It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Forensic Evidence

page: 37
<< 34  35  36   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Spelling mistakes could just be chalked up to sloppy fact-checking, or genuine idiocy. The inconsistency in the woman's story about the whereabouts of her twins could be explained away as memory gaps, or faulty recollection...which would be consistent with the trauma of losing a child.

We see this sort of thing all the time with vets afflicted with PTSD....the memory tends to get a bit foggy at times..

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus
Spelling mistakes could just be chalked up to sloppy fact-checking, or genuine idiocy. The inconsistency in the woman's story about the whereabouts of her twins could be explained away as memory gaps, or faulty recollection...which would be consistent with the trauma of losing a child.

We see this sort of thing all the time with vets afflicted with PTSD....the memory tends to get a bit foggy at times..

Yes I agree, but this is a woman who did not lose her child, he was a survivor in Ms. Soto's class. I'm not saying it was not still traumatic, absolutely just living in that town I'm sure would be VERY traumatic. It's just that by the time of this documentary I know those specific parents mentioned how aware they were of all the things being said. You would think even the BBC would be hyper sensitive to the optics of what they were putting out into the world, It just stuck out to me the same way poor continuity of props in a movie might stick out to me. Sometimes it can be annoying for myself or those around me that I feel compelled to point this out. Sometimes I wish I could just watch and enjoy.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Oh yes.... It would appear i'm the one who slipped up this time.

No, she didn't lose a kid. In that case, her story is a bit odd, i'll give you that.... it's still not solid proof of anything.

It is, however, another in a long list of inconsistencies.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

Absolutely.

(post by AdamLanzasBowlCut removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Hi My Name is Nighthawk1954 and I have not been around in a few years do to a permanent disability: Any way some of you may remember me way back when Sandy Hook Happened... I was writing here live as it was going down and very voicetorius about many issues at the time ...that's when the moderator put a cap on certain subject. But any way...This has to be the best investigate article I have ever seen!
Many Kudos to you! I did not rad all the pages way to many for me...so I may just be repeating what some one else may have already said or from what I have learn as a Emergency Res ponder a town and a half away.
The mother either left her safe open or Adam had the combination to retrieve the AR-15 and ammo. As result of it here in Connecticut not to many limited clips ,you pay $35.00 for a card for ammo. But CT. has always had a tough supplication and back ground check for fire arms. For example a friend of mine was rejected for a pistol permit cause a one time in his life for a small period of time took Zanax.
Plus we lost a ton of jobs...on that note I still know 2 police officers on disability,and a few volunteer Firefighters and EMS.A couple of my friends suffer from what I can see suffer from ptsd symptoms and being treated I still see my friends that lost their kids, but nobody ever brings up the subject and to this day I will not reveal what the responders saw. As all photo's have been sealed .
Once again Fantastic work!

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Police shot a child as he ran out of classroom 10; the shock of that development led to police failing to notify dispatch of the staggering number of wounded. As a result, no additional ambulances would be called (only 2 were dispatched) until 10:03 a.m.; by that point, victims had been bleeding for half an hour. By the time regional ambulances finally arrived, children and teachers had been hemorrhaging for a full 60 minutes; the Golden Hour, as it is referred to in medical circles, was gone. To make matters worse, the only ambulance route was by then fully blocked by parent and state police vehicles. This is the impetus for the official coverup of Sandy Hook, which at its root is a colossal liability case.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zephyranthos
Police shot a child as he ran out of classroom 10

It would help if you could cite a source.

top topics

<< 34  35  36   >>

join