It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freed American POW’s Father Deletes A Very Disturbing Tweet: Throws Prisoner Exchange in Question

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Has anyone discussed how many were lost attempting to recover him?
Personally it stinks enough to make me want this kid to be watched carefully. By ours not theirs.

On August 18, 2009, Staff Sgt. Clayton Bowen and Pfc. Morris Walker were killed by an IED in the search for Bergdahl. Staff Sgt. Kurt Curtiss was killed on August 26; 2nd Lt. Darryn Andrews and Pfc. Matthew Michael Martinek were killed after being attacked in Yahya Khail District on September 4; Staff Sgt. Michael Murphrey was killed September 5 by an IED at the Forward Operating Base, Sharana.

I know CNN isn't the most trusted Source, but it's where i found these names.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Communism? See that's the problem right there…..you know nothing of what's going on in America if you believe we live in a communist state. We are far from communist. We if anything are fascist. The state and corporate power matrix is alive and well. If you are going to throw terms around atleast understand what you are talking about.

This Bob Berghdal clown and his son should be shipped back to Afghanistan to live with the Taliban. And any other Muslim that doesn't believe in American values and western civilization should as well. Islam is anti-thetical to everything western culture and constitutional democracy stands for. There is no such thing as mainstream muslims or moderate muslims. It's a culture that is deep seated and insidious. And frighteningly it's growing and with its growth more and more anti-american sentiment. I don't know what it's going to take for Americans to wake up and see the world and the Muslim/Arab/Islamic world for what it is. Same goes for the Persians, the Chinese, and any other country or culture that is a threat to me and my family and American ideology. Saving the republic and everything it stands for is still a noble cause.

To see Mr. Bergdahl in his muslim garb with his ridiculous beard speaking Pashtun is a joke. He has every right to speak and believe whatever he wants. But the minute he puts my family and myself at risk (by releasing 5 dangerous terrorists) is another thing.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lipton
I was honestly surprised that Obama agreed to a prisoner exchange in the first place.

It was illegal. He was supposed to consult congress. And trading five known Muslim extremist terrorists out of GITMO in order to bring home one traitorous piece of crap is disgusting. But that's Obama for you ....

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
It sounds like he left his post intentionally, that's desertion. Fellow American soldiers DIED searching for him. We shouldn't be celebrating. Now that we are negotiating with people, it Will spawn more kidnapping attempts. It's not a great situation and I doubt the Government will push hard if at all on the desertion route.

We have set a very bad precedence

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenMtnBoys

You’re as ignorant as he is since it is the moderate Muslims who are fighting the Taliban with the US

Check you’re self out!

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
One of the guys we traded away is Mullah Mohammad Fazl, who is a genocidal war criminal.

Fazl commanded the main force fighting the U.S.-backed Northern Alliance in 2001, and served as chief of army staff under the Taliban regime. He has been accused of war crimes during Afghanistan's civil war in the 1990s. Fazl was detained after surrendering to Abdul Rashid Dostam, the leader of Afghanistan's Uzbek community, in November 2001. He was wanted by the United Nations in connection with the massacre of thousands of Afghan Shiites during the Taliban's rule. "When asked about the murders, he did not express any regret," according to the detainee assessment. He was alleged to have been associated with several militant Islamist groups, including al Qaeda. He was transferred into U.S. custody in December 2001 and was one of the first arrivals at Guantanamo, where he was assessed as having high intelligence value.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Looks like:

USA 0 Taliban 6

I would like to know if the military thinks he actually deserted.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: mahatche
One of the guys we traded away is Mullah Mohammad Fazl, who is a genocidal war criminal.

Fazl commanded the main force fighting the U.S.-backed Northern Alliance in 2001, and served as chief of army staff under the Taliban regime. He has been accused of war crimes during Afghanistan's civil war in the 1990s. Fazl was detained after surrendering to Abdul Rashid Dostam, the leader of Afghanistan's Uzbek community, in November 2001. He was wanted by the United Nations in connection with the massacre of thousands of Afghan Shiites during the Taliban's rule. "When asked about the murders, he did not express any regret," according to the detainee assessment. He was alleged to have been associated with several militant Islamist groups, including al Qaeda. He was transferred into U.S. custody in December 2001 and was one of the first arrivals at Guantanamo, where he was assessed as having high intelligence value.

No worries....I am sure we will hear about them all being the pilots of finally discovered intact and hijacked MH370 once the massive nuclear attack they planned launches from Qatar where they are all to stay for at least one year according to the terms....

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

It seems he has more respect for sharia than "man centric secular democracy cults."

@daqeqa Agree! "Democracy" is a cult in the West. I think most of afgs see law in terms of sharia not secular democracy, man centric laws
mobile.twitter.com...

Maybe it is the Prophecy at work.
www.firststonellc.com...

Now, there is claimed to be a 1912 prophecy by Johanwa Owalo, the founder of Kenya’s Nomiya Luo Church, about the United States:

“So far have they [the United States] strayed into wickedness in those [future] times that their destruction has been sealed by my [father]. Their great cities will burn, their crops and cattle will suffer disease and death, their children will perish from diseases never seen upon this Earth, and I reveal to you the greatest [mystery] of all as I have been allowed to see that their [the United States] destruction will come about through the vengeful hands of one of our very own sons.” (for more details, please see Barack Obama, Prophecy, and the Destruction of the United States).

Since Barack Obama's father is ethnically a Luo of Kenya (see Kenya Rejoices as Obama Wins), Barack Obama seems to meet the criteria above as being "one of our our very sons." Some think this is contains specific Barack Obama predictions--but while the destruction of the USA is not yet, it does seem that Barack Obama has taken steps that will set the USA up for destruction.

www.cogwriter.com...

For example, the Nomiya Luo Church, which started in 1912, was the first independent church in Kenya. The founder of this church, Johanwa Owalo, is believed to be a prophet similar to Jesus Christ and Muhammad. Owalo later teamed up with a Catholic priest and began teaching a new theology that rejected both the Pope and the doctrine of the trinity.

Read more: www.everyculture.com...

Love the Reptilian history of the Luo people

the story known as "Opondo's Children" is about a man called Opondo whose wife continuously gave birth to monitor lizards instead of human babies. These lizard babies were thrown away to die because they were hideous. Once, however, the parents decided to keep such a child and he grew to adolescence. As a teenager, this child loved to bathe alone in a river. Before swimming he would take off his monitor skin, and while swimming he mysteriously became a normal human being. His skin was, in fact, only a superficial covering. One day a passerby saw him swimming and told his parents that he was a normal human being. Secretly, his parents went to watch him swim and discovered that he was in fact normal.

Read more: www.everyculture.com...

edit on 2-6-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
4:08 PM 09/05/2013
Reza Kahlili

"Iran threatens brutal attacks on Americans, Obama family if US hits Syria"

So has the Office of the President been coearced,into this action?

It has too be asked.

dailycaller.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Here is another tweet I just found on bergdahl's twitter account that links to a video. I can't understand anything on the site or video so if anyone can translate, please do. Either way, he says he is working to free everyone on all sides yet links to a site that seems very militant in nature and from what Google translate will work on, seems anti-American as well.

Here is the site: Site

And here is the tweet:

edit on 6/2/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
After reading through a lot of his twitter page he seems to be an extreme sympathizer with the Taliban. Numerous tweets about Taliban and US soldiers killed, etc....

I don't see how this guy wasn't wiped from the internet prior to his son being swapped.....I would have thought the US govt would have seen the backlash coming from this a mile away with this one....it is truly seeing "the writing on the wall"

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That implies intelligence in the intelligence systems. I think that is in short supply.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That would have been way too obvious. You can bet they considered it tho.

edit on 2-6-2014 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Looks like:

USA 0 Taliban 6

I would like to know if the military thinks he actually deserted.

Almost everyone in high enough ranks and official positions within the military that could offer a public opinion has either been sent into early retirement, or somehow replaced, transferred and or silenced.

Almost.

The majority of replacements are loyal to the administration.

IMO

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: GreenMtnBoys

I sympathize, but I've been to Afghanistan and Iraq, (and several other scenic stops in the middle east), and you're wrong. Most muslims could give a crap about you. You're as interesting to most muslims I've met, Berber, Arab, Persian, Turk, Pashtun, take your pick, as they are to you. Less so really. The vast majority of people there spend around no time at all thinking about "The West".

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
so we traded five nobodies for a turncoat that was helping the declared enemy develop dangerous skill sets

not seeing the problem

now they dont have his help and we can keep an eye on him
we can also track the five we released to see where they go who they interact with and what theyre up to

all the while the taliban thinks their plan is working perfectly
(are none of you familiar with the concept of counter intelligence?)

looking at it objectively im not sure a better move could have been made
(subjectively these silly little games are ridiculous)

edit on 3-6-2014 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
It was probably planned from the moment the deserter walked away from his base. He went to go live with the cavemen for five years. Normally they would have cut his head off for being American, so that's a clue that this was planned. That gave Barry a way to release five terrorists. He probably gave them weapons and a few billion dollars too. A quick look at the old man with his sharia beard tells me this is what happened. There's a Muslim in the White House and he hates America. Beware of this traitor when he returns home. He may try a Fort Hood type attack.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

lawl

second line

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: mindseye1609

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

originally posted by: orbitbaby
It's interesting that he is the only American prisoner in Afghanistan. What's
up with that? They could only catch one? Sounds to me like he walked off
the base and joined the enemy. And now his father tweets about how he is
working to free prisoners in Guantanamo? And Washington is trading
him for five of the supposedly worst criminals in there after decades of
refusing to "negotiate with terrorists"? Really? I think there's
plenty we are not being told.

I would guarantee the swapped prisoners are being tracked using some exotic technology, implants, pheromones, whatever.. Sounds like a honeypot situation. My guess, CIA operation..

its looking less and less like a simple prisoner exchange thats for sure.

It wouldn't surprise me if they just rescued him so they could bring him back, and charge him with desertion, or worse. I don't trust our administration at all anymore.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join