It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien abductees given bitter drink

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This guy "Rael" states in his book which recounts an alleged encounter with aliens, inviting him as a guest aboard their ship, that they gave him a milk like substance to drink as soon as he got on the ship in a sort of decontamination room.
The liquid was supposedly used to decontaminate his body to prevent contamination of the ship or their destination.
A reply to: Chamberf=6

edit on 5/1/2014 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

I haven't read that book.

Does he mention if it was bitter?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgedesired
same here.
would really like to chat with them.
or, if yours isn't interested, maybe they could pass on the message to
another group that might be.
i'm very serious.

now though, i hope your experiences have been at least pleasant.
have you actually go to talk with them?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I have read about and watched tons of videos about supposed abductees , I don't recall hearing about a drink. Sounds like blood to me. So why don't you tell us about your experience , looks like there are some questions you haven't answered as well. happy trails, or should I say happy space/time travels.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Where there any psychotropic affects, or any neurochemical affects that you noticed? Visual disturbance, auditory process changes, balance difficulties, any sensory changes what so ever? Increased or decreased heart rate, alteration of metabolic rate... Anything you could quantify?

Only a good feeling - like I knew that it was good for my body.

-MM

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge
This guy "Rael" states in his book which recounts an alleged encounter with aliens, inviting him as a guest aboard their ship, that they gave him a milk like substance to drink as soon as he got on the ship in a sort of decontamination room.
The liquid was supposedly used to decontaminate his body to prevent contamination of the ship or their destination.
A reply to: Chamberf=6

Interesting, I definitely remember them saying it was for my health, though.

-MM

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: lotusfoot
I have read about and watched tons of videos about supposed abductees , I don't recall hearing about a drink. Sounds like blood to me. So why don't you tell us about your experience , looks like there are some questions you haven't answered as well. happy trails, or should I say happy space/time travels.

It did not taste like blood, the liquid also had a more brownish color to it.

-MM

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Im just going to throw this out there. Don't know if it's related. I used to meditate. During my meditations, I would see and feel a "merkaba" at the peak of the meditation. I also had what I believe was probably a hallucination in which a very real seeming and very otherworldly and very extreme typical alien form appeared in my room and with its long, slender, ghost hands, went inside my stomach and did what I assume was some sort of etheric operation. Didn't have to open my stomach or anything, as its fingers were like a ghost's. Probably a hallucination related to the meditation and lucid dreaming practices I did back then. It seemed real though. More than real.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

Anyone else heard about alien abductees being given bitter drinks like this?

-MM

Yes, it appears to be a common factor in some of the more well documented "contact" cases and it has been suggested the liquid - or bitter tasting pill in some reports - is either a type of memory blocking anesthetic or affects the body in such a way that it is able to withstand an "exotic" method of travel.

"Contact" as opposed to abduction in that seemingly more prevalent where the event occurs several times over a longer period, as opposed to one off reports.

Can't recall a specific case off the top of my head at the moment, will come back if I do but have a feeling a number of these cases were in books I had that didn't survive my last emigration.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Only a good feeling - like I knew that it was good for my body.

-MM

... Which probably means its very, very bad for you. Think about it. Things that are good for you usually taste awfull and things that are bad for you usually taste great. I mean if you want to poison someone, you dont exactly put the poison in boiled broccoli. You put it in a juicy bacon burger.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
when was the last time you were abducted?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: kauskau
when was the last time you were abducted?

Hard to know for sure. Mostly happend in my 20s, and I'm in my 40s now. I occationally find long superficial scars on my body that I've come to associate with the abductions still though.

-MM

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: chunder
Can't recall a specific case off the top of my head at the moment, will come back if I do but have a feeling a number of these cases were in books I had that didn't survive my last emigration.

Thanks, I'm looking forward to your followup on that.

-MM

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
Anyone else heard about alien abductees being given bitter drinks like this?

1 has not OP, but have heard of a sterilization product that is like a by product of particle accelerator type machines that may be used to prevent bio/other transmission between host and observers. I think a lady on TV spoke of it being released outside near some trees like a glittery substance.

Also @ times 1 has wondered if some abductions are memory limited for whatever reason.

There was a time it was considered, are there in person evaluations that go on with some that are memory erased/blocked for safety, to prevent hypnotic extraction of data from evaluated...

interesting question

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Anyone else heard about alien abductees being given bitter drinks like this? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

No,

But I have heard of many drinking bitter drinks and waking up not knowing where they are, some think abduction because of all the pain all over, others just think 'Man, what a hang over'.

edit on 2-5-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Anyone else heard about alien abductees being given bitter drinks like this? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

No,

But I have heard of many drinking bitter drinks and waking up not knowing where they are, some think abduction because of all the pain all over, others just think 'Man, what a hang over'.

You know, maybe I have been abducted.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

no those come from nightly events..on other planes...

i have them too..

the abductions stopped 15-23 years ago...

they have what they wanted...our genetic material. And soon our "sons and daughters" will come here.

Bashar btw is ONE OF THE PRODUCTS of that abductions..he is from a future timeline but genetic hybrid of ZETA (greys) and humans. THIS IS NO JOKE. this is not fake...listen in.

edit on 2-5-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: kauskau

Interesting. Thank you for sharing your personal story.

-MM
edit on 3-5-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Hey MM. I think you know what I experienced. Maybe not the "same" experiences, but similar.

Thank you for sharing this stuff. Its heavy.

I look forward to reading anything you have to share about this subject.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I recall reading about an abduction where a couple were given clear fizzy drinks and were told by the e.t's that it would help to remove the memory of the experience so they wouldn't be persecuted by others, obviously it didn't work if I'm typing this now.

What made you decide to drink it? Did you have control of your own actions?

The reason I ask is because if I was in a strange room with strange looking beings there's no way in hell I'd be ingesting anything they put in front of me.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join