It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wtf just happened?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I'm watching TWC east coast, looking forward to the next episode of " Game of Thrones" since last week was canceled due to memorial day weekend. Suffered through a movie called " R.I.P.D" waiting for GOT to start.

Left the living room to warm up a piece of pizza at 8:50pm went back in the kitchen at 8:57 pm. Got my slice out of the oven, only to find that when I returned to the living room, it was now 9:59 pm and I missed the whole show. What the he'll just happened? I didn't fall asleep, the pizza was still hot. I just lost an hour in what seemed a split second.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: twohawks
I'm watching TWC east coast, looking forward to the next episode of " Game of Thrones" since last week was canceled due to memorial day weekend. Suffered through a movie called " R.I.P.D" waiting for GOT to start.

Left the living room to warm up a piece of pizza at 8:50pm went back in the kitchen at 8:57 pm. Got my slice out of the oven, only to find that when I returned to the living room, it was now 9:59 pm and I missed the whole show. What the he'll just happened? I didn't fall asleep, the pizza was still hot. I just lost an hour in what seemed a split second.

My clocks of late are slipping too, actually. I have the microwave, the coffee maker, the alarm clock, the cell phone, the clock in the car....

They've been slipping fast and slow lately. Ripples in the continuum?

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537
Lol , NO!

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I just lost an hour in less than two minutes

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Lol , NO!

Hey, I'm in detective mode and I had to start with the obvious... hahaha

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

Lol , NO!

Hey, I'm in detective mode and I had to start with the obvious... hahaha

I understand!

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: twohawks

At least you were still in the same place and the pizza was still hot. I have lost about 2 hours while driving a car, and found myself in a completely different location, miles behind where we had already been. I had a passenger. Both of us looked at each other in a state of shock, at the same time, and said "What the hell?!!"

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Not only am I baffled, I'm pissed I missed the show somehow after waiting two weeks. The weird part was I was looking through the channel guide to see what I could find for the couple of minutes before the show, as I hate commercials, and when I knew it was time, I turned back to 511, only to find that the show was over. DONE, FINITE...WTH
edit on 1-6-2014 by twohawks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I just lost an hour in less than two minutes

Let's go thru the LIST ... You MAY have been:

Day-Dreaming
Date-Raped-(druged)
Abducted-by-Aliens
Bi-Polar

Just to name a ... FEW.

-
DISCLOSURE: Care to Share ??? ... ( i.e. Reality-Timeout ! )
edit on 1-6-2014 by FarleyWayne because: Hoping it's NOT a case of ... Manchurian-Candidate.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Did all of the digital clocks in your residence jump forward an hour? Even your computer? How about analog? Most strange! I have had issues with my cable box before, where it looped into East Coast Programming, but other clocks remained on Central. My cell phone has shown time glitches and I have even received text messages from future dates. No info or data in them, but future time stamps. Most curious!

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The f@$&ing hour just disappeared in the blink of an eye. Literally!

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
...but, but... the pizza was still warm!

Someone's messing with you... payback pranks are a, well - guess you know now.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I would say seizures maybe... ??? It is most odd and discomfiting.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boscov

Did all of the digital clocks in your residence jump forward an hour? Even your computer? How about analog? Most strange! I have had issues with my cable box before, where it looped into East Coast Programming, but other clocks remained on Central. My cell phone has shown time glitches and I have even received text messages from future dates. No info or data in them, but future time stamps. Most curious!

A. I'm on east coast time, the next closest eastern time would be London.

B.the time was, is, correct for the programming.

C. No flashing clocks, both analog or digital and I have both. Everything right now reads 10:44
I just slipped an hour in under a minute.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I go with the brain fart theory...........you may have mixed the time zones or failed to account for daylight savings?

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadySkadi
...but, but... the pizza was still warm!

Someone's messing with you... payback pranks are a, well - guess you know now.

Someone would have had to slip me a ruffie and since it's just me and my girlfriend and she went to bed at eight, it's highly unlikely that would be the case. I'm baffled and rather shocked at the moment. In fact I'm a little frightened by it.
edit on 1-6-2014 by twohawks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I wish work would be like that. Especially on Sundays. lol

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Well, if it helps, I think Sanza has just flipped to the dark side.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I usually dont post on these topics, but I will say this: last week I lost an hour in the car. I was out camping with my long time girlfriend, my niece, and her 3 year old daughter. My girlfriend and I drove down the hill to go to the little fishermans store to get my great niece a flaotie toy. Its about20 minutes down the hill, on gravel roads.

Overall, this trip took about 45 minutes.

When we got back my niece asked what had taken so long. We had been gone for almost two hours.

The weird part an out it was that my car clocked jumped forward the hour. But the clock on my phone didnt.
edit on 1-6-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join