It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Forensic Evidence

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: LarryLove
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The 'school of protected children' sounds as outlandish as the fake actor theory but a whole lot more plausible within the conspiratorial realm. This is one weird happening but out of interest what makes you lean towards that theory?
I myself said a long time ago, when questions were asked where they could get people to go along with some type of "staged event" ( real deaths or not ), that the witness protection program is filled with willing participants looking to free themselves from what ever it was that got them there in the first place. It's a natural fit and full of "disappeared" people with no way of being traced.

But let's stick with facts first. The rest can be filled in when more dots are connected.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: 3mperorConstantinE

Ok, I re-read the report and materials given. I must be missing it, or tired, I worked last night. It says the investigator arrived at 14:08, and she was declared dead at 14:25. Where did you get that it took 3 minutes from his arrival to declare her death? I must be tired, I worked last night, so it would be helpful if you pointed that out. My apologies, I just don't see it.

Usually, when rescusitation is done, and particularly when the person is seriously presumed dead, it isn't treated quite the same as a full, real, code. It is more proceedural, for documentation, than anything. The paperwork would then be turned in, as a requisition, to replace supplies used. As I stated, a formality, because it is a required part of the job. Attach the AED, attempt cardioversion, and attempt medical intervention.

The document provided shows Medical Interventions - AED

My GUESS as to why the pad from the shoulder was on her wrist? Simple. During moving and transporting the body, the pad and wire became entangled, pulled the pad off her, and it was wrapped on the wrist to maintain some semblance of integrity vs throwing it away. Those AED pads are notorious for having poor adhesive properties. No one would blink an eye at this, as they would if the pads were missing after having been noted as being used in medical intervention.

Every time I recert for BLS Certification (CPR), the jokes run rampant about the AED pads and the adhesive.
But, twice, in the report on page 1, it states medical interventions, AED pads, which anyone would know to mean an attempt at rescusitation. Even if futile, and for proceedural purposes only.

The EMT's do not have to call in for drugs if none are used. He obviously knew he was using it as a formality.

Just my two cents. The AED pads are non-important after re-reading and thinking about the circumstance. They will at least be evident on a materials replacement and resupply for the ambulance.

ETA - most AED pads do not look like the ones in your picture, either. They look like a piece of gauze with a thicker foam backing, and a very this layer of adhesive on the front, with some wires on the bottom of one end. They are actually much longer and appear much more flexible than the ones in your image. Remember, these are disposeable pads. The ones in your image appear to almost be plastic.

Here is what pads I am familiar with, look like.

The thing to do, also, would be to research EMT requirements by the state. I am sure they have state codes, as well as published EMT requirements online.

www.ct.gov...|&dphNav_GID=1827

This is a link to EMS reports for the state of Connecticut for several years. Good place to statt.
The reports go back to 2000.

edit on 10-5-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I see discussion over proper use of the term Discordian, the weather in CT, etc. Not wanting to put words in the mouth of the OP, I would posit that his description of the official story was somewhat tongue in cheek. He seems to be highlighting some of the absurdity of the official story without pointing fingers directly.

I took his reference to an unseasonably warm day as a nod to video evidence purported to be from SH on 12-14-12, which would make it appear that the filming was actually taking place on a warmer day. But I may be reading too much into the comment.

Nevertheless, I appreciate the focus on facts. Perhaps the noted inconsistencies will lead to demands that other facts are supplied as well.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
fdfffffffa reply to: notquitesure

I agree with you. It has to be a joke.

Discordian mental exercises?

Monty Python comes to mind.

However mind control is a reality

+5 more 
posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
(please excuse any redundancy in this post)

One of the major sticking points I have been unable to wrap my little brain around, based on what I learned as the news reports rolled in is...

Some of the earliest reports asserted that the shooter's mother had been confirmed dead in a classroom at the school. They knew his mother was dead and reported as much. However, they would have no way of knowing she had also been killed at the time they began reporting it as fact - her body had not yet been discovered in her home.

Why would there be any assumption that this lady was dead? There has never been a reason to believe the mother of any particular suspect of past shootings would be among the dead, so why did they assume Lanza's mother would be a victim of his mass murder?

Also, her death wasn't simply reported as speculation, it was reported as "unconfirmed" or "awaiting confirmation"' - even though her body was NOT present in the classroom and her body had NOT been discovered at the time the initial reports of her death were broadcast. It was also mentioned numerous times. They had no way of knowing she was dead, because she wasn't in the classroom and her home hadn't been searched yet... for that matter, they didn't have a reason to believe Lanza even had a living mother or that she was anywhere in the area.

Was she "supposed" to be dead in the classroom, but for some reason she was not?

In my opinion, this lone aspect of the case is evidence why so many are shouting conspiracy. Understanding this fact gives the impression there could've even been a scripted story in play.

If the official story is to be considered as accurate/factual, the only way the media could have known that Lanza's mother was a victim at the time of their initial reports is if they were psychic. To consider any other explanation would have to include a level of conspiracy theory.

Combine this single aspect of the case with a myriad of other inconsistencies and it becomes perfectly clear why so many people are suspicious of the "Official" story and why so many have considered alternate, or conspiracy, theories to replace the "Official" story.

Thanks for the thread 3C.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Excellent observations and some profoundly valid questions OP.......
Funny you should post this as I was just going to post this story I was just reading but I will post it here.
This article also poses some very interesting questions on the topic........

The Newtown School Board meeting and the meaning of silence

www.veteranstoday.com...

Wolfgang Halbig, a former Florida State Trooper, public school administrator and nationally recognized expert on school safety, and I traveled to Newtown to confront the Newtown School Board with some of our findings and questions for the board. Like the FBI, they stonewalled us and adopted the strategy of silence:

IMO silence means they they are taking the 5th so as to NOT implicate themselves in ANY way.
I believe there are MANY reasons why they did this.

Add the long list of questions from this article to yours and it does not take much to conclude that what really happened in Newtown and WHY has got to be just mind blowing.

I am 100% positive there is a LONG list of things about Newtown we are NOT being told the truth about.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Yes it is very intriguing.......
What are the odds that the DNA from BOTH the envelope AND the .22lr ammo are a match to an offender located in the NY database? That one very sentence should have the MSM screaming for answers but not one peep. Why is that?

edit on 10-5-2014 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: spelling

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMainEvent
The report claims it was a Xmas card to the kids at the school BUT how did the DNA get on both? Was that person in FACT at the house and handled both the card and ammo?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
How come this new revelation with the DNA is not being reported in the MSM? And what about the 2 men seen by witnesses and video running into the woods and stopped by police? Add all this to the odd reactions by the 'parents' in interviews as well as many other inconsistencies.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: troof

Cause MSM would never cover something that goes against official story narrative.

edit on thSat, 10 May 2014 13:02:17 -0500America/Chicago520141780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

It only reinforces some kind of conspiracy when something like this is ignored. Other things like political scandals etc. are always put under the microscope and every breath by those involved is reported and analysed.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: troof

Those are only the scandals they are forced to cover cause the cat is out of the bag.
Many more happen behind the scenes that we never hear about.

MSM shows what TPTB and the Gov want them to show. End of story IMO

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

This is absolutely amazing! Thank you very much for posting this.

On a side note and forgive me if this is off topic, and I happened to
stumble on this completely unintentionally and it's been several months
since I researched all the facts to verify the information & I don't have
those notes with me, but if my memory serves me right, The Lusitania left
New York on her maiden voyage & arrived at Sandy Hook at the exact date
and time that the shootings started.

There were several other coincidences as well with a small amount of data
regarding the ship's maiden voyage such as the exact amount of people
who died and the year it would happen.

I will hunt down my notes and start another thread on this, I was just wondering
if anyone else discovered the Lusitania - Sandy Hook connection?

Thanks again to the poster who started this thread & this information which
the media (to my knowledge) has not talked about at all.

Rebel 5
maiden voyage

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012

Yes it is very intriguing.......
What are the odds that the DNA from BOTH the envelope AND the .22lr ammo are a match to an offender located in the NY database? That one very sentence should have the MSM screaming for answers but not one peep. Why is that?

If they don't start screaming for answers, then to me, anyway, it means that they have been told not to bring it up. I even hate to think that, but what other reason could there be? I want to see a class action FOIA on this, and as the OP pointed out, the Associated Press might be the best bet to give it legs. We watch and see.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: rebelv

This is absolutely amazing! Thank you very much for posting this.

On a side note and forgive me if this is off topic, and I happened to
stumble on this completely unintentionally and it's been several months
since I researched all the facts to verify the information & I don't have
those notes with me, but if my memory serves me right, The Lusitania left
New York on her maiden voyage & arrived at Sandy Hook at the exact date
and time that the shootings started.

There were several other coincidences as well with a small amount of data
regarding the ship's maiden voyage such as the exact amount of people
who died and the year it would happen.

I will hunt down my notes and start another thread on this, I was just wondering
if anyone else discovered the Lusitania - Sandy Hook connection?

Thanks again to the poster who started this thread & this information which
the media (to my knowledge) has not talked about at all.

Rebel 5
maiden voyage

A very quick search of "Lusitania Sandy Hook" pulls up that the Lusitania (on it's Maiden Voyage) arrived at in Sandy Hook on 13 September. The Sandy Hook Shooting occured in December.

edit on 10-5-2014 by introV because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Another thing I thought of since reading that.......how is it that so much is redacted yet this little tidbit of info isn't? Maybe it was just missed.......oops.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
What a needless tragedy. As interesting and entertaining as this thread is, I am also very cynical like the Donkey in George Orwell's Animal Farm, and I say, "We would be better off without this thread, and without school shooters, than we currently are with this thread and with school shooters."

Let us instead build a better tomorrow where no one wants to shoot at schools.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012

Another thing I thought of since reading that.......how is it that so much is redacted yet this little tidbit of info isn't? Maybe it was just missed.......oops.

I think that once they went outside the state border, and searched a NY Database, the hit let the cat out of the bag, and they probably could not control the information. Since it has more than one case#, that could be related as well. Hiding evidence is a lot more serious than redacting information.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: esteay812

The original story was she was a teacher there or something to that effect, which gave the son cause to go there and shoot up the place. Obviously that wasn't the case. The "rush" to get the story out in the "fog" of the event was what was used as the reason for the inconsistencies by the news agencies. Ah, the "inconsistencies" have never been cleared up in my mind.

+5 more 
posted on May, 10 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LarryLove
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The 'school of protected children' sounds as outlandish as the fake actor theory but a whole lot more plausible within the conspiratorial realm. This is one weird happening but out of interest what makes you lean towards that theory?

What if the parents presented as losing children were actually stand-ins for the real parents whose identities must be kept secret due to being in the witness protection program? Would that not explain the lack of emotional depth seen in so many tv interviews? It would also explain the secrecy overkill, the Federal response and takeover of the event.

The location of the school itself, very isolated with limited access would serve that purpose well. There is some high strangeness with dates and amounts of real estate transactions in Newtown itself, far too many sales of $0 to be explained as gifts or inheritances. Again, this would be explained if these were indeed people in the witness protection program. Finally, it's the kind of thing the government could never admit to or possibly endanger everyone in it.

Sensible? outlandish?

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join