! Welcome to ATS, earthling!

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Here's a my favorite thread decoration

And your first flag. Welcome!!

Somehow I missed this, but i'm glad I stumbled over it! I hope I come across more of these 'decorations'. Laughter is important when you concern yourself with matters quite serious and other topics contained within this site. So thank you

a reply to: AccessDenied
Lots of hosers, good stuff! Honestly, it took a few trips back and forth trying to decide where to plant it, but I certainly call the west coast 'home' now. The scenery alone...That's a great quote you have in your signature. I've never read the book, and i'm not a huge fan of the movie, but totally agree with that sentiment.

a reply to: Jennyfrenzy
Thanks Jenny! Cute Pic.

top topics

join