It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wtf just happened?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: souljacker
Didn't the BBC report that building 7 had fallen 15 minutes before it did? Maybe the reporter was off? Stranger things have happened.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: twohawks

Weird that this old thread popped up when i posted a thread about the same thing , a walk that normally takes 40 minutes took me 2.5 hrs on the monday and sunday just passed i got a lift some of the way but when i arrived at my friends home there is 1 hour that just vanished here is my thread still puzzled

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Malraux

Sorry I didn't respond sooner; just been hectic lately, and not a lot of time for online stuff.

It's beyond bizarre that no one said anything about a missing weapon. When I was in basic, someone misplaced a firing pin, and we were all held in one area till the stupid thing was located. That, over a firing pin. A whole weapon missing would definitely, under ANY normal circumstances, cause an uproar.

Definitely seems to be something odd about your experience.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: twohawks

I just had a similar thing happen, last night I was watching a movie and my husband called to say he was heading home, he would be home in 30 minutes. I looked at the clock and realized my move would end in 30 mins perfect! During a commercial I went to the kitchen to start warming his dinner and came back and checked the clock, yes it showed 5.30 movie goes off at 6.00. The movie comes on and I glance at the clock and it now shows it is 5.05.

We very recently had a huge mysterious time mess up and we have not been able to figure any way to resolve it

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: souljacker
Last friday I was woken by my alarm clock as usual. It was set for 7am (GMT). It's tuned into a local BBC station.

Now normally it wakes me with a start and the most I hear is a few words before turning it off. Well on this day I heard "and here's the 6 o'clock news from the BBC" and I thought "oh ok the clocks have gone back (daylight saving time)" (I've NEVER been sure of when the clocks change) so I changed my alarm to come back on an hour later (8am on the alarm clock).

I tried to sleep but couldn't and I got up just before my alarm went off at 8 am (7am really).

I checked ALL the other watches and clocks and they all said it was 7...am. I thought they had all updated themselves as watches and phones do nowadays.

I got everyone up as normal telling them the clocks had changed and went on with my day.

Well my other (better?) half came back from work to tell me she'd googled it and the clocks dont change for another 3 weeks or so....so what happened??

Why did I hear what I heard?

I've had many weird experiences in the past but nothing like this!!

I've checked my alarm clock since and the time is correct so I'm baffled?!

Your experience sounds very like ours.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join