It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House MISTAKENLY Identifies CIA Chief In Afghanistan!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan
By Greg Miller, Published: May 25

"My God, MY God, Why Have You Forsaken Me"?? That is the question that every military man and women and CIA operative needs to be asking of THIS ASS BACKWARD Administration!!

I am very upset and angry about this!! I have a very special friend whose life, could at this very moment be in Jeopardy!! I mean really? a mistake? Well I beg to differ....This was NO MISTAKE this was a purposeful leak to undermine our military and the covert operations taking place in the Middle East...and do Not blame this United States of America! Many countries are involved, doing the exact same thing! Please do not be so naive.

Before all the "mud slinging" starts about Blackwater and trained Mercenaries, lets just consider this for a moment....Perhaps too many lives have been lost on both sides and the best way to minimize loss is to conduct Intelligence along with counter Intelligence gathering in these countries...perhaps we would not have to see so many soldiers maimed, emotionally wrecked and killed!

Would you rather see the actual fighting continue? Or perhaps numerous attacks on countries throughout the world? How about several attacks in the U.S. at one time....Is it really going to take this to shut this Gosh damn administration up?

Well we just had Benghazi, but hey guess what? THERE IS NO ACCOUNTABILITY AT ALL FOR PATHETIC LEADERSHIP WE HAVE HERE!

This is beyond stupidity....they act and will continue to act like a bunch of 16 year old girls planning a surprise party and one of them let's the secret out!!! Can't you hear them now......"oooooops sorry, it's a mistake "but I DIDN'T MAKE THE MISTAKE! OH PISH POSH! THE REPUBLICAN'S ARE RESPONSIBLE" " WHAT ABOUT BUSH?"......

Here is the article.......you decide if heads need to roll....and remember, it is easy to fire back from a computer but please remember somethng....Each and Every one of those men and women, belong to some kind of FAMILY!....They are son's, daughter's mother's.fathers,
lovers, wives, husbands.....etc.... They are trying to make a living for the LOVE of Country.....so you and i can keep our right to sit here and type whatever our opinion may be!! They are only human.....flesh and bone....like you and I ...........

The CIA’s top officer in Kabul was exposed Saturday by the White House when his name was inadvertently included on a list provided to news organizations of senior U.S. officials participating in President Obama’s surprise visit with U.S. troops. The White House recognized the mistake and quickly issued a revised list that did not include the individual, who had been identified on the initial release as the “Chief of Station” in Kabul, a designation used by the CIA for its highest-ranking spy in a country.

The disclosure marked a rare instance in which a CIA officer working overseas had his cover — the secrecy meant to protect his actual identity — pierced by his own government.

the washington post

HOW IS THIS NOT TREASONOUS?? Obama needs to be removed from office!! Ultimately the buck stops with him...He wants to increase his own Executive power! Let him be willing to stand and fall like a REAL MAN and NOT some Coward that is ASHAMED of this country!!

Make a real difference in someone's life..Love A Vet, today.......Thank you for your service and my freedom......

Pax
edit on 5/26/2014 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/26/2014 by paxnatus because: Because sweet girl BH pointed to my spelling error..where would i be without the hand of the left..

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

And people wonder why is America no longer unreliable as world police.

+8 more 
posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Perhaps too many lives have been lost on both sides and the best way to minimize loss is to conduct Intelligence along with counter Intelligence gathering in these countries

Or, Core nation/states stop meddling in the affairs of others, especially when there is an ulterior motive attached.

Problem solved...

+1 more 
posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

The White House recognized the mistake and quickly issued a revised list that did not include the individual, who had been identified on the initial release as the “Chief of Station” in Kabul, a designation used by the CIA for its highest-ranking spy in a country.

(from the OP's source)

Otherwise known as the "My bad" defense.

Using Jedi mind tricks, the White House quickly then went, "These are not the spies you've been looking for."

6 years and they are as incompetent as ever.

"Dumb and Dumber" instead of "hope and change".

+4 more 
posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

The disclosure marked a rare instance in which a CIA officer working overseas had his cover — the secrecy meant to protect his actual identity — pierced by his own government.

It's not all that rare just ask Valerie Plame. No heads rolled then no heads will roll now. The only difference between the two is this one is supposedly an accident Valarie's was on purpose.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

geez, can't we at least wait to see who did it, and under what circumstances before sending everyone to prison?...to you I guess not, because it doesn't make a difference to you as you implied in your OP
edit on 26-5-2014 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Ineptitude, thy name is the Obama Administration.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
No one in the world would trust this administration with the secret of the Captain Crunch Decoder ring, let alone anything that might get someone hurt or anything.

Things like this and so much now coming before it....are exactly why, IMO. Competence and the judgement to require it really means something in some places, I'd think. Some more than others, to say the least.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

It's not all that rare just ask Valerie Plame. No heads rolled then no heads will roll now. The only difference between the two is this one is supposedly an accident Valarie's was on purpose.

buster, this will not matter to republicans, nor to any right-leaning ATS'ers...you will simply have to ignore the outrageous threads about to come out for next few weeks, and over the next few months from now.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

One would have to be quite naive to believe this time it isn't.SOMEONE in the WH didn't like him and THAT is how you dump such people out of the system.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
HOW IS THIS NOT TREASONIST?? Obama needs to be removed from office!!

This is so cute. The word is treasonous. And no, this is not treason. It's a mistake.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

You're right jimmy, because the buck does not stop with Emperor Obama.

He's perfect!

Wonder who he's going to throw under the bus?

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ProfessorChaos
Ineptitude, thy name is the Obama Administration.

the person that did this should be fired and brought up on charges in a court of law. as a democrat, I wish the person that outed Valerie plame would have also.... but, to remain consistent, I think an example should be made of this person to show how serious this is. i'm sure that we haven't heard much about it because he and his family, plus people around him are being moved at this very time.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

He's perfect!

would you have him do what bush did, and do nothing?

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Whether this was done purposely or by negligence,both jeopardizes the safety of Americans serving overseas.
Sorry no room for either reason in that dangerous game.
edit on CDTMonpm1561 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I wouldn't personally go that far. I think it was a pure mistake from reading about this much earlier in a few sources. It was a BIG list that got sent out to the press pool and on the list, some idiot hadn't noticed Station Chief probably wasn't the title of a guest who wants honorable mention.

I think what the patient needs is a BIG BIG shot of Professionalism among the people staffing for a few levels below Obama and heck, that's even the Secret Service these days. Professionalism just ain't what it used to be.

Deliberate act in an active combat zone would be tantamount to something like attempted murder tho. Not by charge but surely by spirit. I can't get there with this myself.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

He's perfect!

would you have him do what bush did, and do nothing?

It's what I'm going to expect.

Justice has no home in this White House.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

I can but tell you I fully have known of worse under Reagan involving SOA grads,these peoples values are for themselves.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

He's perfect!

also, let me ask you, if a member of ATS, made a serious threat against the president on these pages, and it was found through an investigation by the federal authorities, should the owners of this site be brought on charges of treason?

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

I can but tell you I fully have known of worse under Reagan involving SOA grads,these peoples values are for themselves.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join