It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House MISTAKENLY Identifies CIA Chief In Afghanistan!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
a reply to: paxnatus

Hmmm, how easily you forget.....can anyone say Valerie Plame?

SMH

Will the day ever come when this administration does some kind of illegal, outrageous, contemptible, unconstitutional, unethical act and someone doesn't bring out the Bush defense, and hold this administration responsible? Thank god this defense doesn't work in a court of law or every criminal could say "well so and so did it". This is such a pathetic excuse for piss poor behavior on this president and his administrations part. Ok they both suck now what? Yeah put them both in jail for the things they have done wrong. Agreed. Now quit bringing up Bush, Reagan, or whoever. It is the past and we can't go back.

It is interesting no one asks simple questions, like how can the president never know a thing? He runs the executive branch that includes the NSA and those aren't Mickey Mouse ears that listen to everything. Did he not hire these people that surround him? Are you such a terrible administrator/leader that everyone you hire is completely inept? Am I supposed to believe that all of these mistakes are by accident? Because if you do then he needed to be fired the first time around. If he isn't the complete mistake ridden leader then there has to be some kind of dishonesty and the evidence of that is the continual lying, pointing fingers, and blaming past presidents. He needs big boy panties and start acting like a leader, own it and maybe I will give you some respect. You can't be ignorant out of convenience when you are the POTUS.

The new presidential seal on the podium should be:

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Heh. Obama is not in charge.

Who prepped the list?

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Not Authorized

Heh. Obama is not in charge.

Who prepped the list?

Until proven otherwise beyond any doubt, 0bama either prepped it or authorized it and definitely knew about it.

Period !

How could he NOT know?

He loves to micromanage everything.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Interesting. I'd never considered that. The micromanagement part.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: WCmutant

Then you weren't listening. I was there. So, too, were many others.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

Nice spin!!

It is his administration. The incompetent buffoons who did this work,ultimately, for him. No amount of spin will change that.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Does anybody know if 0bama has comments yet ?

Or hasn't he watched the news today ?

Wonder what Jay Carney will say ?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

The White House recognized the mistake and quickly issued a revised list that did not include the individual, who had been identified on the initial release as the “Chief of Station” in Kabul, a designation used by the CIA for its highest-ranking spy in a country.

(from the OP's source)

Otherwise known as the "My bad" defense.

Using Jedi mind tricks, the White House quickly then went, "These are not the spies you've been looking for."

6 years and they are as incompetent as ever.

"Dumb and Dumber" instead of "hope and change".

And amazingly people think the Us can hide secrets from aliens and Harp and all sorts of things. I have no doubt any secret the Us tries to keep comes up look at snowden another example. the other amazing thing redacting the list made it more obvious than if they simply pretended it was no big deal.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I like how if the list was revised, but this article was never published bringing attention to the revision... No one would have known. In fact, it could have been revised and then someone could have said while so and so is dead so we removed him from the list. Any reason for the revision other than stating, whoops a top secret operative in the hot zone was on the list. TADA bringing attention to the fact he was on a published list.

Just saying. The US is #ed, they love this #.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

Well thank you so much for your opin.....but I do not think you know anything about it really....you go on and believe what the media is telling you...I happen to know differently....There is more than one man this endangers.....there are hundreds! and I am praying someone very close to me remains safe.....Like i said earlier who gives a rat's ass if it was on purpose or accident. Contrary to what you may think...peoples lives are at risk over this...so dont tell us we are over reacting....when this adminisistration has been given pass after pass after.pass.....oh wait I only said that because i am racist right?? Geeze....

pax.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Can you please all stop with your "obama needs to be removed" game?

HOW LONG do you americans want to play that game?

Are you not aware that as long as you are playing that game, you are hoping that the president can change something.

ITS NOT OBAMA...who is responsible for all that..He is a puppet as Bush was and as your next president will be.

edit on 27-5-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Heads probably wont roll...but i reckon when that CIA bloke gets home, someone is going to lose a couple of teeth and urgently require an ice pack for their balls.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SloAnPainful
a reply to: seagull

Nah it's sheer incompetence.

It's the name of the game for Obama and his circus he calls a administration.

-SAP-

"Their names were included on a list of participants in the briefing provided by U.S. military officials to the White House press office."

this quote was in the post article...funny how they do not get any of the seething hatred, ONLY Obama

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Isn't this the same thing that our illustrious main stream media was so incensed about during GWB presidency, except that this is a real cia operative not a desk driver like Valerie?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: kauskau

Are you not aware that as long as you are playing that game, you are hoping that the president can change something.

ITS NOT OBAMA...who is responsible for all that..He is a puppet as Bush was and as your next president will be.

this "Obama has to be removed" thing has been going on here at ATS everyday since he got in office...you've been here since 2010...go back and look.....

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Maybe the guy wanted out, or someone wanted him out quickly, not really a quicker way out, than in a casket. there could be a number of reason for this, and the only people that are really going to know are the ones in power, and the CIA station chief

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

and?
Does this mean this will go on forever?

What would have to change to have a president of your choice that acts like a good leader?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
double post

edit on 27-5-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

0bama and his staff of about the biggest bunch of idiots ever gathered.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: kauskau

Exactly!

I don't know why many people cannot understand this. It boggles the mind....

I have an unpopular opinion on the matter:
I like to see all CIA spies/trouble makers get exposed. They are in every country doin' what they do. The more exposed, the better. We need to focus on our own country and leave the rest of the world alone, and if any problems arise, let the UN handle it. That's what it was created for by most nations on earth, right? Lets use it!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join